• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AU || Ouran High-school Host Club

Characters
Here
[class=fyuri04wrapper] max-width:450px; min-height:600px; margin:30px auto; background: #444444; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); padding:115px 0px 35px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuri04mid] position:relative; width:100%; min-height:600px; background-color:#efefef; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04parent] display: block; position:relative; top:-60px; z-index:5; width:90%; min-height:500px; margin:0px auto -60px auto; background-color:#fff; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerleft] text-align:left; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; padding-left:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerright] padding-right:10px; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; text-align:right; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyurir04imagebox] display:inline; text-align:center; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxleft] border-left:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 10px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxright] border-right:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04credit] position:relative; top:-30px; max-width:450px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri04wrapper][div class=fyuri04mid][div class=fyuri04parent][div class=fyurir04imagebox]7618notdone.jpg[/div]

Jun kept his composure through the introduction. That was a good sign. Not only were his hands void of sweat, but Jun’s actions were just the right amount of charming. Anything more flashy and they might have another Shan on their hands.

“Are you sure about this? He’s new, after all..”

Rolling a glance over to Daisuke, he crossed his arms, a little annoyed that he was questioning his decision. As much as he appreciated Daisuke, being doubted was a pet peeve. Now he’d have to make Jun work, if not simply to make a point.

“Psh. He’ll be just fine, look at him, he’s a natural.” He spoke in a low voice at Daisuke’s shoulder. Jun was straight out of a fairy tale, stooping to help Elora off the ground. Avery was pleased to see Jun following his instructions without question. He reminded him of a lost puppy, looking for guidance. Luckily, Avery prided himself in his ability to give direction. It was his job, after all. “If he can impress Mai and Elora, we know we have someone with the right temperament to be a host. And it’s a good thing, that he’s new. We can groom him to match what we need instead of having to rework someone stuck in their ways. Watch and-”

The sound of glass shattering echoed across the room. Smile dissipating, Avery abandoned the conversation to search for the source. “Excuse me,” he muttered politely as he brushed past the shoulders of the excited guests.

Spotting Kazami, he immediately knew who was to blame. Kazami might be popular for his kind demeanor, but he was no elegant swan. Sucking in a breath, Avery accessed the scene.

The good news was nobody was bleeding.

The bad news was Fionntán Ó hIonmhaineáin was currently soaked in tea.

Finn was known around the school for his brilliance in anything and everything intellectual. There were rumours of drama within his family, which only added to the acknowledgment around the halls. Resisting to shake Kazami until he saw stars, he slid into full damage control mode. “Kazami,” he laughed loudly, putting an arm around the flustered host. “I know that tea’s good for the skin, but you should ask before you give someone a facial with it.” Leaning in closer, he growled quietly enough to escape the ears of the guests. “See me after school.”

Leaving Kazami with the open ended threat, he approached Finn with a relaxed smile. “So sorry about Kazami here, he’s just excited about seeing all his favorite guests again after the break.” The last thing the host club needed was Finn spreading stories about how they threw tea on him. They were trying to build up their reputation, not tear it down. If he could distract Finn with more exciting things, maybe the accident could be forgotten.

“What is such a smart, good looking student like yourself doing here? Don’t tell me you’ve come to apply?” Without waiting for an answer, he continued on like he’d received a yes. “Great! I think Kazami owes you an apology, why don’t the three of us sit down for a minute and get you signed up?”

Praying that Finn wouldn't shoot him down in from of the gathering crowd, he kept his composure even and resolved, smiling warmly across the room.

Soulless Soulless a sleepy boy a sleepy boy Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie N Nonexisting

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri04credit]code by Fable Fable [/div]

[class=imghover]height:270px;width:160px;top:-295px;left:-5px;margin:auto;transition:0.5s;position:relative;color:transparent;border:2px solid transparent;text-align:center;font-size:17px;line-height:5px;overflow:hidden
[/class]

[class name=imghover state=hover]height:270px;width:160px;margin-top:0px;color:white;text-align:center;font-size:20px;line-height:5px;overflow:hidden
[/class]

[div class=imghover]

mentions: Avery, Elora, Jun , Finn, Kazami

interaction: Elora & Jun

tags: ebb ebb , Soulless Soulless , sophie. sophie. , Cinnabun Cinnabun , Ineptitude Ineptitude

Mai Bianchi

I want the best . . .

“I was only trying to give a friend of mine some moral support.I thought I little push would build up that courage of yours. Who would have thought that they’d turned into rabid animals when faced with a few handsome gentlemen.” Mai, Mai knew fully well how bad her associates could be when it came to the Host Club. Though to be honest she had given them the benefit of the doubt, it seems that she was wrong. “You always say how you hate this place yet your peeping ways suggest otherwise. How tsundere of you…” Mai trailed off once she noticed someone walking towards them from the corner of her eye. She turned her head to get a good look at the new student and talk of the school. Junhyun Kim was a handsome young man with his clear skin and wide doe eyes. It wasn’t that far off to believe that she was joining the Host Club.

Mai stared the newbie down as he offered a hand to Elora. To others it may have looked like she was admiring his facial features and form, and they would be correct but Mai was also looking for any weaknesses or anything that could possibly lower her opinion of the club. After a moment Mai smiled at him and bowed as well. “I don’t believe that we’ve met, I’m Bianchi Mai. It’s a plea-“ The young heiress was pulled from her introduction by the sound of glass shattering. Her attention went to the source of the sound. Kazami Yukami was another member of the Host Club, beloved for his playful and sweet nature. It was also safe to mention that he wasn’t the most graceful individual. Mai shook her head as she looked at the now ruined tea set. She turned her attention back to the duo before her. “Oh my, the first day and already there has been a mess. How embarrassing. I’m beginning to believe that this place isn’t up to par anymore.” Her tone was neutral. She managed to gain a few mumbles of agreement.

