• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AU Supernatural Reloaded: The Ties That Bind

It's predicted for late September or early October for Netflix. Might as well wait and save a couple bucks.

-_- Ah well. I can wait that long. It'll give me time to catch up anyway. Do you guys have TS?

Awesome. When you get home, if you've got the time and inclination, we can hop on TS and maybe iron out some details.

Riley said:
Awesome. When you get home, if you've got the time and inclination, we can hop on TS and maybe iron out some details.
My family had a huge rummage sale, and I think I just got chumped into getting food for everyone.... I'll be able to get on when I get back though, HOPEFULLY within the hour.

Families are good for that. I can't eat because every time I try, my youngest steals my food. Have fun! I'll be here, I'm sure.

Welcome back! I'll make a channel on TS.

Hmm. I guess I can't actually make a channel, but whatever. I'm on there anyway.

No, you can go ahead and post, let us know what Sam's up to while they're on the way. Will they find him sleeping, studying, watching tv?

Ok, we have a TS channel up.

Riley said:
No, you can go ahead and post, let us know what Sam's up to while they're on the way. Will they find him sleeping, studying, watching tv?

I'll see what I can do.

There's a TS channel up. I asked Meredith to make one for me because it won't let me, for some reason. The Ties That Bind.

Riley said:
There's a TS channel up. I asked Meredith to make one for me because it won't let me, for some reason. The Ties That Bind.
I can't seem to find it. Any way you could get an address for it?

Just a quick heads up. I'm busy at the moment and I won't have a chance to post till later tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley said:

I think it would be easier to just skip to you two arriving at Sam's apartment and breaking in. I've been sitting here for a while trying to think of something to type and I'm drawing a blank. I'll try again tomorrow if you really want me too. Sorry.

No worries, hon. I can improvise. In the first episode Sam was asleep after a Halloween party and Dean broke in, so we'll just go with that. Also! Shadow and I were talking earlier, trying to iron out details (and ending up talking about video games, go figure) and I need your input. We figured Dean is old enough to remember and knows that Alex is adopted, but our thoughts are that Sam may have been too young and has no idea she's not his sister. Ultimately it is up to you, if you want Sam to know or not, he's your character.

Riley said:
No worries, hon. I can improvise. In the first episode Sam was asleep after a Halloween party and Dean broke in, so we'll just go with that. Also! Shadow and I were talking earlier, trying to iron out details (and ending up talking about video games, go figure) and I need your input. We figured Dean is old enough to remember and knows that Alex is adopted, but our thoughts are that Sam may have been too young and has no idea she's not his sister. Ultimately it is up to you, if you want Sam to know or not, he's your character.
I'll go with Sam not knowing the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back