• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Aukanai's Roleplay Search [OPEN]

Aukanai

crazy = genius
I'll keep this short and simple~

• Requirements & Preferences

1. Human/Humanoid Characters only. I don't feel comfortable with anthros, furries or full on animal roleplays.

2. Pleease be active - at least one post every two days. If I get really into a roleplay, I don't want to wait an entire week for one reply.

3. Two-three sentences each post - but quality over quantity. Just as long as you give me something to work with.

4. I prefer original roleplays with only OCs. But, I will start trying to roleplay fandoms. I just feel more comfortable playing as my OCs. However, if you open to it, we can simply use the universe from the chosen series.

5. I can do any romance pairing = M/F,M/M or F/F.

Hey there! I tend to keep romances as spontaneous subplots, but I love original fantasy. Interested in seeing a character list or some starters?

@ElizaW , hi there, thanks for showing some interest~ I'd love to rp with ya. And I'd be interested in checking out a character list, can you PM it to me?

@poppunk1881 , hi there. Send me a PM and let me know what genres,settings or pairings you are interested in doing, or if you have a specific plot you want to use.

I'm interested in the knight x princess rp if you'd like to roleplay with me ^_^

@Eldecrok

Well, I'm sort of craving a western setting right now with cowboys, gun fights and epic horse chases aha //even though it isn't on the list.

I will PM you when I can, or you can always go ahead and send me a list of your preferences for the roleplay.

Well hi!

I'd send you a PM but I can't yet 'cause I'm still a new member, but if you could send one my way, I'd be happy to work something out with you.

~ Looking forward to hearing from you! ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back