Mai placed a hand on her hip and took a glanced to the mess. Avery was saying something to Kazami. And then there was the poor student covered in tea. It would take some time for that to come out. She looked back to Jun once again. It seems as if she was waiting for something. Mai would admit that she was a little spoiled. So she was expecting to be charmed and treated like a a V.I.P once she walked through those doors.

And I get it . . .
[/div]

~Elora Tanaka~

Elora glared at Mai, taking a deep breath to keep herself from going off on her. She nodded a thank you to Jun as he helped her up, but she whipped back around to the dark haired italian girl. “My ‘peeping,’” she said with air quotations, “was an attempt to save the freshman before he was sacrificed to the hoards of lonely girls who can’t live without attention.” This was meant to be a sneaky insult towards the girl and her friends. Her tone was sharp, but not loud. She didn’t want to cause a scene in front of all of these people. “I’m suprised you, of all people, wouldn’t catch on to that.” The girl was aware that Mai was smart, and she knew about how controlling she was. Elora turned back around to face the clumsy and flustered host club.

“Jun, right? I’m Elora,” she smiled, her mood seemingly completely different than with Mai. “Please tell me you’re not joining this hellhole... Unless you enjoy being exploited? To each his own, I guess,” her sarcastic and pessimistic attitude came back pretty quickly. “It was nice to meet you, but there’s no way I’m spending the entire period here. Goodbye!”

The girl confidently strided to the door, only to see it blocked by the tons of students waiting for their time to meet with the hosts. “Hello? Can I- .. can I push past?” She tried to split through the crowd, but failed. Damn, nothing could stop these girls and boys from seeing their beloved host.

“Well, nevermind!” she said in mild frustration. “I’m stuck with all of you for at least a period! I’m gonna lose points on my art assignment for being late.” She sighed, and gave up.

Last edited:

Fionntán Ó hIonmhaineáin
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Finn stood in front of the shattered ceramics, his well-fitting semi-formal jacket now soaked in the undoubtedly scalding liquid, so much so that it was dripping from his once clean clothing down to the floor. Yet, the young Irishman didn't seem to notice as he stared down at the auburn-haired sophomore kneeling down on the floor with something akin to concern swirling in his chartreuse eyes. Gently biting his lips, he was just about to ask if the other was alright when a certain bluenette made his way towards them, a deceptively pleasant expression plastered onto his features.

“Kazami,” He laughed loudly, putting an arm around the flustered host. “I know that tea’s good for the skin, but you should ask before you give someone a facial with it.” He lightly teased before he leaned in, whispering something he couldn't quite catch into the others ear.

With all of that said and done, the senior approached Finn with a relaxed smile. “So sorry about Kazami here, he’s just excited about seeing all his favorite guests again after the break.”

"No, it's perfectly fine." The junior ducked his head to the side to avert his gaze, but the sudden rosiness of his cheeks gave him away.

“What is such a smart, good looking student like yourself doing here? Don’t tell me you’ve come to apply?” Without waiting for an answer, the other continued on like he’d received a yes. “Great! I think Kazami owes you an apology, why don’t the three of us sit down for a minute and get you signed up?” He suggested, smiling warmly as he patiently awaited a response.

Finn could feel the heat growing in his cheeks. He suddenly felt awkward, demure and coy as every single pair of eyes locked onto his fidgeting self—all eagerly awaiting a reaction, a response, like predatory beasts. Not trusting his lips to form the right words, he settled for a simple nod. He had a feeling that refusing the offer would be the wrong move.​
coded by DeerPrince DeerPrince

Mizuki Marino

Letting kazami take over control of his small predicament,He watched as his sweet Kazami tended to the injury on his hand. Mizuki bit his lip as he felt the cool water wash over his palm before it was wrapped up. Mizuki then held his hand out looking over the bandages admiring kazami's handiwork as a light blush hit his pale cheeks. He couldn't help but to smile a little. It was obvious that Kazami seemed to know what he was doing when it came to first aid. What pleased him even more was the mere fact that his precious Kazami had technically held his hand. Kazami had touched his hand. Mizuki nodded in response to Kazami telling him to be careful. Oh how he loved this adorable boy and how sweet he was. He wanted to just gobble him up. Mizuki was about to thank him but, unfortunately before he could manage to choke out a single word, kazami was already gone and out the door. It was quite a shame too because Mizuki had hoped he could have stayed a bit longer. Now that kazami was gone he glanced back at his hand with a more seriously look blushing a even deeper shade.
"What am i going to do with you,my prince?...You are so beautiful and too naive. " Mizuki whispered.Inhaling deeply he held the hand that Kazami had bandaged up near his face as he brushed his lips gently against it and planted a kiss on his own hand. Mizuki exhaled deeply and shook his head. "Not now.." He muttered.

