• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ - ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ

Other
Here

Lizy

Lobsters will play no significant role in my life
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Austenland

character sheets

character sheet info.

Feel free to format this any way you'd like, or add anything else you think is helpful, but this is the minimum info I'd like to know about your characters!

full name.
age.
(21+)
role. (guest or actor)
gender.
pronouns.
sexuality.
place of residence
. (people come from all over to vacation or work at austenland! where is your character from?)
appearance. (realistic face claim please!)
personality. (either paragraphs or traits w/ explanations)
likes.
dislikes.
history.

The following info you can include in separate sections, or just add onto their history, but just make sure it's there!

If your character is an actor:
how did they get the job? good audition? charming interview? historical knowledge? nepo baby?
how long have they been working at austenland? keep in mind, the resort is fairly new, having only been open for a few months, serving four rounds of guests so far. actors live on premises while they're working, if they've been there a while they may be used to it, if not they may be adjusting.
who are they playing? all actors receive a role, fake name and all. the person they are playing is a member of upper class society, possibly an aristocrat. most actors have a character with a pretty similar personality to their own though, just to make it easier to keep up for a long period of time.

if your character is a guest:
why/how are they going on this trip? are they here in search of drama, an adventure, prestige, something else? ALSO austenland is hella expensive! most guests probably have money, or connections to money if someone else got them a ticket. i may allow 2 or three contest winner characters, who got a trip by winning social media giveaways, raffles, and/or radio contests. if you'd like to make a contest winner, they would be first come first serve- shoot me a message asap to see if there are contest winner spots open!
how into the immersive aspect of this resort are they? are they obsessed with the regency era and trying to be as accurate as possible, do they not give a shit and just wanna wear some pretty clothes, or somewhere in between?

roles.

guests

open

Many of Austenland's guests have an affinity for Austen's works, while many simply come for the promise of excitement with little to no knowledge of the author. These are people looking for a vacation, a change of pace, or perhaps something more.

actors

open

Scattered among the guests of Austenland are actors, each playing a role in order to keep things interesting and entertain guests. For some, it's a dream. For others, it's just another paycheck.

extra information.

So excited to see everyone's characters! I will be creating a discord server for ooc and plotting, once your first character is up, I will send you an invite. Players may have up to four characters, please try to keep in mind guest/actor balance, as well as gender balance when creating your characters, especially if you have multiple. Please feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions!

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

• Monica Panchal

actor

fc- simone ashley

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Hestia De l'Aubespine

(FC - Phoebe Dynevor)

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

does not want to be here.

fc: henry zaga.

connor moreno.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

A work in progress.

Update: I messed up the code lol, will fix it in the morning, apologies for the hassle.

Last edited:

Valentina Ortiz

actor

fc: Bruna Marquezine

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

coded by phnx.

Bo-Mi Tae

Cruel Fairy Tale
IU
|โ”โ”โ”โฌคโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€|

• basics

NAME:

Bo-Mi Tae

NICKNAME(S):

Penny, Bo

Role:

Female

PRONOUNS:

She/Her

SEXUALITY:

Pansexual

D.O.B.:

August 12th

P.O.B.:

Oregon, USA

HEIGHT:

5'4 ft (163 cm)

Weight:

127 lb (57 kg)

HAIR COLOR:

Light Blond

EYE COLOR:

Dark Hazel

FACECLAIM:

Lee Gahyeon

I am so many more things than you could ever know. I am genuine, and I exist. There's only one me, and you better be watching because there won't ever be another.

basics
persona
history
extra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back