• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Attack on Titan OCxOC

Serei2477

Your Neighborhood Artist
Hello! I'm searching for a partner to do an OCxOC Attack on Titan roleplay. It's been something I've been craving, and I don't want to mess up any canon characters. This could take place in the future and the OCs can be offsprings of the canon characters, doesn't matter to me.

Allow me to say a little bit about myself~

-I would say I am a casual roleplayer though I can be detailed on good days.

-I really prefer MxM or FxF, but I can do MxF so long as I play the girl. I lose interest really quickly if I have to play the M in a MxF roleplay.

-I don't do love triangles.. I really don't, so please don't try to introduce that situation. You'll lose me fairly quickly.

-I adore romance, dark storytelling, and emotions that hurt my heart. It makes me cry but keeps me interested~

-I really don't mind writing style, post length, or if you're a beginner roleplayer, I just don't like script roleplay or writing in firstperson.

We can discuss a deeper plot and what not, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to post below or PM me.

Hey there! I see you also have a preference for FxF roleplays. If there's one thing I adore, it's yuri. I don't think I've ever done an AoT roleplay before, but I'm willing to try anything once.

TyrannosaurusChexmix said:
Hey there! I see you also have a preference for FxF roleplays. If there's one thing I adore, it's yuri. I don't think I've ever done an AoT roleplay before, but I'm willing to try anything once.
Hello~ Thanks for expressing interest. Care to PM me and we can discuss things further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back