• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Auto-resize accordions? (Solved)

Hoax

Out of Practice
Is there a way to make accordions scale up or down automatically for different sized screens? Or at least look reasonable on them? My laptop is 1366 x 768 so the code looks badly spaced on my bigger monitor, and I know it'd probably look even weirder for people with smaller screens.

I feel like it probably has something to do with div, but I can't seem to find anything on it so I wondered if it's even possible.

hello there! i can try to answer this to the best of my abilities! but whenever i start a code, i always use

Code:
[div=max-width: 750px; margin: auto;]and then you add more div if that's your cup of tea for background and border and etc. or you use the regular bg or border code and then you'll add the accordion code and etc.[/div]

so in the above, the "max-width" will allow your code to reach a certain width and it will stay that max width regardless of your screen size. This may or may not work with the accordion (I have not tried it yet) by using the code inside the already done bbcode or div. But, you can try using that code above to start your code off first and then see if it helps with the accordion issue and you'll keep the accordion's width at 100%?

Oh man, that works perfectly! Thank you so much! ^^

I knew it had something to do with div...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back