• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AU || Ouran High-school Host Club

Characters
Here

Soulless

REBOOTED ☁
[/center]

Ouran Academy (also known as Ouran Elite Private Academy) is a prestigious private school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan. The school is attended primarily by children of the rich and famous (e.g. children of prominent families, business magnates, politicians, celebrities, etc.). However, scholarships for students from middle-class families is not uncommon. The school is also widely known by its students as being the home of the Ouran Host Club, an enormously popular and influential club located in Music Room #3 of the High School building.

Ouran's students of stellar family history and/or backgrounds are given entrance priority over those from families of lower social or economic status, regardless of academic ability. All students at the school, however, are expected to be academically proficient and possessing leadership potential. The school accepts international students who meet this criteria and can offer full scholarships to one Japanese student each year (per grade level at the high school) who meets the cut score on a notoriously difficult entrance exam, guaranteeing that they will enter Class A upon admission, where they are expected to be Top of the Class each trimester in order to remain enrolled at Ouran. Therefore, the students are separated into four classes based on their family's wealth, lineage, influence and their personal intelligence.

Class Hierarchy
  • 'A' Class - The "Elite" or Honor Roll (Grade + Pedigree Rank 100%)
  • 'B' Class (Grade + Pedigree Rank 70%)
  • 'C' Class (Grade + Pedigree Rank 50%)
  • 'D' Class - Mostly consists of children from Yakuza affiliated families (Grade + Pedigree Rank 20%)
118261200.jpgGakuen_K_Saya_Konohana.png

Last edited:
[class=openwindow] height:70vh; background:url('https://pa1.narvii.com/6238/223b215a9db5ad3465a29d9ca38c4f8c014b93be_hq.gif'); background-size:fit; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1em; margin:auto;center; [/class] [class=openbutton] margin:auto;center; border:2px solid white; width:250px; padding:.2em; font-family:Unica One; font-size:4em; color:white; text-align:center; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #7b78a5; animation:{post_id}loop 2s linear infinite; cursor:pointer; [/class] [animation=loop] [keyframe=0]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [keyframe=25]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.75[/keyframe] [keyframe=75]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=mainpage] height:80vh; padding:1em; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/doki-doki-literature-club/images/5/50/Club.png/revision/latest?cb=20171231181915'); background-size:fit; background-position:center; background-lock:fixed; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:auto;center; font-family:Karla; font-size:0.9em; color:white; text-align:left; [/class] [class=closebutton] font-size:2em; width:10px; cursor:pointer; position:absolute; [/class] [script class=none] hide mainpage hide closebutton [/script] [script class=openbutton on=click] slideUp 500 openwindow show mainpage show closebutton hide openbutton [/script] [script class=closebutton on=click] slideDown 500 openwindow hide closebutton hide mainpage fadeIn 500 openbutton [/script] [class=textbox] margin:auto;center; background:white; opacity:0.7; width:100%; [/class]

[div class=openwindow]

[div class=openbutton]EPISODE 1
[/div][div class=mainpage][div class=closebutton][/div]
ouranns2-png.461156

MATH CLASS
EPISODE 1
wwwwwThe morning of his third day in Japan, Junhyun Kim was not enjoying himself
wwwwwHe had begun the last few days enjoying himself: he had enjoyed waking up to the pleasant messages sent by his father that appeared on his smartphone, and being introduced to several not entirely enthusiastic high-school teachers; he had enjoyed the warnings about the evils and dangers of Japan, and his father gifting him the residence-ship of a high-end loft to stay in while there; he had enjoyed the first few days of school; but then again, with each passing day he found that he was enjoying himself significantly less; and now, he was sitting and dozing off into the dream realm during a tedious math lecture. Pulling all-nighters studying the Japanese language for the past few days was the main contributing factor.
wwwwwHis temporary stay in the dream realm was shortly interrupted by the sound of sudden chatter, which indicated that the teacher was absent from the room.
wwwwwIn class, Jun's female classmates had continued to celebrate his admission into Ouran Elite Private Academy, the prestigious private school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan. 'It was a place attended by only the children of the wealthy' his father had told him. He sat in his seat and rested his face against his hand on top of his desk, observing the outside scenery beyond the near window as he contemplated his existence, and wondered whether going to a foreign country while being diagnosed with amnesia was really a good idea. "You should totally ask him out," said a female voice behind him. "Shh! Be quiet! I bet he already has a girlfriend anyway," another voice chimed in. Jun could immediately feel a collection of eyes stare him down, almost as if he was being hunted by several ferocious beasts.
wwwww"Are you dating anyone Ki-kun?" Asked a girl, emerging from the side of his desk. She seemed to be an upperclassman.
wwwww"Hm? No, I'm not. Why do you ask?," asked Jun. He was a fresh-faced, boyish young guy, with dark-brown, slightly styled hair and large round chocolate-colored eyes; he had a mesmerizing foreign aura about him, which made him more attractive to the opposite sex than he would ever understand or believe.
The girl's face softened in a slight blush. "Well...because I was wondering if you wanted to go ou— "
wwwww
The sound of the bell had cut the girl off, and initiated the departure of students from the room, including Jun. The girl held back the rest of her sentence, instead, dismissing her words as a "mistake". "Well alright," Jun said, a little unsure of how he ought to treat words of this nature. "I'll see you tomorrow then." He waved with a slight smile, heading towards the door of the class. Behind him, the girl was already wobbling into the arms of her assumed friends in both happiness and embarrassment.

Next Page​

[/div][/div]

a sleepy boy a sleepy boy ebb ebb Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun
sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie N Nonexisting

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
606e7ce3-ac58-4fa1-8f35-4a05faf32b83-png.461256
Yuuta Koichi I Junior: I Host Club Member//Astrology Club President: I Ouran Academy:

"Look's like this is where we part ways," Yuuta dramatically spoke while rubbing his hand against the wheelchair-bound girls head. "It's so sad, I hope you don't miss me too much." The boy grinned as Emi Hoada, Yuuta's best friend since childhood, pushed his hand out of the way.
"Hallelujah," Said female replied jokingly. "It's a miracle that we're not in the same class. I don't think I could handle someone like you in there." She looked back and gave her own mischievous grin. Yuuta fake pouted.
"Emi-Chan is so mean. All I ever wanted was to make sure you're okay." However, once the words were spoken they both broke out into a fit of laugher. And, after earning a few strange looks from the students around them, Yuuta's friend waved and rolled herself into class. After a moment or two passed by, he wrapped his arms around his head and began walking to his own classroom. The short boy was lost in thought. He'd heard the talk of a new student. A new student, who seemed to catch the eyes of many girls and boys of the school. It was almost annoying with how much talk was going around, well, annoying to the average person. Yuuta was intrigued.

Soon enough, the boy was in class, and time went by so quickly. Although he was smart, he never paid much attention to the teacher. So it felt like only a few moments had passed until the bell had rang out into the school, echoing between classrooms. Yuuta was one of the first to bolt out of the classroom, his belongings tucked against his body, as his sleeves hung loosely around his hands. He'd been on his way to the club room, when suddenly he stopped, seeing a Korean-looking male in the sea of students leaving his class. Obviously new. And those rumors didn't lie, he did have a charming look to him.
But just as Yuuta was about to pass and ignore the other male, an idea made it's way to his head as a memory of Avery's words rang through his mind. A familiar grin was presented onto his cheeks, and after pushing his way through the halls he'd finally caught up with this mystery student. "Yo!" He greeted, cheerfully waving his hand back and forth. "New, huh? I'm Yuuta Koichi! You're Korean, right? I am too! Half Korean, actually, on my moms side. Pretty neat, right?" He began to ramble, speaking at a fast pace with his loud voice. He didn't really think too much on if he wasn't giving the other male enough time to answer, he simply spoke whatever came to mind. "Us Korean's should stick together, right? Since you're new, I can show you around. Trust me, I'm a junior. Follow me, I know plenty of cool places to go!" As he said that, there was only one place in mind; The Host Club. A charming boy like this new kid would attract more positive attention, bring a good name in the host club. Maybe then Yuuta would feel better about losing a trusted friend to a scandal that happened long ago.

