Anime & Manga "Attack on Titan" or "Shingeki no Kyojin"

TagochiRein

Has anybody seen this Anime? If so, tell me what you think. If not, watch it, then tell me what you think. The newest episode came out today, which is episode 6, so you can watch it, then respond. It's definitely worth it. The concept and delivery of this anime is breath taking.

I'm currently following it. Its pretty good anime, although i wouldn't recommend it to just anyone, i mean what with the gore and how the titans look like *shudders* that permanent smile. The concept of living in a walled<literally>community, believing everything is safe, getting complacent, then having that peace shatter all around you from out of nowhere with absolutely no warning would be terrifying to say the least. The danger just smacking you in the face at anytime and anywhere. Episode 2 was intense then episode 5 blows it right out of proportion.

I love Shingeki no Kyojin so much.

I don't know why, but I like saying it more than 'Attack on Titan'.

At first I thought it was boring when I watched the first parts of the first episode, but as I progressed I the anime, never did I regret continuing and finishing episode 1.

I love Rivaille, and then again, I like typing that more than 'Levi'.

Seems more badass.

I watched the anime up until episode 10?? I have no idea. But at that time, that episode was new, and being the impatient me I was I went ahead and read the manga.

Currently, I'm on the latest chapter of Attack on Titan. Still waiting for the newest chapter to release~!

It's a great series, and rather addicting. :)

Btw, I have no idea how to pronounce "Rivaille". 6w9

Well Levi is kind of pronounced as "Lee-vai," as always,

but the romanized Japanese version of the name is Rivaille, which is pronounced as "Ree-vai".

Oh glob do you ship Rivaille and Eren too? ♡

Eren and Armin's nice, but I prefer RiRen c:

I just started watching Attack on Titan. Episode 5 made me cry at first haha. Levi and Eren are my current favorites~ I stopped at episode 13.5 though, cause if I watched until the last episode out I'd get too impatient to wait for the next episode.

Shingeki No Kyojin is so amazing! I have watched up to episode 23 though I am sure by now more episodes have come out. I plan on downloading any new episodes when I get home tomorrow. I definitely ship Eren and Levi, the way I see it Armin and Eren could work but I prefer Eren and Levi.

Levi is my fav character. The anime did a good job too of staying similar to the manga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah, the anime adaption is pretty good, but they did miss some important details in characters and stuff.

I've seen the entire anime, and read the entire manga and it's the best I've ever seen/read! I love the plot, the characters, and how they leave everything so unsolvable. It's amazing. I even made a group dedicated to it on here. :>

It's a really good anime!

It's not the best, but it was very interesting and I'm still dying to know what's in that goddamn basement!

929782067_801613184_large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back