• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AU Supernatural Reloaded: The Ties That Bind

That's ok guys. I really appreciate that you let me know when you're not going to be able to post. It's very considerate.

Riley said:
That's ok guys. I really appreciate that you let me know when you're not going to be able to post. It's very considerate.
I've been busier than usual the past day or two. I'll make sure to let you know any time I won't be able to post one day, or maybe just until later in the day. Usually I get two-to-three opportunities to post a day, so back to back days of not being able to get on hardly at all is odd, haha.

Same here. I'm around pretty much all day every day, skipping a day will be pretty rare for me.

Hey Ryan, you gonna be able to post soon?

Yeah, I don't have much to do before Sam runs into one of them. @ryanpk200 If you'd like you can assume Dean is walking around the house (whether Alex is following is up to Riley) as he was in the pilot. If that makes it easier for you, that is.

You both have my standing permission to manipulate my character in minor ways, for reasons of interaction or advancing the plot a bit. Anything major and I'll probably let you (barring death) but please ask first. So yes, you can assume Alex is walking around, or sitting on the couch, or raiding the DVD collection or what have you.

Sorry I hadn't been around today. I'll get started on my post. I was doing this really important thing today. *cough cough* Halo CE *cough cough*

lol. Ok, I won't deny the importance of Halo, but we're stuck until you post! RP limbo. xD

Well, I was relaxing after a long day, watching TV, when some guy started singing "Carry on Wayward Son" on an AD, and I took it as a sign. Just so happens Ryan posted. Supernatural is speaking to me.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Well, I was relaxing after a long day, watching TV, when some guy started singing "Carry on Wayward Son" on an AD, and I took it as a sign. Just so happens Ryan posted. Supernatural is speaking to me.

[/QUOTE]
I don't remember what the ad was but I did see that one.

I don't have tv channels or anything, just Netflix. Not a clue what ad you guys are talking about.

So, I think until the first night is over (minus maybe the ghost lady from pilot), I'm going to follow the first episode pretty linearly.

That's fine, it'll give us a chance to get into the swing of things. I do have a slightly different ending in mind though as the original never sat right with me.

I can't say I'm particularly proud of my post, but I will only be able to get on with my phone this weekend so I'll try to only post when you're stuck without me.

Apologies for not responding. I got into an interesting predicament concerning my phone so I wasn't able to say anything. I'll try to make time to respond tomorrow.

I could and should have posted something but it would be summed up as "Sam waited for Dean to answer his question." I'll just wait for Shadow.

At any point if you want to get the role play moving again feel free to take control of Dean. My absence is causing it to slow, and I don't want it dying because of me. I'll try to get back into the rhythm of things here in the next couple of days, I've just been thrown off and have been forgetting to get on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back