The occult boy then decided to walk over towards the doorway, following suit as he walked out into the hallway."Oh well,no matter though. I'm headed the same way.. eheheheheehe.." Mizuki murmured to himself, giggling. Making his way to the host club room that was down a few doors,Mizuki paused as he came to the club door. From the looks of it,It seemed like the whole usual gang was here with the exception of a newbie. That was his cue. Mizuki walked inside the room in the most feminine manner possible with his hands on his hips. He got in before the entrance got blocked off. He stopped and posed a few times to show himself off before waving. "Hello,Hello, my sweet unfortunate souls! Guess whooooooo,hehehee. " Mizuki greeted basically announcing his arrival. Taking in his surroundings he could see that yuuta was the one who brought the new guy presumably by the name of jun from what he learned. This jun guy seemed to be a natural and he was quite attractive. Not like the guy was anything like his precious kazami or super adorable like yuuta. Mizuki wasn't surprised that jun was joining the club though. The guy definitely fit the standards. Avery seemed to think so too from the looks of it and if Avery thought so then it must have been true. After all, how could someone with such beautiful hair think otherwise? Speaking of Avery it seemed the guy was busy trying to handle another siduation caused by Kazami.
'Poor Kazami. Sorry i can't help you,baby. ' He thought.

A smirk played on Mizuki's dark colored lips and he glanced over between elora and mai. "hmmm..she is right you know. If anything it makes me wonder if you have a crush on one of the hosts,eloooraaaaaaa. " Mizuki teased and snickered. Exhaling softly, he had a hand on his hip. He pursed his lips and tapped his chin as he glanced back over at kazami before looking back over to elora. He narrowed his eyes at her. "Though if that were the case i would forget about it if i were you. He's probably not interested in girls with bad attitudes. Ok,hunie? Good talk." He added and did a tongue pop. He snickered and shook his head. "Well, i guess i could help you but in exchange you'll owe me one."

Soulless Soulless a sleepy boy a sleepy boy Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie ebb ebb

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
1532449346362.png
Yuuta Koichi I Junior: I Host Club Member//Astrology Club President: I Ouran Academy:

"Oh! Kazami-Chan, Fin-Chan!" Yuuta called out as the sound of glass breaking rang through the club room. Avery was quick to walk over, thankfully, and Yuuta could see that no one was really hurt.
That didnt' stop him from bursting out into a fit of giggles. "Look's like Kazami-Chan fell for another man." He joked to himself, not too loud since he knew the boy's secret admirer was in the room. He didn't want to upset Mizuki, despite how funny it may be. Anyways, Kazami was left by Avery so the leader could talk to the young blond. It was too loud by now to clearly hear what they were saying, though. So Yuuta turned to do his own thing, and that meant bothering someone else. He looked over to Mizuki, talking to the female noticed earlier, grinning, the short male bounced over.
"Mizuki-Chan!" Yuuta sang. "Come to join? I see you're already charming Elora-Chan up!" He joked, placing his cloth-covered hands on his waist. His sleeves hung around his hands and fell against his thighs, which allowed his body to swing and bring the sleeves with him. "So, Elora-Chan, have you finally come to your senses and realized that we, the Host Club, are an amazing bunch? Have you, as Mizuki-Chan put it, realized your love for one of us?" Yuuta giggled, leaning in to peer his face towards the female host hater.
"Oh, Jun-Chan, I heard? Don't listen to this silly girl. The host club is great! Don't let her corrupt your idea of us, since we're your friends. " Yuuta directed his thoughts to the new kid, finally learning his name through others addressing him. "You should hang out with Mai-Chan! She's a wonderful guest of ours, if she likes you that's extra points!" Yuuta smiled up at the male, nodding his head towards the common guest.

[/COLOR]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=openwindow] height:70vh; background:url('https://pa1.narvii.com/6238/223b215a9db5ad3465a29d9ca38c4f8c014b93be_hq.gif'); background-size:fit; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1em; margin:auto;center; [/class] [class=openbutton] margin:auto;center; border:2px solid white; width:250px; padding:.2em; font-family:Unica One; font-size:4em; color:white; text-align:center; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #7b78a5; animation:{post_id}loop 2s linear infinite; cursor:pointer; [/class] [animation=loop] [keyframe=0]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [keyframe=25]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.75[/keyframe] [keyframe=75]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=mainpage] height:80vh; padding:1em; overflow:hidden; background:url('http://backgroundcheckall.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/anime-rose-background-11.jpg'); background-size:fit; background-position:center; background-lock:fixed; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:auto;center; font-family:Karla; font-size:0.9em; color:white; text-align:left; [/class] [class=closebutton] font-size:2em; width:10px; cursor:pointer; position:absolute; [/class] [script class=none] hide mainpage hide closebutton [/script] [script class=openbutton on=click] slideUp 500 openwindow show mainpage show closebutton hide openbutton [/script] [script class=closebutton on=click] slideDown 500 openwindow hide closebutton hide mainpage fadeIn 500 openbutton [/script] [class=textbox] margin:auto;center; background:white; opacity:0.7; width:100%; [/class]

[div class=openwindow]

[div class=openbutton]EPISODE 1
[/div][div class=mainpage][div class=closebutton][/div]
ouranns2-png.461156

