• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: A Collision of Spirits OOC

I'm so excited for this RP. Great characters so far, everyone!

Update: I’ve added a list of what’s available to the bottom of the character skeleton for everyone to see. Also, I’ve decided that it seems like a lot of people are posting WIP CSes and that seems to be leading some to think or state that that means the spot is taken. To prevent this confusion, all WIP CSes need to be completed within 24 hours or they will be deleted from the thread so as to convey that the spot that CS is going for is not actually taken. If I end up needing to delete anything, I will save what is there and PM it back to the creator so they don’t lose any progress. If you currently have a WIP CS posted, your 24 hours to complete it starts with this post. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I apologize if this seems harsh, but I’ve run rps before where WIP CSes never get completed and I don’t want people to not post their ideas because a WIP CS already seems to have claimed the spot that they want.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Jannah Jannah CelticHero37 CelticHero37 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye cojemo cojemo ukiiyo ukiiyo RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 Veil Walker Veil Walker DemonKitten DemonKitten doc_lovesponge doc_lovesponge

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Oh oh, I do have questions I feel obligated to ask before trying for any character slots.

Like....

Are the Air Acolytes still a thing?

If they are, would they count as being part of the Air Nation seeing as they did live in the temples and practice the culture/beliefs?

Also...

Would the growth of technology be changing much from LoK due to the changes in the storyline?

Like, if we're starting off at a point in time between when Korra was discovered as the Avatar and when she initially set off to train with Tenzin, would it be plausible to assume that tech would be pretty much identical to how it was portrayed at the beginning of LoK's first season?

Just asking because the Equalists were pretty gung-ho about beefing up technology in order to overpower Benders, so them taking over Republic city like that feels as though it'd lead to some wild things in that department

I just woke up after working night shift and now I'm heading off to work second shift. I will be reviewing characters and replying to questions and messages either late tonight or tomorrow morning. Depends on how tired I am after work tonight.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Yes, the air acolytes are still a thing and they would count as being a part of the air nation now that the air nation is partially reformed.

Technology within the rp will be pretty much identical to that of the technology in LoK in the first season. There might be a couple advances we get to that are a bit more than what the series portrayed, but I haven’t delved that much in depth into what I have planned for story things quite yet.

Hopefully this answers your questions!

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Your character is accepted!

Also, we still need two air nation representatives!

I'm currently working on a first post for the roleplay, but we aren't going to be able to get very far until we have a full team.

It seems we still need an earthbender and both Air Nomads.

Bada Bing! Bada Boom!

The rp has started for those who have been accepted! I'll look over any additional characters or CS updates needed after some sleep.

I was pretty eager to get started so there we go. Second post :33:

Jannah Jannah I love your energy and your excitement! It's beautiful to have!

This is my first time running an ATLA rp so I came in expecting things to be a lil bumpy, but hype goes a long way towards smoothing things over.

Jannah Jannah I love your energy and your excitement! It's beautiful to have!

This is my first time running an ATLA rp so I came in expecting things to be a lil bumpy, but hype goes a long way towards smoothing things over.

Thanks!

Btw, I'm assuming Izumi is still Fire Lord in this timeline? I did make a brief mention of her in my post.

Thanks!

Btw, I'm assuming Izumi is still Fire Lord in this timeline? I did make a brief mention of her in my post.
At the moment, she can be Fire Lord. However, there's a warning with that. I as a GM absolutely detest being put into situations where I have to write for canon characters hence why - in case you haven't noticed - most of them are dead. So we likely won't be interacting with the fire lord at all.

I'm fine with that, though. I didn't have any plans for our little group of representatives to venture into the fire nation capital anytime soon.

At the moment, she can be Fire Lord. However, there's a warning with that. I as a GM absolutely detest being put into situations where I have to write for canon characters hence why - in case you haven't noticed - most of them are dead. So we likely won't be interacting with the fire lord at all.

I'm fine with that, though. I didn't have any plans for our little group of representatives to venture into the fire nation capital anytime soon.

Oh okay. It's really not a major detail anyway. Just a side note really of how I imagined the selection process went.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Yes, the air acolytes are still a thing and they would count as being a part of the air nation now that the air nation is partially reformed.

Technology within the rp will be pretty much identical to that of the technology in LoK in the first season. There might be a couple advances we get to that are a bit more than what the series portrayed, but I haven’t delved that much in depth into what I have planned for story things quite yet.

Hopefully this answers your questions!

Thank you, that pretty much sets things up.

Character posted btw, I'll take care of any necessary edits.

I'll be addressing character things, sending messages and whatnot tonight after work. I meant to do it before work, but I slept in later than I expected to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back