[/COLOR]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

[class=fyuri04wrapper] max-width:450px; min-height:600px; margin:30px auto; background: #444444; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); padding:115px 0px 35px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuri04mid] position:relative; width:100%; min-height:600px; background-color:#efefef; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04parent] display: block; position:relative; top:-60px; z-index:5; width:90%; min-height:500px; margin:0px auto -60px auto; background-color:#fff; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerleft] text-align:left; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; padding-left:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerright] padding-right:10px; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; text-align:right; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyurir04imagebox] display:inline; text-align:center; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxleft] border-left:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 10px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxright] border-right:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04credit] position:relative; top:-30px; max-width:450px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri04wrapper][div class=fyuri04mid][div class=fyuri04parent][div class=fyurir04imagebox]
mVs4JMo.jpg
[/div]

Things were coming to a head. Standing before Avery was the rigid form of easily his least favorite human on earth. Shan, a second year, looked paler than an icy sidewalk. Which was suitable, considering the slippery position he was in. When he first joined, Avery felt for him, giving him chance after chance, all because he saw himself reflected in the kid. A little scruffy. A little off tempo.

Avery’s first week in class (a year prior), he’d been watched like a hawk, treated like a delinquent due to the cultural differences. Avery had to work twice as hard to prove himself worthy of the A class. Back home, his appearance was more of an artist choice than a statement. His network was heavily influenced by a pompous music and art scene that encouraged a unique style. It was never an act of rebellion on his behalf- instead encouraged by his parents. Buried to his neck in entertainers and flashy personalities, by the time he realized he hated the spotlight it was too late to go back on the tattoos. So, he learned to integrate them into his personality. Use them to his favor. That might’ve been what landed him here, in this room, with these ridiculous people.

Although he wasn’t aware of it in the beginning, his uncle had promised the school Avery’s help with maintaining their reputation and drawing in new students. The school’s solution was unorthodox, to say the least.

A host club, consisting of the flashiest, most appealing members of the school community. It was designed to entice students into enrolling. And it worked.

Drama ended one of two ways. Either you let scandal ruin your life or you use it to your benefit and ride the wave of attention it brings. Avery was supposed to take the disaster he was handed and turn it into something productive.

That meant doing the dirty work.

While Avery had dug himself out of his first impression on the school, Shan had done the opposite. Using his position in the club for evil, he’d leaked countless pages of vile information about the guests on an anonymous board, risking not only the personal reputation of the girls, but the companies they represented. Avery had to cut the head off the snake before it went any further.

Feigning aloofness, he let Shan squirm a little longer before addressing him.

“And here, all this time, I thought you cared about our guests,” he let out with a sigh, shaking his head in disappointment. “And yet, I didn’t see one nice thing about them on that board.” His eyes snapped over to Shun, and he smiled faintly at the panic that visibly took hold.

“B-Board?” Shan squealed, like the weasel he was.

“Yes, the board,” he said slowly, like he was speaking to an infant. “The. One. You. Posted. Online. You. Disgusting. Piece. Of. Shit.” The release of finally saying all the rude things he’d been saving in his head was blissful. “Clean up anything you left here and leave. Don’t come back. In fact- I think the principal want a word with you, I would-”

Right on cue, two school employees entered the room, looking out of breath and flushed. A handful of words were yelled between Shan and the faculty, but Avery had already tuned them out. He was already thinking about the next step- the next move to bury this scandal and keep the host club above water.

First thing, they’d need a new face.

“Hosts,” he said evenly, like the past events didn’t happen. “I want you to find us a new face. Someone fresh. Someone good looking. Someone who won’t shame the entire club.”

Looking around the room, he felt varying levels of faith in the attending members. Avery would do it himself, but he had more important things to tackle.

Daisuke could probably do it, he had a knack for being dependable when it came down to the wire. Fukuya was one of his favorites, but he wasn’t the most outgoing. Finn had a heart of gold, but stumbled over his words sometimes. Kazami had some potential for the mission, if he didn’t fall on the recruit first. And Yuuta? It would never happen. If he got over the anger of losing his partner in crime enough to focus, he’d probably light something on fire and cause a larger scandal.

Only time could tell who’d succeed in finding a new member.

✖​

A year had passed, and Avery was hard at work. Trying his best to block out the hubbub of excited new students, he plotted events and marketing schemes in his head. Time hadn’t healed the betrayal of Shan, and Avery made a point of scrutinizing each recruit brought to him. None made the cut. Hopefully, however, this new year would bright fresh new faces, unspoiled by the rough seas of high school.

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri04credit]code by Fable Fable [/div]

Soulless Soulless a sleepy boy a sleepy boy Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie N Nonexisting

Last edited:
~Elora Tanaka~
Elora had trouble readjusting to Ouran again. Over the break she had stayed in Toulouse, France with her mother. She spent her days sightseeing, trying new things, and most importantly; locking herself in her art room for hours at a time. Japanese felt foreign on her tongue as she went from class to class trying to keep track of everything. The teenager had to work hard for her grades, unlike some people where it came naturally to them. She would color-code her notes and doodle informative drawings in order to keep her mind occupied. Today was hard for her to get back into the groove of school as her exhaustion kicked in. It took her two cups of coffee before she could even consider interacting with her friends.

The tired teenager's glasses teetered loosely to the tip of her nose, looking to almost fall off of her face. Her hair was weaved neatly into two braids, and the bow from her uniform was tied up like a bandana on her head. As classes went by, she couldn't help but notice a new student that caught everyone's attention. Some of her friends whispered about his appearance, but she didn't really pay much attention to it. Sure, he had a good facial structure, what does that entail? She appreciated personality first, otherwise you might as well be talking to a cardboard box.

The bell rang, jerking Elora out of her sleepy trance. She easily slipped out of class and into the hallway. After a few years in the school, you understand how things work. She ended being caught behind a pairing of boys, one of them being the new kid in one of her classes. The other was the infamous Yuuta Koichi. He and his ex-friend were behind a huge leak of information about the highschool and its students. It came from the host club, which she swore off of participating in. Luckily, no harmful information of hers was leaked, only some empty insults.

The girl could hear what Yuuta was saying, and she knew where he was taking that poor freshman. Music Room #3, The Host Club. They basically trafficked any good looking highschooler so they could bring in more students and boost social activity. Students would flock to 'date' these boys, but really, the host club would just pretend to enjoy their company; or at least that was what she believed. No one in the right mind would let this kid get recruited on the third day of school! So, she decided to follow them a little to see what would happen.

[class=imghover]height:270px;width:160px;top:-295px;left:-5px;margin:auto;transition:0.5s;position:relative;color:transparent;border:2px solid transparent;text-align:center;font-size:17px;line-height:5px;overflow:hidden
[/class]

[class name=imghover state=hover]height:270px;width:160px;margin-top:0px;color:white;text-align:center;font-size:20px;line-height:5px;overflow:hidden
[/class]

[div class=imghover]

mentions:

interaction:

tags: @

Mai Bianchi

I want the best . . .

Never before had she felt like a disappointment in the eyes of her parents. A feeling of shame so great had engulfed her and threatened chip away at her perfectly crafted mask. Mai stood in front of her father. The normally doting adult sat at his desk with his head on his hands. To his right stood her mother, a older looking version of Mai herself. There was disappointment in her eyes yet they held compassion as well. On the desk in front of Mai’s father was another photo infamous board, the one that was supposedly full of leaked information about guest of the host club.

Before Mai paid little attention to the issue, though still she believed whoever was currently ruining the reputations of others should be caught and punished. Mai would have never thought that her name would end up in the mess. The rumor about her engaging in sexual activities with her favorite hosts had spread like wildfire. In school Mai held her head high, she didn’t let the whispers or accusing looks get to her. She was far more stronger than that. She was a fool to believe that it would have ended at Ouran. Somehow her father hand been involved in the whole thing. A photo had been sent to him and he had been quick to call him daughter to his office.

“Figlia Mia, it has come to my attention that things are not as they should be at the school of yours. I sent you there because I want the best for you. Ouran is a prestigious school that has produced a number of high class and successful individuals. Figlia Mia, tell me that what I have read is not true. Your mother and I did not raise you to behave in such a way did we? Look me and my eyes and tell me that what has been typed is a lie.”

