• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: A Collision of Spirits OOC

A
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

This is a roleplay based on Avatar: The Last Airbender and on Avatar: The Legend of Korra. The timeline diverges and the equalists have successfully taken over Republic City. Korra was murdered, and with no realized avatar to take her place, chaos reigns. Can a team with representatives from each nation possibly fill the hole that Korra left behind or are they doomed to the same fate that she met?

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
Out of Character Chat

Hello all! This is going to be our OOC! Chat here please! Ask questions here. Enjoy!

If everyone could tell me what bending they are doing and then I will make my character

That moment when you're trying to solidify and formulate an idea while searching for an FC, and then you find a League of Legends character that totally disrupts your idea:

Taliyah.jpg

Okay, my character sheet is done. If it's accepted then I guess I'm playing the firebender. Yei seems to change every time I RP her, but that's okay xD.

I like your character a lot! Though I have a feeling yours and mine would clash occasionally ;)
You're doing airbender, yes? I can already see how they would clash. Yei tends to be very passionate and hot-headed, exactly what airbenders are taught not to be.

You're doing airbender, yes? I can already see how they would clash. Yei tends to be very passionate and hot-headed, exactly what airbenders are taught not to be.
Oh me? No I'm a non bender but from the Water Tribe. Let me finish up this background and I'll show her off!

Oh me? No I'm a non bender but from the Water Tribe. Let me finish up this background and I'll show her off!

Yay! Some Water Tribe representation! We seem to have both slots filled already for Earth Kingdom. Those went fast, but let's be honest. Earthbending is easily the most badass form of bending. Lavabending, 'nuff said.

Yay! Some Water Tribe representation! We seem to have both slots filled already for Earth Kingdom. Those went fast, but let's be honest. Earthbending is easily the most badass form of bending. Lavabending, 'nuff said.
True! Earth is probably the most versatile, sand, metal, stone, gems, lava, mud lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back