• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AVATAR: Legend of Futeki OOC CHat

That WAS the plan until Truthblade began picking apart not only my post,  but my very right to post.

Like I said,  I spent my entire night reading this RP and thinking of an okay way to enter the plot but to avail. I guess I'll just sit back and wait until it's painfully obvious it's okay I won't screw up your unforeseen plot plans.

That WAS the plan until Truthblade began picking apart not only my post,  but my very right to post.

Like I said,  I spent my entire night reading this RP and thinking of an okay way to enter the plot but to avail. I guess I'll just sit back and wait until it's painfully obvious it's okay I won't screw up your unforeseen plot plans.

Hey, I am sorry, really, I didn't know Thalia accepted your CS because I didn't see a like on it. Its not your fault. I jumped to correction mode when i didn't know the whole situation, that was my mistake.

I apologize. I've been very busy this week and even now am on my phone after just finishing a party out of state lol. I've neglected the rp just a bit. And was gunna get back to it proper after the weekend when I can hop back on my computer.

the plot is to go as follows the dignitaries (and futeki) get captured then begin to get brainwashed. So the dai Li can release them so they can follow dai Li orders and just give over their lands "peacefully" from within. Futeki would get partially hypnotized for later plottage.

i personally really liked your post and didn't want it to be completely disregarded and wante to work with u to fit right on in the plot

I apologize. I've been very busy this week and even now am on my phone after just finishing a party out of state lol. I've neglected the rp just a bit. And was gunna get back to it proper after the weekend when I can hop back on my computer.

the plot is to go as follows the dignitaries (and futeki) get captured then begin to get brainwashed. So the dai Li can release them so they can follow dai Li orders and just give over their lands "peacefully" from within. Futeki would get partially hypnotized for later plottage.

i personally really liked your post and didn't want it to be completely disregarded and wante to work with u to fit right on in the plot

I do everything on my cell,  so I feel your pain.

You're free too do something similar an get caught along with her. Since she doesn't really have an escape plan lol. To be frank this part is cactus's idea for this part of the plot, my idea was for there to be a giant big scuffle (battle) in the party portion if the peace talks to involve other peoples charries and it wuld mostly turn out the same. Except in my scenario it actually wouldn't be a secret what the dai Li are doing cuz a big battle would be hard to keep secret but I liked my idea Better because it involved others and had a battle

You're free too do something similar an get caught along with her. Since she doesn't really have an escape plan lol. To be frank this part is cactus's idea for this part of the plot, my idea was for there to be a giant big scuffle (battle) in the party portion if the peace talks to involve other peoples charries and it wuld mostly turn out the same. Except in my scenario it actually wouldn't be a secret what the dai Li are doing cuz a big battle would be hard to keep secret but I liked my idea Better because it involved others and had a battle

Oooh, can't wait for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we arnt doing that because like I pointed out. If there was a large scale fight like that the dai lis plans wouldn't be secret anymore 

Well they'll have to explain some sort of reason for the Avatar being missing, and have the representatives brainwashed so that they don't seem normal to those close to them. Then we can lead a team to figure out what's going on, and free 'em, then escape probably since Futeki isn't nearly powerful enough to take on Ba Sing Sai with a few benders to help her.

I didn't know about your idea, but, like I've said, I'm open to other people's ideas. I mean if you guys want to go with an immediate, all out war I'm cool with that too. although then there's really no reason to brain wash people after they capture them then except maybe the Avatar (but even she's not too useful with only one element).

Wait how would they not be useful anymore? Brainwashed leaders of nations are extremely useful? Lol anyways I'll get back into the rp soon enough within the next day ^^

and futekis gunna escape after partial brainwashing 

Wait how would they not be useful anymore? Brainwashed leaders of nations are extremely useful? Lol anyways I'll get back into the rp soon enough within the next day ^^

Could my OC have a little something to do with that escape? ^>^

Not if everyone already knows they've been captured/ compromised. I mean, unless they faked a very convincing escape, no one would really have a reason to trust them.

Could my OC have a little something to do with that escape? ^>^

I believe that's the plan for the remaining chars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um of they're brainwashed then they don't know they're captured/compromised that's the point of the brainwashing?

no one needs to escape if they're released "free "

Um of they're brainwashed then they don't know they're captured/compromised that's the point of the brainwashing?

no one needs to escape if they're released "free "

But the other nations would know if it wasn't a secret like you were saying. Idk about you, but I would definitely be suspicious if a politic was captured by the enemy and then released for no apparent reason.

Cactus were going in circles and it's annoying me lol. That's why I did your idea and kept it secret in the rp, even though I thought a fight would be more fun and interesting in rp. But I didn't and kept it behind closed doors so no one should know :P  or at least no one important/believable 

@all in the rp X)

Okay, Imma just say here, any who witness the Peace talks, either have to like "change their post" pls dont do that :P

Or get caught, to advance the plot :) sorry, its one of those two, because the plot involves peeps getting brainwashed, if theres people who witness it and go blabbing, then the rest of the plot doesnt work <3  sorry loves

anyway, imma be putting up a post tonight, need to pull my muse up so i can make a half-way decent response haha <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back