Mai squared her shoulders, the looks that she received from her parents made her feel small but she refused to show this. The young lady looked her father square in the eyes and spoke softly with her accented voice. “Padre, I promise that what you’ve read are mere lies. I would never risk the image of my family or my reputation by doing such a thing. That is not how I wish to be seen by others. Please believe me….”

“We are not saying that we don’t believe you…” It was Mai’s mother who spoke up. “Whether truth or not this is hurtful for all of us. Your father and I have been talking and believe that perhaps it would be better if we pulled you from Ouran and move to Italy with your aunt and her children.”

Mai blinked in shock. She stared at her parents, her eyes shifting between them as if trying to see if what her mother had said was true. At the stern looks she received Mai stepped forward. She couldn’t and wouldn’t let this happen. Her life was in Japan and Ouran. All of her beloved friends and memories. Mai has lived in Japan since she was a toddler, it was all that she knew. Of course she’d visited and stayed in her birth place but it wasn’t the same. “B-But this is my home! You cannot just ship me away over a silly rumor! This is not fair!” She raised her voice. Mai backed away when her father suddenly stood. His expression storm and brow furrowed in anger.

“You will go to your room! Your privileges have been revoked. No shopping! No dance studio! You will spend this break in your room and you will only come down to eat and other important things. You were sent to Ouran to learn and thrive, not to be involved something so idiotic and useless as a host club! The decision will be made before the new school year!”

Mai was pulled out of her thoughts by a gentle shake. She looked to see a friend of her starring at her in slightly concern. “Mai, are you okay? You were starring into space for a long time…”

Mai only smiled prettily at her concern. “I am fine Amaya. I was only caught in a memory, nothing to worry about at all.”

Mai stood up from her desk, class was over and thanks to her slip she had failed to notice. The new year had arrived and thankfully the scandal had been taken care of. Her name was clear and she was allowed to stay at Ouran. Mai left the class with her circle of friends and associates. Their destination happened to be the host club. The very same club that had almost gotten her taken from her school and home. Mai was mature enough to realize that the entire club was not at fault so she held no ill feelings towards them.

And I get it . . . y
[/div]

Fionntán Ó hIonmhaineáin
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Finn tugged his glasses off his nose and ran his fingers through his strawberry blond locks before looking back at the pages of his journal, frowning at the unsolved equation that seemed to mock him. He had wanted to finish the calculations before the end of classes, but this was turning out to be much more complicated than he first expected. He slowly ran his tongue across his top lip then over the bottom one, biting it gently as he rhythmically tapped a pencil against his temple.

"Excuse me, Finn-kun?" The Irishman snapped out of his reverie, blinking his chartreuse green eyes at the flustered, yet concerned faces of his classmates. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Oh, yes." He smiled nervously, red suffusing his cheeks and fluttering fingers reaching up to brush a strand of hair behind his ear. "I was just thinking about the optimal height-to-width ratio for a reusable rocket." His chin was tucked near his chest as he gazed up at them demurely from under impossibly long eyelashes.

There was a silence, the small group of students utterly astonished by both the incredibly unexpected answer to their inquiry and the awkward yet adorable demeanor of their attractive new classmate. Said attractive new classmate continued to stare at them with expectant eyes, completely oblivious to the sudden disquiet surrounding his desk.

"I was just thinking the exact same thing." One of the boys finally replied with a grin, ignoring the jab to his ribs from the girl on his right, who glared menacingly at him for telling such a blatant lie to the young genius.

"Really?" Finn's attention flitted towards the speaker, eyes growing wide in pleasant surprise. There was such a tone of wonderment in his voice, like he couldn’t believe what he had heard, that the boy's stomach churned in guilt.

The blond opened his mouth once more, intent on drilling him for his thoughts on the matter, when the school bell began ringing throughout the entirety of the school. His lips snapped shut, and his cheeks became dyed a deep red as he stopped himself just in time from going on a tirade. Swiftly packing up his book bag, he offered them a short goodbye before bolting out of the classroom as fast as his legs could carry him. He knew that he should be making connections with his classmates, as his parents had asked, but he felt as though he would have had a meltdown if he stayed any longer than he did.​
coded by DeerPrince DeerPrince

Last edited:
春夏秋冬 焚
Hitotose Fukuya

One year. It had been a year since the scandal began. The “message board” had blown way out of proportion, and turned in to an actual tool of hate, the reason why so many girls and their families were removing themselves from the school, and why so many more had decided not to come at all. Truthfully, if Fukuya had decided to transfer this year, instead of the last, like he almost did, he probably wouldn't be sitting here; rumors are just that until they have truth behind them. Then they're fact, and this was a fact he would have rather been left out of.

But not everything goes the way it's supposed to. No, in fact, most things go wrong. Fukuya had learned this at a young age, when he was old enough to understand his parents were barely present in his life. And from there it went down hill, and the idea struck home when they were killed. Rarely anything goes the way it should.
Honestly, that's how he found himself sitting in this room, Music Room #3, elbows propping himself up on one of the tables, chin placed in his hands, waiting for the rest of the club to arrive.

His second day at Ouran, he had been sought out and asked to join, but he declined. A Host club? Really? Definitely not up his alley. But the weeks went on and he was told he had to pick a club a join. It was mandatory, and seeing as there were no other clubs that looked too interesting, he eventually resigned and accepted the offer. It wasn't all bad. He had made friends; he enjoyed spending time with Avery, often they seemed to be cut from the same cloth, and Daisuke was pleasant to be around, as well. The others, well, Fukuya tolerated them more than anything.

The raven-haired male looked out the window (spaced out more than actually looking at anything in particular) and waited for the oh-so familiar click of the door. The gang should be arriving any minute.

Kazami Yukami

Location: East Kitchen #3| Interacting with: Tea Pots| Mentions: No one

Kazami had a free period right before the host club meeting, so he decided to take the initiative to prepare the tea for the girls so they would each have a cup right as they walked in the door. As a member of the cooking club, Kazami knew about this little gem of a classroom that was only a few doors down from Music Room 3, perfect for running back and forth to get more supplies if needed. Kazami smiled happily as he leaned back against the wall, watching water boil. This was going to be the best year ever, which is saying something because his freshman year at Ouran Academy was bucket loads of fun, if a little busy.

Kazami had joined way too many clubs last year, an it really started to nip him in the butt, his grades slipping ad his participation in each club sub par. It didn't take too long for him to decide to quit some clubs, that and his dad told him to so of course he did. He never quit anything before, so quitting most of the clubs was not easy for him. But this year was going to be different. He had two clubs he was dedicated to, and he couldn't be happier.

There was bait of drama in the host club last year. Kazami still doesn't understand all of it. Something about Shan sharing secrets of the girls with the public? Why was that such a big deal, though? Kazami was an open book, everyone knows everything about him, and he is perfectly fine! Either way, he thought it was a bit too extreme for Shan to be kicked out of school, but he was sure Avery had his reasons for kicking him out of the host club. Mr. President knows best after all, that's why he's the president! Not just anyone can be president.

WHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEIIEIIEIIEIIEEEEEE

"Ah!" Kazami fell to the ground, knocked out of his thoughts and off his feet by the sound of the kettle whistling loudly. "Oops." He scrambled to his feet and turned off the stove.

"Great. Done. Now to move the water over to the tea pots," Kazami told himself. On the counter were rows of 6 tea pots, one for each host to pour for their guests. They were beautiful, but terribly fragile. Kazami took a deep breath. "Ok, Kaz. You got this, bud. Easy."

Carefully he lifted the kettle and started pouring the water. His smile turned into a frown of concentration, tongue sticking slightly out. "And...there!" The final pot was filled and the kettle was placed firmly back on the stove. Kazami stood back and admired his work. Done just in time, too. He would have just enough to get back to music room 3 and set up the tea before the girls arrive.

