• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AU Game of Thrones?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
AU meaning that it is going to be a modern style of Game of Thrones. I participated in this roleplay on another RPG site and must bring it here. It's basically set in Vegas and will have a Mafia tone to it. We will be using Canon Characters from the show, the important ones you could say, and just basically divert them to the modern theme of the roleplay.

This roleplay will have mature content containing hints of drugs and violence. If you are not okay with those type of mature content themes, I suggest you don't join. Thanks.

Also, I am looking for active intermediate-advanced writers only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be willing to aid in the commencement of this alternate universe roleplay

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm ok with anything but I want.... No NEED... Something between Sensa and Petyr!

[QUOTE="Miah Marie]I'm ok with anything but I want.... No NEED... Something between Sensa and Petyr!

[/QUOTE]
Omg! Yesssss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Miah Marie]I am glad you agree!

[/QUOTE]
I will personally take part in that if no one else will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be interested in joining this. I agree that a relationship between Sansa and Petyr would be very good. As far as characters, my favorites to play are Margaery, Cersei, Jon, Robb, hell, even Joffrey. There are probably a few others, but those are the ones I can think of at the moment. Would you prefer that we play characters that are still alive in Westeros, or do you not have a preference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back