• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Benders Underground OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Basically thinking that we take out the factory Adrien as distraction and toru actaully does it.

Season 2 was definitely the most anime season. And the worst season. That's right I said it, fight me.

Also I posted sorry for the wait.

what how is the avatar turning into a kaiju spirit of light and good to fight a giant evil avatar not the eastern yin yang phiolsphy of the original i am being sarcastic

Alright first things first, we need a new vill-
It's her uncle.
Um, Alri-
And he's the dark Avatar.
Now, wait a min-
And the Avatar is a spirit bridge cause she's possessed by one.
What? That's cra-
And they have turn into giants and battle kaiju style at the end.
Guy's, we can't just retcon everything in the last series. Any other ideas?
...Uh... Earth Lord... Ozai-KOZAI, trying to take over the world!
So, what's the uncle's name?

What happens if we have more seasons?
I don't know, we'll rebrand the Earth lord idea and call them Kuvira or something, but it's not like we'll make it past this shit show.

I wasnt against the dark avatar arc and won the first avatar. I didnt like the whole korra loses her memory earlier season bs. We knew that the spirit world and their world was once the same world. The part that through me is if ravaih cant be destroyed then neither can the dark spirit. It was also a fail opportunity for them to have her search out her past lifes in season 4.

I just saw all of the anime openings he made for LoK and AtlA as soon as you posted the first one. The one he posted for LoK book one is the best I've seen.

Karcen Karcen yeah, sorry, I was going to write a response but I couldn't think of anything worth posting beyond a one liner. I still should've written though, my bad.

Now that we've timeskipped, do you want to finish RPing out a conversation from that night? Seems like Flooferton Flooferton could add a response too but they don't seem to be around right now either...

Or we could just move on. I'm up for anything you want.

Karcen Karcen yeah, sorry, I was going to write a response but I couldn't think of anything worth posting beyond a one liner. I still should've written though, my bad.

Now that we've timeskipped, do you want to finish RPing out a conversation from that night? Seems like Flooferton Flooferton could add a response too but they don't seem to be around right now either...

Or we could just move on. I'm up for anything you want.

we could pm it as time skip has occured

and i think the other person left the site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back