"Best year ever. Here we go."
code by Ri.a

Mizuki Marino

5ygd.gif5ygd.giftumblr_oyyijmYfkt1vkcgjbo1_500.gifba0702be7bd2b99c86556581b755209ea34b597a_00.gif4574038f8c2ff6aec83342a8591f8300.gifa491ff8243dc14400835feffeb6fd6bfee175ddd_00.gif5ygd.gif5ygd.gif

Mizuki sat on a couch in the occult club room, which was a old classroom he had gotten fixed up and decided to turn into a club room since it was no longer in use. He was drawing in his sketchbook with a look of irritation, while some of girls that had wandered into the clubroom had decided to sit around him to watch him draw. How they even managed to get near the room without problem confounded him. after all, a good lot of the students were too scared to come near the club room, and if they did it, was because they wanted something. Perhaps they had saw him and just decided to follow. Either way, the end result was extremely in his disfavor. Usually he was fine with the attention but he wasn't exactly feeling it at the moment, especially when he had intended to come to the clubroom for a bit of quiet. After a few moments of further annoyance, he jolted up, quickly closing his sketchbook, shoving it away in his bag before grabbing it up and stepping out into the hallways in a hurry ignoring the rather annoying pouting and pleads that dared to leave the lips of the girls who had been watching him. The occult leader slammed the door shut before pinching his nose,furrowing his brows with rather disgusted look at the idea of their poor choice of attempts to sway his actions. Mizuki really hated it when girls took interest in him and tried to get his attention especially when they knew he had zero interest in them.

He even made it painfully obvious that he liked guys and apparently people couldn't seem to get it. Taking a deep breath as if trying to cool off his irritation,he closed his eyes before glancing up. Sniffing at the air he caught the scent of what seemed to be tea coming from one of the rooms that were down the hallway and out of curiosity he decided to walk down to where the lovely smell was coming from and leaned in through the doorway taking a peek into the room. It didn't take but a minute, and the rather tall boy jerked back quickly as his pale cheeks flushed bright red and his heart started racing. The boy inside the room was none other than Kazami Yukami,mizuki's crush and obsession. He met had him back when he first transferred to Ouran Academy and he ended up head over heels for him ever since they met. Mizuki wanted this boy to himself. He was determined to make him his and his only. Nobody was going to get his way and he made sure of that. Mizuki was even regular client when it came to the host club, but sometimes he'd get caught watching kazami from a distance. He even had a habit of leaving the guy anonymous love notes and gifts of his affections. Today mizuki had planned on making a more noticeable approach to woo his beloved Kazami. He hadn't exactly thought that Kazami was going to be alone but this seemed to be a much better opportunity than he had so hoped for. It was too perfect to let such a chance like this to just slip through his delicate fingers. Never knowing when he was going to get a moment like this alone with him and he was determined to take it.

He bit his lip brushing aside some of his lavender-blue bangs, and leaned back against the wall behind him. Unsure if the other boy had saw him, Mizuki shuffled a hand into his dark jacket pocket, pulling out a small hand mirror to check his appearance and making sure none of his makeup was smudged or ruined. He wasn't wearing his uniform but a dark outfit that had various purples and sparkles to it so he'd look like the night sky. He look down, adjusting his dark and very sparkly fur jacket and inhaled deeply before exhaling. He moved into the doorway grabbing the frame of it and slid over with his back against it as he did a pose pursing his lips. "Well,hello there,darling." He greeted, as he moved away from the door walking inside slowly. Mizuki walked over behind kazami, tilting his head a little with a hand on his hip as he came to stand behind him leaning over as the long ends of his hair cascaded down his shoulders. Moving a arm around his shoulders so easily he smirked drawing his lips close to kazami's ear. "what are you up to,my sweet moon flower and is there anyway i can be of service to you?" Mizuki asked softly.

____vistaria_s_iv_bags__nf2u__by_king_lulu_deer-db7v6c6.gif

Soulless Soulless a sleepy boy a sleepy boy Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie ebb ebb

5af8d7ed88708069490447.gifhuj7i8ko9lp;0['-;plokij.jpg

Attachments

• ba621cd63eb18712958e3e5c5d988a81.gif
    ba621cd63eb18712958e3e5c5d988a81.gif
    35 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Daisuke Bondai
大輔 凡大
interacted w/ Cinnabun Cinnabun , ebb ebb

Bright and early in the morning, long before the birds began catching their worms, Daisuke had already tied up the laces of his shoes and started on his morning run. It had become a ritual of sorts, though nothing like those the occult club members participated in. Instead, running was just something to help him get out of his funk and ready for the day ahead, but today, he was in a pretty big funk.

It had almost been a year since the big incident involving Shan Yu. The student, a fellow host club member, leaked the information given to him in confidence and undeniably tarnished the school’s and its students’ reputations with his little charade. Daisuke hadn’t had any of his own skeletons dug up from his closet, but he did have to fix a few rumors, one of which being about the crook in his nose. People had begun to speculate that it was the result of a fight, and since a juvenile delinquent host would sully the club’s name, he had to admit the real reason he had it. That was perhaps twice as embarrassing.

He was furious enough hearing those about the other students, especially his own clients and those he was close to, and would have come close to wringing out the kid’s neck had he not wanted the hearsay seem true. Daisuke supposed, though, that if someone were to say something unkind about him, he had to live so no one would believe it, and after watching Avery crack down on the kid, his anger was replaced by disappointment.

Daisuke remembered the day Shan was expelled from the club, and subsequently from the school, vividly. He couldn’t seem to forget it, actually, as much as he wished to. The disillusionment he felt that day had yet to fade, and he was sure it showed. He had to tone it down before his mother took notice, and this was the only way he knew how to do so.

He stopped before a narrow, stone bridge in the middle of the park he was running through. The trees around him, in their green and orange hues, and the lake in front of him calmed him down in a sense. Yet, it wasn’t enough. He wrapped his hand around a rock he found on the ground, walked towards the middle of the overpass, and with a huff, threw it out into the water. His disappointment, just like the rock, would disappear, or at least he hoped it would.

?
Daisuke opened the door to the third music room, giving a wave as he stepped through the doorway. "Good morning, Avery-san, Fuku-san!"

Last edited:
[class=openwindow] height:70vh; background:url('https://pa1.narvii.com/6238/223b215a9db5ad3465a29d9ca38c4f8c014b93be_hq.gif'); background-size:fit; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1em; margin:auto;center; [/class] [class=openbutton] margin:auto;center; border:2px solid white; width:250px; padding:.2em; font-family:Unica One; font-size:4em; color:white; text-align:center; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #7b78a5; animation:{post_id}loop 2s linear infinite; cursor:pointer; [/class] [animation=loop] [keyframe=0]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [keyframe=25]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.75[/keyframe] [keyframe=75]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=mainpage] height:80vh; padding:1em; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://studiomugenjohncel.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/school_hall_a_morning.png'); background-size:fit; background-position:center; background-lock:fixed; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:auto;center; font-family:Karla; font-size:0.9em; color:white; text-align:left; [/class] [class=closebutton] font-size:2em; width:10px; cursor:pointer; position:absolute; [/class] [script class=none] hide mainpage hide closebutton [/script] [script class=openbutton on=click] slideUp 500 openwindow show mainpage show closebutton hide openbutton [/script] [script class=closebutton on=click] slideDown 500 openwindow hide closebutton hide mainpage fadeIn 500 openbutton [/script] [class=textbox] margin:auto;center; background:white; opacity:0.7; width:100%; [/class]

[div class=openwindow]

ouranns2-png.461156

HALLWAY
MORNING

ouranns2.png
wwwwwHe had been studying for days now, every-now-and-then taking breaks to text his father to assure him everything was fine. Although, in reality, he was drained, exhausted, and more tired than he felt his body could stand, and each successive conversation with his new classmates was proving harder to stay conscious. After two days at school, he had finally found a peaceful hiding place from his problems, an unused music room, under the world, where he would be safe, or so he prayed, and at last he could sleep. Adding onto that, there was also a piano to use, just in case he wasn't feeling lethargic.
wwwww"Yo!" Said someone behind him.
wwwww "Hm?" Jun turned his head to the sight of a boy, who was most likely one of his classmates. The boy stood shorter than Jun, about three inches less to be exact, and had both a friendly yet mischievous-looking grin on his face. He was also loud, both in hearing and sight, an untamed ball of energy.
wwwww"New, huh? I'm Yuuta Koichi! You're Korean, right? I am too! Half Korean, actually, on my mom's side. Pretty neat, right?"
Korean? Jun's face lit up in curiosity, opening his mouth to utter something before the boy, named Yuuta, cut him off. "Us Korean's should stick together, right? Since you're new, I can show you around. Trust me, I'm a Junior. Follow me, I know plenty of cool places to go!" Yuuta rambled. In response, Jun nodded, comprehension dawning slowly. There wasn't anything better to do. Sure, he could be getting caught up on his sleep; but then the welcoming expression standing in front of him would have gone to waste, and Jun could absolutely not let that happen. He chose to listen to the elder's wisdom.