MUSIC ROOM#3
FREETIME

wwwwwHellhole? Exploited? Jun questioned Elora's words in his thoughts, unaware of what she was exactly refering to.
wwwwwJun then turned his attention to the amber-eyed girl, in patience as she attempted to introduce herself. She was abruptly cut off by the sound of glass shattering, its sound echoing throughout the room. The source of the sudden ruckus took the form of broken shards of porcelein and a male student, slightly taller than Jun, and had an unexpectedly cheerful grin planted on his face. But unlike the boy's smile, his hands lay wavered in restlessness.
wwwwwDrawing back to the conversation with his newfound aquintances, Jun had picked up that the other girl ,beside Elora, name was Mai, who he figured was also of mixed ethnicity due to her non-Japanese-sounding surname. As if nothing had intruded the moment, Jun went on to introduce himself in his usual soft voice.
wwwww"Mai, right? I'm Kim Junhyun —Well, most people call me Jun though. It's so nice to meet you" He bowed again, radiating a warm smile. Before trailing off into another topic, Jun then remembered why he was talking to the two girls in the first place. "Since you both are here, I'd be very happy to serve you some tea to your satisfaction. You can sit there while I go get some." Said Jun, gesturing to a nearby couch. "Unless... there are other ways I can satisfy you?"

Next Page​

[/div][/div]

a sleepy boy a sleepy boy ebb ebb Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun
sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie N Nonexisting

Last edited:

[class=imghover]height:270px;width:160px;top:-295px;left:-5px;margin:auto;transition:0.5s;position:relative;color:transparent;border:2px solid transparent;text-align:center;font-size:17px;line-height:5px;overflow:hidden
[/class]

[class name=imghover state=hover]height:270px;width:160px;margin-top:0px;color:white;text-align:center;font-size:20px;line-height:5px;overflow:hidden
[/class]

[div class=imghover]

mentions: Elora, Jun , Yuuta, Mizuki

interaction: Elora, Jun, Yuuta

tags: , Soulless Soulless , sophie. sophie. , Cinnabun Cinnabun , a sleepy boy a sleepy boy

Mai Bianchi

I want the best . . .

“How noble of you Elora. But does it honestly seem like any of the hosts are unhappy here? And what’s wrong with a little royal treatment from some wonderful boys? What girl doesn’t like being complimented and treated like a princess? Then again you wouldn’t understand, not with your type of appeal...or lack thereof.” Mai replied in a flippant tone. When Mizuki approached them she said nothing. Mai was a little unnerved by the Occult Club leader. Not that she would ever show her wariness of course. When Yuuta made his way over she smiled at him. “Stop, you flatter me Yuuta. I’m a normal guest just like everyone else here.” She waved a hand at him. It was obvious that she’d enjoyed his compliment from the way her posture straightened ever so slightly.

Finally Mai turned her attention back to Jun. She smiled at him politely. “It’s a pleasure Jun and tea sounds wonderful right about now. All this negativity is starting to upset me.” She sighed. Mai was just about to walk over to the couch when Jun spoke again. She paused and turned to gaze at him while raising a perfectly arched eyebrow. Mai took a step forward. “Let’s see if you’re worthy or if you’re merely a peasant among these princes first.” Mai smiled prettily and sauntered away. Once she reached the couch she sat, crossing her legs primly with her hands in her lap.

And I get it . . .
[/div]

In response to his inquiry, Avery looked.. not so happy, if he had to describe it. He crossed his arms, evidently peeved, and Daisuke held his hands up to gesture his surrender, letting out a wary, "please-don't-kill-me" chuckle. Avery, in a low voice, replied, "Psh. He'll be just fine, look at him, he's a natural."

Daisuke huffed, accepting the fact, and nodded. The kid he was so worried about was acting like a real Prince Charming -- prim and proper, naturally so, and if Junhyun passed with flying colors, which he was sure he would, he'd definitely surpass Daisuke with his amount of guests.

"If he can impress Mai and Elora, we know we have someone with the right temperament to be a host," Avery continued. "And it's a good thing, that he's new. We can groom him to match what we need instead of having to rework someone stuck in their ways."

Seeing Mai's smile, he supposed Avery was right, like he always was.

Yet, he could feel an unsettling pit grow in his stomach -- not because of his worry with whether Junhyun was going to survive the day or not, although that was still a concern, but rather because while he knew it was necessary to prevent another thou-who-shall-not-be-named, the idea of grooming someone to fit the club's needs left a sour taste in his mouth. He wondered whether it'd be considered taking advantage of the kid, the poor first-year, or not.

Uncharacteristically, Daisuke had zoned out, but he was soon brought out of his trance by a loud crash, one that reverberated throughout the room. With wide eyes and a head that seemed to almost snap off by how quickly he had turned it, he followed Avery to the source of the noise, although regrettably acknowledging that he was leaving Junhyun with two fierce guests.

Alone. Without supervision.

Ahhh, maybe Yuuta could count as supervision?

Who was he kidding?

Yet, as he caught the sight of Kazami kneeling on the floor, another boy whose face he couldn't recognize staring down at him, and their drenched pants, he couldn't ponder over the lack of supervision for too long.

Kazami tripped. Again.

Daisuke didn't have to actually see what happened; he just knew. The kid was always tripping, endangering his own well-being, and it served to stress Daisuke out.

He heard two very different remarks in that minute, one from Yuuta, who was nearby, and another from who he assumed to be Mai due to the voice. The latter's comment wasn't favorable, especially not to the club's reputation, and while he realized Junhyun would be left to deal with the guest's mood, he was more concerned about Kazami's little accident.

Daisuke brushed past Avery, limply held his hand up as an unspoken apology for the contact, and put the same hand on Kazami's arm to help the boy up. In a stern, yet hushed voice, he said, "Kazami-san, you shouldn't pick up glass by hand, or else you'll get hurt."

