• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avalos Magic School OOC (Fantasy/Anime)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
hi hi! I took a small break to deal with some family stuff but will post later tonight! Hope you lovelies have been doing good <3

also posting tonight! excited for the race
I actually got sick with stomach issues for a few days and I was worried to death about getting corona. :sick: but I'm feeling fine now

I think I'm struggling to find time to keep this running during the whole corona virus thing. I'm always worrying about real life friends and family, having to visit family and trying to make ends meet financially.

So this may be a slowly updated roleplay as I don't have a way to get consistent opportunities to post. I'm often not even available long enough to finish a post.

👍

I haven't even made a character yet, as I've hit writers block on the backtory, but I understand, nethertheless.

Hope nothing bad happens to you, and.. uhh..

Trying not to end on a negative note...

Live long and Prosper?

I didn't plan on racing but I can if you need me to. I'm still around at the moment. But my muse has been low these last few days.

I didn't plan on racing but I can if you need me to. I'm still around at the moment. But my muse has been low these last few days.
If you don't want to that's fine. I might end up having Lucian and Felix be the only two racing and see if shapeshifting shapeshifting wants to plot some kind of interesting interaction from it. I can see something occuring out of two boys both fighting eachother. Maybe something goes awry even.

I don't think shapeshifting is here anymore so I don't know how to approach the race if we only have one character doing it.

Dang. We may have sadly lost interest across the board. I can always enter Reina in the race I suppose if you want then.

Has anyone made a student council character? I don't think any are taken and someone who wants to join wants to be student council president.

I originally put Reina as a student council member, if that was alright. Can have her be the president if you want as well.

i have also fallen victim to forgetting to check I am still here tho. I've been working like 10 hr days lately. ill get a post out by the end of the week. lets talk about plotting tomorrow

I voiced some interest in the interest check but maybe posting here might be more convenient. I’m interested in the rp and I’ll put up a CS for you see. I’ll be a little busy tomorrow so I figured I can always take it down/ edit if I get ahead of myself. But I hope you all will like my character 😊

Hey, SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , last month you said it was open until you specified otherwise, would I be allowed to join? Also, as an additional subject option, would runes be allowed as a form of delayed casting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back