Next Page​

[/div][/div]

a sleepy boy a sleepy boy ebb ebb Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun
sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie N Nonexisting

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
606e7ce3-ac58-4fa1-8f35-4a05faf32b83-png.461256
606e7ce3-ac58-4fa1-8f35-4a05faf32b83-png.461248
Yuuta Koichi I Junior: I Host Club Member//Astrology Club President: I Ouran Academy:

A refreshing smirk filled Yuuta's face once the boy agreed to follow him. Good. Yuuta wouldn't have to try and convince him now. "Let's go!" The short male sang, taking the new kids arm and dragging him along. In the sea of students, mainly girls who fawned over any drop of charm or good looks, he wouldn't want to lose the younger male. Lord knew just how easy it would be for a girl to stop him and take up his time. Just look at the kid!
"You must be enjoying your days here, huh? This school is pretty awesome. Don't worry about studying, that's boring. Hey, you and I can hang out after school, how about that?" He offered. Him, and his friends at the Host Club. "I'm really fun, I promise. We can eat food, and play games," As he began listing off the activities, Yuuta found himself by the doors of Music Room #3, the room of which the Host Club takes place in. "Oh! Here we are!" Yuuta smiled up at the boy. "Get ready, this place is pretty cool. You'll love it."
With those words spoke, he let go of the male and pushed the two doors open. Instantly, Yuuta could see the familiar glow of the room, the shine meant to impress the guests.

"Oh Avery-Chan!" Yuuta called out into the room, spotting the blue-haired male. In the room was Fukuya, too. Dad, or Daisuke, was also there. Almost everyone, which was perfect. "I've got a little surprise, boss man." Yuuta nodded towards the new kid, hoping he'd follow Yuuta towards the leader of the Host Club. "You've heard of the new student, right? Here he is! New kid, this is Avery-Chan." Yuuta had a silent grin planted on his face. He had a feeling that this new kid, who Yuuta has yet to learn the name of, was going to stick around. It was just a simple pit in his gut.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
~Elora Tanaka~

Elora didn't want to seem like some kind of stalker, so she made sure to blend in with all of the commuting students as they walked down the hall. Because her focus was art, she had an entire block dedicated to creating pieces for her overall grades. However, instead of working like she should be, she was idiotically following a freshman and a host club boy. As the pair entered Music Room #3, she snuck up to the window on the door and attempted to watch what was happening. The light coming from the room was blinding, and she hoped that no one would see her squinting through the door like some kind of maniac. The teenager had no idea if the host club was aware of her opinions, or if they had no idea of who she was. Hopefully the ladder, so she could make up some sort of quick excuse if caught.

"Shit, what am I even gonna do?" she thought, realizing that she didn't think any of this through. "It's not like I can bust in and snatch freshman kid, I'd have to actually put effort into this." Elora was starting to wonder if she had the will in her heart to even try to help. But still, she stood there looking through the window to see what would happen next, praying to not be seen.
1531368725521.png

[class=imghover]height:270px;width:160px;top:-295px;left:-5px;margin:auto;transition:0.5s;position:relative;color:transparent;border:2px solid transparent;text-align:center;font-size:17px;line-height:5px;overflow:hidden
[/class]

[class name=imghover state=hover]height:270px;width:160px;margin-top:0px;color:white;text-align:center;font-size:20px;line-height:5px;overflow:hidden
[/class]

[div class=imghover]

mentions: Avery, Daisuke, Yuuta, Elora, Jun , Fukuya

interaction: Elora

tags: ebb ebb , Valefar Valefar , Soulless Soulless , a sleepy boy a sleepy boy , sophie. sophie. , Cinnabun Cinnabun

Mai Bianchi

I want the best . . .

The trip to Music Room #3 was a nice little trip. It gave Mai enough time to catch up with her friends and associates before they were entranced by the members of the Host Club. She listened intently as she was caught up in the lives of her peers. Mai was sure to gather any useful or important information for later. Before long the group stood in front of the door leading to what many described as Bishōnen Heaven. As they came closer Mai noticed someone peeking through the windows of the door. Raising a perfectly arched eyebrow she was amused when she realized just who stood in front of the door. “Elora, it’s so nice to see you again. I would have never thought that our reunion would be like this. I never realized that you possessed such...habit, your stare is so intense. I am not one to judge however.” Her smiled seemed genuine despite her somewhat mocking tone. “So you’ve finally come around? Then how about we go in together.” Mai tilted her head slightly.

The doors to the room were pushed open and Mai sauntered in. She looked as poised as ever, unlike the members of her group who had already rushed to find their favorite host. With the way the girls rushed forward Mai wouldn’t be surprised if Elora had been pushed inside. But then again she could have stood her ground. The young heiress took a moment to observe her surroundings. The room was just as beautiful as she remembered it. Mai had a love for aesthetic and all things beautiful. She appreciated how the room shone and glittered, and how tastefully decorated the room was. To think that she had almost been stripped of such beauty.

It seemed like all but two host were in the room. Mai’s attention was focused on the new face. She recognized him as the new student Junhyun Kim. Word traveled fast around his school and Mai was someone who valued information, no matter how small. She watched Yuuta introduced him. She wondered if there was a new addition to the Host Club coming soon. He had the look for it no doubt. Normally Mai would have walked over and gained some type of attention from the host of her choice but she found that she didn’t know which to choose. The heiress crossed her arms over her chest, her brows her furrowed and her lips a little more pouty than usual as she tried to make a decision. Each of them had a quality that she admired which made choosing more difficult.

And I get it . . .
[/div]

Kazami Yukami

Location: East Kitchen #3| Interacting with: Mizuki| Mentions: N Nonexisting

"Ah!" Kazami yelped. He jumped in surprise, bitch-slapped one of the teapots and sent it crashing into the wall, shattering into porcelain pieces and boiled water.

Kazami stared at the broken teapot in utter despair, but perked up just as quickly and started to laugh.

"Ahaha. Oops. Good thing I have a spare." He went over to the cupboard and pulled out another beautiful teapot. As he turned around to place the pot on the counter, he jumped again, nearly dropping the pot. It seemed he had completely forgotten why he got startled the first time.

"Oh! Hi, Mizuki-Chan. I didn't see you there," Kazami said, smiling brightly. He placed the pot on the counter and turned on the stove. "I'm practicing for the Host Club meeting today after school. Mr. President said the tea should be ready when the girls come in, so here I am with 6 teapots," Kazami explained. He scratched the back of his head in thought. "I might be able to fit all 6 on a tray and bring them to the room all at once, that way I only need to make one trip."

Kazami looked around the room for a tray, his face scrunched in concentration.
code by Ri.a

[class=fyuri04wrapper] max-width:450px; min-height:600px; margin:30px auto; background: #444444; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); padding:115px 0px 35px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuri04mid] position:relative; width:100%; min-height:600px; background-color:#efefef; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04parent] display: block; position:relative; top:-60px; z-index:5; width:90%; min-height:500px; margin:0px auto -60px auto; background-color:#fff; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerleft] text-align:left; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; padding-left:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerright] padding-right:10px; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; text-align:right; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyurir04imagebox] display:inline; text-align:center; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxleft] border-left:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 10px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxright] border-right:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04credit] position:relative; top:-30px; max-width:450px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri04wrapper][div class=fyuri04mid][div class=fyuri04parent][div class=fyurir04imagebox]
mVs4JMo.jpg
[/div]

Enjoying the moment of peace within the comfortable silence him and Fukuya frequently shared, he feared it would be broken when he heard the turn of the door knob across the room. Sitting up straighter and briskly fixing his hair, he slid into a professional air in preparation for the day’s first guests. Fortunately, it was just Daisuke. Avery felt Daisuke served as the emotional band aid for the choices Avery had to make. It wasn’t rare to see one of the hosts running off to him after Avery had to put his foot down about a policy. Avery didn’t mind it though. If anything, having a ‘good cop, bad cop’ system kept everything balanced.

