• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AU ATLA Roleplay

Arcanist

It's always darkest before the dawn
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
1709995363757.gif

Hello all! I’m actively looking for a partner to write with again long-term for ATLA; this will be AU based with OCs, as I feel as if I can’t really do the canon characters justice. If they were to be included in the background, perhaps, but I won’t be doing Canon x OCs.

About me

• I’m 25, she/her, living in the UK.
  • I work full-time and roleplaying is a small hobby, but still one I like to keep up!
  • I usually write a few paragraphs (400-700 words) in posts, shorter sometimes if I need to throw one out.
  • My writing style is very train of thought, but I do obviously describe setting etc.!
  • I’m disabled, meaning I suffer from fatigue, so please forgive me for long posting times!
  • LGBTQ+ friendly!! Happy to look into MxF, MxM, FxF, any other pairings and differing sexualities/gender identities etc.
  • Lurve lots of characters, I have 6 main characters PLUS a whole bunch of NPCs in another roleplay so let’s create lots of chars together <3
  • I promise I’ll try my best to brainstorm with you, it takes awhile to get comfy to come up with ideas and throw them at you.
  • Romantic at heart, I love pairings, but love that slow burn and building them up. Let’s talk romance tropes I EAT THEM UP <3

Roleplaying with me
  • I do work full-time and I am disabled as I mentioned, meaning I suffer from fatigue quite a lot so please be understanding of this!
  • Relating to the above, I am a slow poster, unless I’m particularly motivated or feeling a creative flow. Most times though, I tend to average on 1-2 posts a week, usually at the weekends so if you’re looking for quick posts, I probably won’t be the partner for you.
  • Please don’t bump me for posts. I’ll always keep you updated OOC on anything that’s going on and when I’m going to post, but if you must, please give me a week before asking about posting.
  • I’ve leaned towards male characters for years now, but happy to play any gender.
  • Please be able to play multiple roles and genders with me too!
  • Chat with me OOC! I love making memes, sharing tiktoks, songs etc., so it would be great if we can chat on the side, especially with plotting too. If you’ve read these rules so far, share a recent meme in DMs you think is funny!
  • I can roleplay on threads/PMs.
  • Please be 18+ if you’re considering romance and pairings.
  • Standard rules apply, please don’t godmod my characters or do anything drastic to them (unless I’ve given consent), talk to me about any triggers you have (I’m okay with a lot of themes!)
  • Have fun, and if you’re not, please let me know! My feelings will not be hurt, and it’s better to communicate that 😊

The Roleplay

This is quite a rough kind of idea, so just bare with me! So, The kind of skeleton idea involves both of our OCs, maybe both benders or not. Somehow, they get saddled with the Avatar, but they’re...a baby. Or a toddler. And the two have to raise it, so lots of timeskips etc., or at least find those who would be able to do a better job of it.

Of course, it’s super bare bones, but it has a lot of potential with themes of found family, being brought together because of a child, being mentors/teachers to this kid etc.! I’m eager to hear some ideas you have as well that we can incorporate, or we can find a whole new plot to look at too!

So yeah, shoot a DM if you’re interested~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back