Avery unsurprisingly took hold of the situation, making a joke out of it for the guests, and Daisuke took the opportunity to search for a broom and dust-pan. It didn't take long -- considering that since Kazami had joined the club, he kept the items nearby.

He towed back fast enough to get a glimpse of Avery whispering something, probably a threat considering how much Daisuke knew him, in Kazami's ear, and with a grimace, he started thinking about how to comfort the boy afterward.

Despite his austerity, Avery could be incredibly charismatic when necessary, as shown by how he had turned the situation in his favor, and by the time Daisuke had thrown the shards away, Avery was leading the kid, who he had heard being referred to as Fin, to a table to sign him up for the club.

Avery really impressed Daisuke.

By the time the three had sat down and begun chatting, Daisuke had walked up to them with two pink-colored shopping bags in hand.

He got a good look of Fin at that moment. The kid, clearly a foreigner, was a looker, definitely host club material. His hair, a nice strawberry blonde, was wavy, almost enough to make Daisuke think it was permed, and his eyes, despite being hidden behind glasses, reminded him of Fukuya's. The green color was brighter, though, unlike anything he'd seen.

Withal, his face was flushed, and Daisuke took it that Avery had really upped his charm. He almost laughed thinking about it.

"Sorry to interrupt, Avery-san," Daisuke said, "but I thought Kazami-san and Fin-san might feel more comfortable in dry clothes." He held out the bags, which contained spare uniforms, in front of them with a smile.

Kazami Yukami

Location: Music Room 3| Interacting with: | Mentions: ebb ebb Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar a sleepy boy a sleepy boy

Kazami jumped up from his squatting position when Avery appeared right beside him. He heard Yuuta make a comment in the background, but Kazami couldn't pay much attention or laugh about it.

His face paled as Avery whispered to meet him after school. What was he going to say? Will he kick him out of the club like Shan Yu? Kazami voted against that in his mind. Avery would never do that to him. Besides, he seemed to be turning the situation around.

Daisuke, as usual, came to the rescue and cleaned up Kazami's mess quickly. "Ah-haha. Thanks, Daisuke-Chan. I owe you one," Kazami laughed, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. He was going to go change out of his wet clothes, but he was brought back in to Avery and Finn's conversation.

"Oh, yes. I am so sorry for tripping on you, Finn-chan, and for spilling tea on you," Kazami said with a bow of respect. But then Avery invited both he and Finn to sit down, and Kazami was overjoyed. He would be present for Finn's initiation into the club! Perhaps Avery had forgiven him? He really is the best president ever. He always knows what's best for the club. Kazami beamed as he sat down, proud to be a part of something so great.

Kazami simply watched in awe and excitement while Avery led Finn through the sign-ups, which was a sort process anyway. They were just about done when Daisuke came back with a bag of spare clothes. Kazami jumped up from his now dampened seat and slapped Daisuke on the back.

"Daisuke-Chan, I owe you another one!" he said, taking the bag from him. "Finn-chan! Come change with me!" Kazami said. He reached out, grabbed Finn's hand, and, without permission from the president, took off to the changing room adjacent to the music room, dragging Finn behind him.
code by Ri.a

[class=fyuri04wrapper] max-width:450px; min-height:600px; margin:30px auto; background: #444444; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); padding:115px 0px 35px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuri04mid] position:relative; width:100%; min-height:600px; background-color:#efefef; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04parent] display: block; position:relative; top:-60px; z-index:5; width:90%; min-height:500px; margin:0px auto -60px auto; background-color:#fff; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerleft] text-align:left; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; padding-left:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerright] padding-right:10px; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; text-align:right; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyurir04imagebox] display:inline; text-align:center; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxleft] border-left:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 10px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxright] border-right:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04credit] position:relative; top:-30px; max-width:450px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri04wrapper][div class=fyuri04mid][div class=fyuri04parent][div class=fyurir04imagebox]7618notdone.jpg [/div]

While the nod from Finn wasn’t technically an outward “yes”, it was good enough for Avery. If it wasn’t for Finn’s credentials, he might’ve felt like he was twisting his arm. Not that it would’ve kept him up at night to do so. But it was clear from Finn’s reputation that he had a strong mind behind him. There was no way he didn’t understand what he was getting himself into, right?

Giving Finn a thoughtful stare over the top of the papers as he fingered through them, he laid a thin stack before him. “Right.” He fished a pen out of his pocket, laying it gingerly next to the forms. “These are all very standard, feel free to read through them of course. The purpose of these forms are to insure that you understand your actions directly reflect the image of this club.” He deliberately adjusted his body language to be more relaxed, leaning back in his chair so Finn wouldn’t feel stressed about signing.

Thankfully, Kazami apologize without a hitch, almost making Avery consider forgiving him.

No. He had to follow through otherwise everyone would think they could run around throwing tea willy nilly.

It would be anarchy.

“There is also a questionnaire that I would appreciate you filling out. You can find it on the back of page five. This is optional, but I would highly recommend giving it a go. The purpose of that is to best utilize your strengths as a host, after all, we are a team,” he laughed even though nothing he said was funny.

“Now, again, if you have any questions-”

Looking up as Daisuke as he approached the table, his immediate response was irritation. Fortunately, Daisuke had a good reason for interrupting. Standing to join Daisuke as Kazami swept Finn away, Avery massaged his left hand nervously. In a low tone, he addressed Daisuke. “I swear to god if Kazami accidently pushes him down the stairs or scares him away, I’m going to skin him alive. We need a good round of hosts this year, otherwise this school might be in trouble.”