"Good morning, Avery-san, Fuku-san!"

“Good morning Daisuke,” he said pleasantly. While he did feel comfortable in his ability to speak Japanese, he left off the honorifics in the presence of his closer friends. It felt more natural, and the underlying accent was enough for strangers to understand he was a foreigner. “I hope that you’re prepared for a busy day. We all know that these first days back are key in making a good impression on the school, and drawing in new guests. I want you to put on your best show.” Despite knowing he’d likely be eavesdropping, he turned to Fuyuka as well. “The same goes for you, Fukuya. I want-”

Mid speech, the door knob turned again. And this time, he wasn’t so lucky.

Seeing Yuuta’s exuberant face made him want to pack up his stuff, walk home, get back in bed, and sleep until he died.

“You've heard of the new student, right? Here he is!”

Avery had, in fact, heard of the new kid. Visibly eyeing Jun up and down, he immediately thought in terms of value and sized him up like a racehorse. He had the right look, and the right reputation out of the gate, but being brought in by Yuuta was an unfortunate curse. Avery would have to make sure the new kid knew who was in charge. If he started following around Yuuta, that would be a disaster.

Throwing on a gracious smile, he rose out of his chair to physically sweep Jun away from Yuuta. “Welcome in to the host club, so glad to see you here today,” he greeted with forced warmth, reaching in to give Jun a handshake with both hands. “You already have quite the reputation for yourself. Tell me, have you ever thought about using that reputation for good? If so, I have to recommend that you give our club a try. See if it’s the right fit.”

Glancing behind Jun to the window, he took note of two important girls. Both for very different reasons.

Mai was one of their most treasured guests, both for the frequency that she visited and her prestigious background. The other girl, Elora, was somebody he’d kept an eye on for an entirely different reason. She loved to talk shit about the club. Avery would love to talk shit right back, but it didn’t work like that. Talking like that would only backfire for Avery.

Just like that, the day was in full swing. A flood of girls trampled in like wildebeest in a frenzy, eager to see the hosts they'd missed over the break. With Mai leading the charge, Elora was also swept inside.

This was the perfect opportunity.

“Jun,” he said warmly, placing a hand on his shoulder. “How would you like to give it a try now? Why don’t you invite those lovely ladies over and offer them a drink.” He kept a friendly mask, so Jun wouldn’t know he was testing him. "Why not....Those two." He casually pointed out Mai and Elora like he'd chosen them at random.

Soulless Soulless a sleepy boy a sleepy boy Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri04credit]code by Fable Fable [/div]

Last edited:
~Elora Tanaka~
Elora jumped as she heard a voice from behind her. Of course, it had to be Mai when she was awkwardly peering through a window. Maybe she could play it off with some kind of excuse. “Oh, shit!” the girl said as she whipped around. “Mai, it’s really not like that- ..” She was cut off as the hoard of girl came rushing in, pushing her into the music room. Who knew that girls would be so violent when faced with a few good looking boys. She tripped over some girl’s foot and ended up on the floor.

Her eyes adjusted as she sat up. The lights around her were so bright that she could barely see. There she was, lying in the middle of the room she had sworn to never walk into. “Fuck,” she mumbled to herself. Elora got herself into something she wasn’t sure how she could get out of.

As she stood up, she couldn’t quite hear what Avery told the freshman boy. She turned to Mai, who was close behind her. “This was a mistake, you know I hate this place!”

Mizuki Marino

5ygd.gif5ygd.giftumblr_oyyijmYfkt1vkcgjbo1_500.gif4574038f8c2ff6aec83342a8591f8300.gifa491ff8243dc14400835feffeb6fd6bfee175ddd_00.gifba0702be7bd2b99c86556581b755209ea34b597a_00.gif5ygd.gif5ygd.gif

Mizuki watched as Kazami had jumped in reaction to his presence and of course ended up breaking the teapot that he had placed on the stove. He couldn't help but to smirk rather pleased with himself. Kazami despite being ever so clumsy was just TOO adorable. Mizuki just wanted to eat him up. He bet that he even tasted as sweet as he looked even. Shaking his head gently the occult boy exhaled softly and chuckled. "What are we going to do with you?" He mused lightly taking a towel as he crouched down starting to pick up the broken pieces with his hands gathering them up then placing them in the towel. Mizuki paused for a moment to stare at his hand as a bit of blood trickled from a few fresh cuts on his palm. Yeah, granted it stung quite a bit but it wasn't exactly enough to bother him too much. He just merely stood back up quickly taking care disposing the broken teapot as his gaze moved back to kazami listening to every word that poured from those lips of his. "That so? Well,you should really be more careful. It would be a shame if you got hurt." He told him looking more concerned about kazami that himself. Watching him look for a tray he shook his head again before going to one of the cabinets opening it and pulled it out with the hand that wasn't hurt as to not get his blood on the matching tray as he simply placed it on the counter in front of kazami. " also, i actually had planned to stop by to today." He added as he held onto his hurt hand tightening his grip around it with a small grunt as he seemed to be applying pressure in a attempt to stop the bleeding.

biting his lower lip his fangs pressing down his lip piercings his gaze moved down briefly before looking up at Kazami. The taller male wanted to come out and just say it more directly but he couldn't exactly just say anything just yet. What if he sounded creepy? What if kazami rejected him? What if Kazami liked someone else? And what was he thinking exactly? It felt like there was a slight rock in his throat that was hard to swallow as he glanced away,a light blush tinting his cheeks. The pink from his blush contrasted to his pale cheeks and dark makeup giving him a bit of color. Mizuki didn't think he would be able to handle it if any of that were the case. Plus,he felt like he needed to find the perfect timing and setting to tell him. He REALLY REALLY liked kazami and he felt like his heart would break if kazami wouldn't return his feelings. Perhaps he would continue to wait a bit longer before telling him. It wouldn't hurt would it? Maybe Kazami would realize his own feelings eventually. He would let kazami fall for him literally and emotionally. Pursing his lips his eyes shifted back towards his adorable crush. "uhm..would you mind helping me?" he asked softly lowering his voice from his usual tone as he gestured to his hand.

____vistaria_s_iv_bags__nf2u__by_king_lulu_deer-db7v6c6.gif

Soulless Soulless a sleepy boy a sleepy boy Beckspace Beckspace Ineptitude Ineptitude Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie ebb ebb

5af8d7ed88708069490447.gifhuj7i8ko9lp;0['-;plokij.jpg

春夏秋冬 焚
Hitotose Fukuya

Fukuya knew this moment of serenity would be over soon. The calm before the storm. Classes were nearly over, and that meant that the stampede of long-awaited, superficial, boy-hungry girls would rush the room like it was some sort of gold-mine. And they would come armed with questions about the host club and it's doings, about the scandal, about the boys. And Fukuya would distract them with his charming, subtle smile, and his honey-dipped voice, and his sparkling emerald eyes that seemed as deep as the ocean once you got caught up in them. Yes, there was no need to talk about the past.

Never a need for that.

The door clicked and, thankfully, it was just Daisuke. Fukuya gave him a little wave, but stayed quiet, listening to the conversation between him and Avery. Of course, he would be on his best behavior, too, just like he was sure the President was going to tell him, if he was able to finish; not a moment later the doors clicked once again, and in came the girls, dressed in their uniforms, hair bouncing as they walked (and ran) to catch a seat with their preferred host. Interestingly enough, Yuuta came in as well, with the new kid in town right on his heels.

Poor boy. He had no idea what he had just been pulled in to.

