• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โœง๐’œ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’?

BlackeRaine

๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐“๐“๐‘’โœง
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โœงINTRODUCTION

Hello Iโ€™m Raine. Iโ€™m an 18+ roleplayer with about 5-6+ years of experience. This account Iโ€™m currently using may be new but I have been on this site for about 2 years now. I took a long break though and wanted a fresh start, so here I am! My availability ranges day to day. Most of the time I will be able to release 1-3 daily responses but depending on what Iโ€™m doing that day there may be more or less. I also usually match my partners writing though I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs most of the time if Iโ€™m not too inspired. I get very deep into the plot and the whole setting of my rps, so I really would like someone else who is as passionate about that. There is nothing more for me to add here so now Iโ€™ll be moving on to rules!

โœงRULES

1. No one liners. If I get a one liner out role play will be done without further discussion.

2. I require romance.

3. Please provide a character sheet with references and backgrounds for characters. I like to put a lot of effort into character creation so I would like it if my partner could too.

4. Please be okay with dark themes. I love angsty/dark rps!!

โœงMY IDEA!

So, I have been craving an Avatar based rp like crazy all of a sudden and I just need someone to play it out with! Iโ€™m thinking of an oc x oc pairing that is kind of like genderbent versions of Neytiri and Jake. The only way theyโ€™d be like this characters though is one is human using an Avatar and the other is Navi. Iโ€™m thinking itโ€™ll play out how the first movie did - with some changed of course, and so on!

I would like to play the female Jake in this rp, so please only contact me if you are willing to play the other character. Also, please let me know if youโ€™re interested either down below or in pms! I really do hope to hear back from someone soon about this(:

I'm definitely interested, enjoying darker themes myself. However, I'm not familiar with Avatar at all. Are you open to other RPs?

I'm definitely interested, enjoying darker themes myself. However, I'm not familiar with Avatar at all. Are you open to other RPs?
Not right now, no. Iโ€™m only really looking for this specific type of rp rn! Sorry.

Hey I'd be down as someone who loves avatar myself! I'm really new to roleplay though so I don't know if you'd prefer someone more experienced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back