Glancing over to where Fukuya was putting out charm on full blast, he turned back to Daisuke. “You and Fukuya. Make sure the newcomers feel the guilt. Lay it on thick. Maybe cry a little. Tell them that this school is going under unless they can rope in new guests. I want them to feel like they’re doing a noble deed here by being a host.”
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri04credit]code by Fable Fable [/div]

Soulless Soulless a sleepy boy a sleepy boy Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie N Nonexisting

春夏秋冬 焚
Hitotose Fukuya

The conversation was going smoothly, a perfect mix of chat, questions, flirting, swooning. Fukuya had successfully picked up where he left off. He had his first group of guests, veterans to the Host Club scene, and passionate supporters. These were the 3 girls who had been interested in him since day one, and for that, he really did appreciate them. They were all beautiful, each in a way unique to only them; one girl was tall, with dark hair much like his own, another was average height, but with tanned skin and round cheeks, and lastly there was a girl with absolutely sparkling blue eyes and freckles. On numerous occasions, they had brought Fukuya gifts, and they were repaid generously with much deserved attention. Fukuya may be quiet, but he had discovered he really did have a knack for this “being a host” thing.

He had just stood from the table to get a few treats for his guests when it happened-- the cringeworthy sound of glass shattering against the solid floor. Fukuya had shuddered and closed his eyes, but reopened them to peak around the room. Ah, of course. Should have known it would be Kazami.
“Girls, pardon me for one moment,” he said, ducking his head at them, flashing one of his rare smiles. They all nodded vigorously in response.

It would reflect poorly on him if he didn't go to assist in some way, but he sure as hell wasn't going to clean up the mess. Instead, he went to a small closet on one side of the room and pulled out the mop and bucket. He set about moving through the crowd of curious people, to a sink in the back of the room, where he filled up the bucket as much as possible. Fukuya wasn't necessarily strong, so filling it up too much would just make him look foolish.
The raven hauled it over to where the tea was spilled, but by the time he got there Kazami had already danced off somewhere.

Dammit. Left with cleanup. Exactly what he was trying to avoid.

With a light sigh, he quickly cleaned the remainder of the mess. After pushing the tools to the side, he crossed the room to where Avery and Daisuke were standing close, talking about something, likely plotting. Avery was good at that. And, as if on cue, Fukuya heard his name slip from the older boy’s lips.
He sidled up next to him and raised an eyebrow, “Yes, your majesty?” His voice was clearly mocking, but not in a hard way. More of a joke between friends. Most other people didn't dare speak to Avery this way, but Fukuya wasn't worried. If the President was going to kick him out, it would have happened long ago.

Fionntán Ó hIonmhaineáin
As he was being dragged along to the changing room, Finn couldn't help but wonder why and how he, of all people, ended up in such an odd situation. He briefly glanced over at the auburn-haired young man that led him by the hand—Kazami, he recalled his name being—before turning his eyes down towards the floor as reality began to sink in. Already, he could feel an unusual mixture of excitement and dread well up within him.

Anticipation for all the things that could go right, and apprehension for all the things that could go wrong. A seed of doubt had been planted into his heart, and its toxic roots were beginning to entrench into his emotions. He knew with absolute certainty that he didn't belong there—and he was rarely, if ever wrong—yet he couldn't help but hold on to the small silver of hope that he could be entirely wrong.

Stopping in front of the changing room, Finn slipped his hand out of Kazami's grasp, flashing the other an awkward, yet charming smile in gratitude before making his way inside. Closing the door behind him, the Irishman was immediately met with the sight of himself reflected against a mirror's surface. He stared for a few seconds, scrutinizing his appearance with a thoughtful expression painted on his features.

Heaving a sigh, he reached up and took his jacket off in one swift motion.​

Elora wasn’t going to have an all out brawl in front of everyone with Mai, so she decided to stop arguing with her. After all, there was no use in fighting such a rancid bitch. She almost did the same to Mizuki, but instead decided to flip him off. Yuuta joined in too, which only made it worse. “I don’t have a crush on any of you, trust me.” She rolled her eyes. “That’d be like falling in love with a television character! None of what they say is real,” she stated simply.

Everyone was crowded around, and it felt suffocating to the teenage girl.
"Since you both are here, I'd be very happy to serve you some tea to your satisfaction. You can sit there while I go get some. Unless... there are other ways I can satisfy you?" At least Jun was polite. Though, it seemed odd for an underclassman to treat the two girls to tea.

“Satisfy me? What’s that supposed to mean?” Elora chuckled to herself. She snorted a little just from thinking about it. “That is some weird cult shit!” She put her hands up in mock defense. “Some of these girls enjoy their satisfaction in other ways, I bet.” She winked. The girl was about to fall over from laughter. “Wooh! This is one fucked-up club.” She sat down where Jun told her to. If she was stuck here, she might as well enjoy some tea. Hopefully it wouldn’t suck.