Fukuya sat up straighter, pushed back a strand of raven-hair that had fallen into his face, and smiled warmly at the clients that gathered around him.
“Hello, girls. Nice to see your beautiful faces after all this time. Did you enjoy your vacation?” And just like that, the switch was flipped, and Fukuya was in the zone.

“Good morning Daisuke,” Avery greeted, his tone pleasant.

Daisuke could feel his grin grow in response. His cheeks were already sore from all of his smiling that day, but he couldn’t seem to help it. The honorifics, or rather the lack thereof, made him feel welcomed, apart of the family in a way, and while he was partial to using them himself, he always considered dropping them from his friends’ names. He was born and raised in a business setting and thus, learned to use honorifics for just about everyone, even his relatives. Albeit the fact Daisuke had yet to be comfortable referring to someone just by their name, even if they asked him to, he hoped that’d change someday. Today definitely wasn’t that day, though.

Nonetheless, he couldn’t help but feel home-y around Avery, greeting or not. Daisuke had never seemed to be deterred by Avery’s outlandish appearance, or at least what he considered to be outlandish. Sure, he wasn’t used to people so openly expressing themselves, but he admired that spunk in Avery. His personality, what with his stern character, was commendable, and although he was sometimes too harsh in Daisuke’s opinion, he seemed to always do what was necessary. He was the leader the host club needed, and he was a sort of Daisuke’s antithesis, if he could believe such a thing.

On the contrary, Fukuyu, who had opted at waving at him, concerned Daisuke. For as long as he knew him, the underclassman wasn’t quite the talker, and he always worried that he wouldn’t speak up for himself. Yet, the kid always surprised him. Fukuyu spoke when he wanted to, and that was something Daisuke respected.

“I hope that you’re prepared for a busy day,” Avery continued. “We all know that these first days back are key in making a good impression on the school, and drawing in new guests. I want you to put on your best show.”

Daisuke nodded in response.

“The same goes for you, Fukuya, I want-”

Avery’s spiel was interrupted by the click of the door and a loud, yet familiar voice. “Oh Avery-chan! I’ve got a little surprise, boss man.”

Daisuke, still standing, turned his head, wanting to see this “little surprise.” Yuuta ambled through the doorway, someone at his hip. Originally, Daisuke had worried Yuuta might have brought in something he really shouldn’t have. It wouldn’t have been the first time. Yet, while his jaw surely dropped, it didn’t necessarily count as a negative.

“You’ve heard of the new student. Right? Here he is! New kid, this is Avery-chan.”

It was official. Yuuta was the master of surprises.

The kid he had brought in, who Daisuke recognized to be Junhyun Kim, the new student his classmates had been jabbering on and on about since the start of the school year, had to have been a model, or at least a prince of some kind. With the kindest, round doe-eyes and the fluffiest, most ruffle-able hair he had ever seen, Daisuke blanked and could only come up with a single sentence to describe the kid.

Junhyun Kim looked like a puppy.

Warmth practically radiating off of him, Daisuke’s near pearly white teeth were visible in his smile. He was beaming like a little kid who had just received a puppy for Christmas, and in a sense, he was that kid.

Just like that, his heart had been struck by cupid’s arrow of platonic love. He had to protect Junhyun, especially from the likes of Yuuta. As much as he loved the little troublemaker, Junhyun’s innocence shouldn’t and absolutely couldn’t be tainted by him.

Luckily, Avery was already on top of it. He swept the kid away from his finder, and said with unforeseen cordiality, “Welcome in to the host club, so glad to see you here today.”

Daisuke, whose paternal instincts were firing off, was a little, perhaps more than a little, nervous for Junhyun. The club president’s attitude, at least from how long he knew Avery, seemed off. He had something planned, surely, but Daisuke didn’t know what. Avery moved to give the kid a two-handed handshake, and the senior nodded, once more, in approval. Perhaps he shouldn’t be so worried after all.

“You already have quite the reputation for yourself. Tell me, have you ever thought about using that reputation for good?”

The words Avery had so carefully woven together struck a bit of a cord in Daisuke. He recognized the meaning, purposeful or not, behind them. Shan Yu’s influence seemed to be alive and well, much to his dismay.

The club didn’t need another Shan; he didn’t need another Shan.

“If so, I have to recommend that you give our club a try. See if it’s the right fit.”

As if on cue, the club was open, this time to everyone. Girls, an entire herd of them, swarmed inside the room and rushed to the host of their choosing. Daisuke swore it was a safety hazard, and while he had once tried to resolve it before with orderly lines, he couldn’t seem to crack down on them. He was too soft.

Daisuke, although intrigued by the current scene, was greeted by some familiar faces, some older clients of his, and a batch of new ones. He remembered what Avery had said prior and begun to address each of them with as much hospitality as he could muster, but he calculatedly sat his group down on a nearby couch to keep a close eye on the new kid.

He watched them with the eyes of a hawk and saw Avery point over to two girls, both of whom he recognized. Mai Bianchi was a routine guest of the host club. From what Daisuke knew of her, she was poised and easily respectable, and from what he knew of the other, which wasn’t much, he was very, very concerned.

Daisuke excused himself from the couch, promising to be quick, and joined the club president. The second girl, the one with Mai, fell at this moment, and while Daisuke would’ve normally ran to her side to help her up, he decided to hold himself back. Instead, he glanced over at Avery and said, “Are you sure about this? He’s new, after all..”

tags// [/class]
1531715641892.png

A soft chuckle came to Yuuta's lips as Avery eyed the new kid over. He's brought in a lot of surprises in the past. Some were bad, he had to admit, but they were funny as hell. Especially to see the other club members reactions. But he felt like he'd really outdid himself with this one. Yuuta knew, deep down, that he still missed Shan Yu. Despite how he betrayed the host club, betrayed the girls of the academy, betrayed Yuuta, the short boy still missed him.
Shan Yu could have been considered one of Yuuta's closest friends. They were partners in crime, ride or die friends. Yuuta really cared about him, and although it may be hard to see, he loved Shan Yu in his own strange way. He felt so much pain when Shan Yu had turned on the club, how his actions-which went too far for even Yuuta himself-had got him kicked out of both the club and the school itself. He remembered the lonely feeling when he walked into the club room alone, sat without his buddy in class or in the room. He remembered how he blamed Avery for it all, had this resentment towards the leader for a short while. It had been a mistake.
Yuuta forgave it all. He stopped hating Avery, because deep in his heart, he could never hate Avery. Despite their constant bickering, it felt nice to have a sort of friend rather than no friend at all.
Looking at the new kid, how his innocence and looks had this potential to replace the long friendship lost, still put a bit of jealousy deep in Yuuta's gut. He hated that. He wanted to welcome the new kid, not resent him for replacing Shan Yu. He wanted to become his friend, show him a good time, have fun. Not feel bitter every time a girl swooned over him. So, with a deep, long-waited sigh, Yuuta relaxed his shoulders and put on a smile. And everything was okay.
After watching how the new kid was lead away from Yuuta, and Daisuke showing his concern, the very troublemaker himself turned and opened his arms. "Welcome ladies~!" He cooed as a swarm of blushing cheeks entered the room. Yuuta grinned at them all, taking a special notice at two special ladies. Mai, who was a frequent and a respect-worthy woman, and Elora. Boy, what a surprise, seeing the host-hater herself inside the infamous club room. Yuuta was going to have fun with this.

[/COLOR]

Fionntán Ó hIonmhaineáin
Finn left the classroom in a whirlwind of emotions, his face flushed with a rosy hue. Lost in his thoughts, he barely noticed the halls gradually become flooded with people. He had never been claustrophobic before, but in that almighty swell of humanity he felt panic rise in his chest. When the crowd moved, he moved, lest he be trampled underfoot if his feet fail to keep up. He didn't know where all of these women were going with such a single minded devotion, but it seemed he was also going to be paying a visit very soon.

Already, he could see the set of doors that was their goal. As he stumbled into the music room alongside the blushing faces of dozens of girls, he blinked at the odd sight that awaited him. A group of incredibly attractive men, each with their own unique appeal, greeted the ladies with their lips pulled up into charming smiles. His head tilted to the side, confusion etched into his features as he tried to make sense of what was happening. Chartreuse green eyes flitted to and fro, alternating between the men and the women, before lighting up as he suddenly and abruptly came to realize exactly where he was. Finn's cheeks were quickly kissed with a pink not unlike a spring rose, the blooming color stark against his beige skin.

