• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Benders Underground OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dont worry we all been there.

Are you going to kill another water bender today. Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
So what I would like to do is, have Miyu have to decide whether or not to out the water bender here Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Part of me wants to make the waterbender a character and heck if it isn't on-brand for me to make nothing but healers and pacifists

I'm feeling like Hati is probably known to be ruthless and unforgiving with waterbenders, so reporting to Hati is... not a good idea in Miyu's view bc she thinks this waterbender can be redeemed. Not to say she can't report to some other higher-up later, but not right now.

She likely is known to be harsh so up to you hati dose tend to catch them more than kill them but there is s chance she might but that is low. The bender wasn't fighting and has a ewualist to vouch fir her so likely just arrested with even a low chance of being ignored completly.

Ok, then; that definitely changes the situation from "having to keep a secret" to "reporting but trying very very hard to make sure this person lives", thanks <3

Yeah very good chance she lives she isn't rioting and hati does try to view herself as law enforcement in a way.

there we are i am thinking hati might decide to try to offer miyu a room with her over the bunks at HQ

I mean propaganda was only made into a bad thing during ww2 before thst any media meant yo get one to support a cause was propaganda

I'll try to post tomorrow torn between hati doing what is the lawful thing and having her debended or showing a surprising amount if mercy and going with you were seeing things there wasn't a bender

Yeah seems so by having her debended I mean put on the likely long list so she could escape in that time.

Yeah, I decided to try to make the water bender a character, figured I should since nobody else is playing a straight healer

lmao Miyu might believe that "you were just seeing things in the smoke plus you're tired", because if anything is triggering enough for her to imagine things, it's a house fire
Plus seeing a little boy with burns? Might make her think she imagined the boy too
I'm just saying it would work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back