Mizuki Marino

Mizuki looked up as his lavender gaze moved over to the presence of none other than the adorable yuuta. Another grin played on his lips as he let out a soft exhale,extending out his arm and was quick to move it over Yuuta's shoulder. The occult boy then gave the adorable host member a quick hug. "well,well,hello to you too my dear stella. " He greeted Yuuta, practically purring. Mizuki was obviously quite fond of Yuuta. He thought Yuuta was adorable and he enjoyed being around him. Mizuki adored Yuuta and considered Yuuta one of his friends even. He trusted him. Yuuta was considered one of Mizuki's favorite people. Mizuki wasn't that fond of a lot of people,having a hard time trusting others. He always had a hard time when it came to the matter of actually fully putting his trust in someone but, Yuuta seemed to be a special case. Mizuki found it easy to confide in Yuuta. He could tell him his secrets without having to worry about them spilling from Yuuta's lips like Kazami spilling tea.

Hearing Yuuta's comment he cringed hard. The mere idea of Elora of all people being swayed by him had Mizuki absolutely shook to the core. Mizuki made a look of disgust looking like he tasted something nasty and glared a bit at Yuuta. "EW! Don't suggest such vulgar ideas! There is no way i would even dare,you know very well that i have no interest in women let alone even if i did have any there's no way i would be interested in such a crude,obnoxious little girl who acts like a tsundere and has zero sense of fashion!" He stated and rolled his eyes,flipping his hair before placing a hand on his own hip. Mizuki practically ignored the fact that Elora decided to flip him off letting it slide for the time being. Mizuki then smirked playfully. "Plus,i'm much prettier anyways, don't you think,hmmm??" he asked and posed again.

Last edited:
[div class=root] [div class=info] Musicroom #3
April 4th
10am [/div] [div class="chara characterimg1"]
OURANJH.png
[/div] [div class="chara characterimg2"]
OURANJHSMILE.png
[/div] [div class=textbox] [div class=buttons]
[div class=next][/div][/div] [div class=content] wwwww“It’s a pleasure Jun and tea sounds wonderful right about now. All this negativity is starting to upset me.” Mai sighed, making her way to the couch before turning back when Jun spoke again. She paused and turned to gaze at him, raising an eyebrow. Taking a step forward, she spoke. “Let’s see if you’re worthy or if you’re merely a peasant among these princes first.” Mai smiled charmingly, leaving Jun with an instinctual reaction to smile back as if he had been complimented. If she smiled, it meant she was happy right?
wwwww“Some of these girls enjoy their satisfaction in other ways, I bet.” Elora winked comedically, who soon broke out into a fit of laughter. “Wooh! This is one fucked-up club.”
wwwww
Jun cocked his head to the side in both confusion and in slight shock to Elora's use of profanity. It wasn't like he had never heard obscene language in the school hallways, but the thought of someone, who he felt was a relatively quiet person, took him by surprise when they could drop such an impactful word so easily. Maybe it was just because he wasn't used to being with people around his age, or the fact that he had no intentions of learning how to swear in Japanese.
wwwww"Other ways?" Questioned Jun, doe-eyed in curiosity. "Ah yes! I'll go get some tea." Jun chirped abnormally cheerfully. He made his way to scavenge the room for a set of tea and some cups, soon realizing that he had no idea where they were located. He peered over to his blue-haired senior, hesitant to ask him for help but turned his head back in retaliation, refusing to give in and surrender.
wwwwwNow that Jun thought about it, this situation was a lot like a video game. He was like an undercover spy for a secret organization, tasked with finding a tea set to save the world for his commander—or maybe—he was a wingman for a friend, who had a huge crush on a girl at school, and Jun, the good friend that he was, went out of his way to stand up for his friend's lack of confidence, to ensure that his friend is able to frolic through life with love by his side. Jun suddenly paused in an epiphany; a lightbulb going off in his head. Yes! This was exactly that situation.
wwwwwScanning the nearby tables, Jun finally had a what-looked-to-be untouched tea set in his sight. He walked over, promptly placing his hand over the heat of one of the cups of tea to clarify his assumption. He picked up the tray of tea, cradling it in his grasp. It was surprisingly light. The rich aroma that followed was enticing, alluding to its high quality, as expected from a school made for the "rich and fabulous". Finally, he made his way over to Elora and Mai, placing the tray on the table in front of them and taking a seat on a couch so that they were facing each other.
[/div][/div] [/div] [class name=root] position: relative; width: 100%; height: 600px; background-image: url('https://secure.static.tumblr.com/efc8fccf8c64842be5bf85fa34819ab3/ieolgjz/Kpnnqzb7s/tumblr_static__640_v2.gif'); background-size: cover; background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; align-items: flex-end; [/class] [class name=info] position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; padding: 10px; width: auto; height: auto; color: white; font-size: 1.5em; font-family: 'Pacifico'; line-height: 1.1; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom right, rgba(255, 135, 193, 1), rgba(0,0,0,0) 50%); [/class] [class name=textbox] position: relative; width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; height: 180px; background-color: rgba(255, 135, 193, 0.5); margin-bottom: 10px; border: 5px solid white; border-radius: 10px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class name=content] color: white; font-family: 'Open Sans'; overflow-y: scroll; width: auto; height: 100%; [/class] [class name=chara] position: absolute; height: auto; width: auto; bottom: 0; left: 50%; transform: translateX(-50%); [/class] [class name=buttons] position: absolute; bottom: calc(100% + 10px); right: 0px; max-width: 100%; height: auto; color: white; white-space: nowrap; [/class] [class name=next] display: inline-block; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script=chara] hide characterimg2 [/script] [script class=next on=click] fadeToggle 1000 characterimg1 fadeToggle 1000 characterimg2 [/script]
a sleepy boy a sleepy boy ebb ebb Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie N Nonexisting

[/class]

[/class]

[div class=imghover]

mentions:

interaction:

tags:

Watanabe Hinata

I want the best . . .