"Oh." He muttered softly, averting his eyes towards the door. Perhaps if he was stealthly enough, he would be able to leave with none the wiser.​
coded by DeerPrince DeerPrince

[class=openwindow] height:70vh; background:url('https://pa1.narvii.com/6238/223b215a9db5ad3465a29d9ca38c4f8c014b93be_hq.gif'); background-size:fit; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1em; margin:auto;center; [/class] [class=openbutton] margin:auto;center; border:2px solid white; width:250px; padding:.2em; font-family:Unica One; font-size:4em; color:white; text-align:center; text-shadow: 1px 2px 0px #7b78a5; animation:{post_id}loop 2s linear infinite; cursor:pointer; [/class] [animation=loop] [keyframe=0]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [keyframe=25]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.75[/keyframe] [keyframe=75]opacity:0.5[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:0.25[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=mainpage] height:80vh; padding:1em; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://img00.deviantart.net/d570/i/2014/011/f/a/anime_sparkle_scene_by_minnie_amy699-d71uond.jpg'); background-size:fit; background-position:center; background-lock:fixed; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:auto;center; font-family:Karla; font-size:0.9em; color:white; text-align:left; [/class] [class=closebutton] font-size:2em; width:10px; cursor:pointer; position:absolute; [/class] [script class=none] hide mainpage hide closebutton [/script] [script class=openbutton on=click] slideUp 500 openwindow show mainpage show closebutton hide openbutton [/script] [script class=closebutton on=click] slideDown 500 openwindow hide closebutton hide mainpage fadeIn 500 openbutton [/script] [class=textbox] margin:auto;center; background:white; opacity:0.7; width:100%; [/class]

[div class=openwindow]

ouranns2-png.461156

MUSIC ROOM#3
FREETIME

wwwwwIt was until they had came before a large set of doors that Jun had begun to mentally question Yuuta's intent. "Get ready, this place is pretty cool. You'll love it." Said the upperclassman, proceeding to push open the entryway. Inside the room, were three young men.
wwwwwTwo out of the three, who Jun inferred to be seniors, due to their mature appearance, turned their attention to him as soon as the doors had opened. One of them, who looked to have dyed his hair blue, possessed prominently European facial features. It was evident to Jun that the male was a foreigner. The boy would be quite easy to pick out from a crowd of students, similar to that of being able to point out a black sheep from a herd. Although, Jun felt a bit comforted by the fact that he wasn't the only one trying to adjust to a different culture. The blue-haired senior held himself in a professional manner, noticeably more uptight than the others. Beside him, was a much more heavily-built guy with dusty-brown hair. He was taller than Jun, easily towering over him and probably most of his peers. However, in contrast to his intimidating build, the guy had a kind-warm smile on his face. If Jun didn't blink, he could have sworn that he had seen literal sun-rays radiating from it. The third boy, who separated himself from the two, was staring off into the contents of the window. He was raven-haired and didn't seem to be all that affected by the occurrences around him, including the intrusion of both Jun and Yuuta.
wwwwwJun trailed behind Yuuta, staring at the group, captivated by their aura.
wwwww"Oh Avery-Chan!" Yuuta called out into the room. "I've got a little surprise, boss man." Yuuta nodded towards Jun, a gesture that Jun figured to mean something along the lines of "follow me". "You've heard of the new student, right? Here he is! New kid, this is Avery-Chan."
wwwwwUntil that moment, Jun hadn't really been introduced to many upperclassmen, besides the girls. He had never worked up the motivation to pursue approaching the "wise-almighty elders" of the school. In seconds of approaching the group, Jun was swept away from Yuuta's side by the blue-haired senior, who he had figured to be "Avery" or Avery-chan. He reached out his hand to meet Avery's grasp, shaking it in a firm yet friendly manner, finishing off with a slight bow in respect.
wwwww"Welcome into the host club, so glad to see you here today.” Avery said, displaying a smile that made him like he had just come out of a salesman commercial.
wwwww"It's a pleasure to meet you Avery-san," greeted Jun, still unknowingly of the situation at hand.
wwwww “You already have quite the reputation for yourself. Tell me, have you ever thought about using that reputation for good? If so, I have to recommend that you give our club a try. See if it’s the right fit.”
wwwww Club? Is that where I am? Jun thought, cocking his head to the side in curiosity. "Your club?" Before he could say any more, Avery had spoken once again.
wwwww “Jun,” The club president said, placing a hand to Jun's shoulder. “How would you like to give it a try now? Why don’t you invite those lovely ladies over and offer them a drink? Why not...Those two." Avery directed, pointing to two girls by the entrance. Jun stared into space, trying his best to read the situation. He had difficulty comprehending what exactly the upperclassman had asked of him.
wwwww Jun then turned his attention to the "lovely ladies" Avery spoke of, revealed behind the stampede of girls that ravaged through the room's entrance. One of them, Jun recognized as Elora Tanaka, a girl that he recalled to be in the same math class as his. They had never talked to each other. It hadn't seemed like she wanted to. The thoughts of socialization could easily get washed away by the ongoing lectures in class. But this time, Jun would finally have the chance to initiate a proper introduction with her. The other girl, however, was a stranger to Jun. She had silky dark brown hair that reached down to her lower back and amber-colored eyes. Just from the way she carried herself, Jun could already differentiate her character from Elora's.
wwwww Jun had begun to make his way over towards the two girls. He gave a slight nod to their presences, shortly then, bending down to lend a hand to Elora Tanaka, who appeared to be trampled on the floor.
wwwww "Are you alright?" He asked in sincere concern.

Next Page​

[/div][/div]

Interactions: a sleepy boy a sleepy boy ebb ebb Valefar Valefar Cinnabun Cinnabun
sophie. sophie. erzulie erzulie

Last edited:
Kazami Yukami

Location: East Kitchen #3| Interacting with: Mizuki| Mentions: N Nonexisting

"Hmm? Oh, you found the tray. Thanks!" Kazami said, but then he noticed Mizuki's hand and frowned. He reached out and gently took Mizuki by the wrist. "Here, come to the sink. We need to wash that out."

Kazami lead Mizuki over to the sink and ran his hand under the water. He examined the hand, looking for any small pieces of glass still stuck inside. Satisfied that there wasn't, Kazami reached I the cabinet above and pulled out a bandage. In surprising gracefulness from the klutz, Kazami dried Mizuki's hand and wrapped the bandage around the cut.

"There! All better. Just be careful with it, you don't want it getting infected," Kazami said with a bright smile. He was actually used to taking care of cuts and bruises, learning from his mother so she wouldn't have to take care of him every time he fell. It was one of the few things he can do without messing up.

Speaking of messing up.

"Ah! I'm late!" Kazami dropped Mizuki's hand and rushed to put the tea pots on the tray. He picked up the tray and dashed out of the room, yelling, "See ya, Mizuki!" on the way out. From the end of the hall, Kazami can already see the line of girls waiting to come into the Music Room. A few of them waved excitedly at Kazami, but he paid no attention, putting all his concentration on the tray of tea pots.

"Look out! Excuse me! Out of the way!" Kazami said on a loop, maneuvering through the guests. He made it into the room and looked for the blue hair in the crowd. He saw Yuuta welcoming some of the ladies, and Daisuke looking intently at someone. Kazami followed Daisuke's trail division to see what he was looking at and nearly dropped his tea when he saw that it was another boy. Was he joining the club? Next to this new boy was a girl on the floor, from here it looked like it might be Elora and-

"Ah!" Kazami's hands flung up in the air in surprise, the tea of tea tossed into the air. It came down with a loud crash that echoed in the packed room. The hot tea splattered all over Kazami's legs and the boy who had just snuck his way right next to Kazami. Both Kazami and the boy's pants were drenched, but Kazami wasn't paying attention to that. He was focused on the 6 tea pots in pieces on the floor. Kazami sighed and knelt down.

"Avery is going to kill me," he said quietly.
code by Ri.a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back