“Mai waited patiently for Jun to arrive with the tea. When the freshman sat in front of her she raised an eyebrow. After a moment Mai poured her own tea. She stayed silent throughout, waiting for the trainee to speak up. It seemed as though her wait was in vain. Mai straightened after pouring her tea. “You really have a lot to learn if you want to become a proper host.” She chuckled. “So Jun, how has your day been so far? And more important how did you end up as a trainee host?” Mai took a sip of her tea. Since Jun was new she’d cut him a little slack.”

And I get it . . .
[/div]

Last edited:
Kazami Yukami

Location: Changing Room of Music Room 3| Interacting with: Finn| Mentions: Ineptitude Ineptitude

Kazami watched with confusion as Finn simply walked into the changing room and closed it behind him. He wondered if maybe Finn was shy about his body and didn't want to expose himself.

Or

Maybe Finn doesn't realize that there is only one changing room in Music Room 3. He didn't mean for Kazami to leave Kazami twiddling his thumbs in his damp pants until he finished changing. Yeah, that must be it.

Kazami opened the door of the changing room, without knocking as he didn't want to embarrass Finn, and began stripping of his clothes nonchalantly.

"I'm really glad you decided to join the host club," Kazami said as he tore off his shirt. "We're a fun group. Sure our mission as hosts are to make the ladies happy, but I think it's just as important to make the guys happy as well. You know what I mean?" He smiled at Finn before pulling his new shirt up over his head, then moving to pull his pants off.

"What I mean is, at the end of the day, you just gotta do what makes you happy. And that's what the host club is, doing things that makes you, and other people happy. Haha! I'm talking so philosophical right now. Sorry about that. I'm just about done changing. Looks like you are too. Let me just get my pants back on." Kazami pulled one leg up, but tripped on the second and stumbled into Finn. Luckily, most everything was covered. "Whoops. That last step is a doozy. I got it now." Kazami jumped into his pants and posed in front of the mirror.

"There you have it, two strapping young lads, good as new!"
code by Ri.a

Fionntán Ó hIonmhaineáin
Finn flashed Kazami a nervous smile as he straightened out his crooked tie, quite overwhelmed by his extremely enthusiastic behavior. When the other had begun a passionate speech about his—their, he reminded himself—duties as a host, however, he couldn't help but feel admiration well up for the auburn haired young man in front of him. Such zealousness, in spite of his many blunders, was something to be respected. As a mechanic, it was definitely a trait he could appreciate.

His chartreuse green eyes flitted towards his hands, tracing over the multitude of scars and callouses that littered his palms as a result of his own mistakes in the past. He clenched his fists and steeled himself for what was to come. He could make it through this, he's been through worse.

Ignoring the sense of dread that curled up in his stomach, he placed his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose, the artificial light gleaming off of the lenses. Lips quirking up into a timid smile, he gestured towards the door. "Shall we?"​

Elora sat down criss-crossed on the couch, slouching slightly. There was a stark difference between her and Mai as they sat next to eachother. The Italian girl was much more serious and refined, while she was a little eclectic looking. She poured herself a cup of tea and took a sip. Luckily, it was good. She didn’t add any sugar or milk, as she preferred to drink it in the boldest form.

Sipping silently, the girl raised an eyebrow at Mai’s tone. “Is this a business interview or something? He’s just a freshman, Mai, not some weird cult trainee!” She laughed to herself and rolled her eyes a little.

She took a moment to think. If she was forced into the club room, she might as well participate in the interrogation. After some thought, she came up with a good question. Her eyes narrowed. “What do you want to pursue in life? What will be your mark on the world, ya know?” The teenager emphasized the word ‘your,’ knowing that most of the students just do whatever their parents tell them to. She took another sip of the tea, taking advantage of the warmth.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
1535595837139.png
606e7ce3-ac58-4fa1-8f35-4a05faf32b83-png.461248
Yuuta Koichi I Junior: I Host Club Member//Astrology Club President: I Ouran Academy:

Yuuta gave a little giggle and wiggled his shoulders as Mizuki hugged him momentarily. See, Mizuki was one of Yuta's closest friends. He didn't want to hit him as much as some of the other club members did, which felt good. So, he was in a constant grin while in the males presence. The huge height difference didn't matter as much to Yuuta as it would with most other tall men.
At Mizuki's disgusted face, the boy smirked and placed his hands on his hips. He held back a chuckle and watched as Elora and Mai were swept away by the newbie to go drink tea. Yuuta felt like a proud father seeing his boy ride a bike for the first time. "Of course, Mizuki-Chan! You're practically the prettiest one here, no way could we compete with your beauty!" Yuuta said dramatically, though truthfully. He was a host, he had to charm up any guest that came through the doors. He had no problem complementing anyone, especially those he's used to.
Yuuta looked back, checking up on Jun and how he was doing. He knew it, he was a natural. Avery would have to be blind to not see his talents. Yuuta sure picked out a good one. Maybe he'll be rewarded? Avery could give him the credit card for a bit and buy a bunch of decorations. Or maybe the brunette could take it himself. Moving away from his thoughts, Yuuta huffed and smiled, placing his arms now behind his head. "Look at him, all grown up. Are you proud of me, Mizuki-Chan? I picked out a good one! He'll fit right in." Yuuta cooed.

[/COLOR]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back