• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ATTACK ON TITAN EREMIN

ForRpPurposes

Hi! I decided to catch up with the 4th season of Attack On Titan during Winter break and am now itching for an Eremin roleplay. Right now, I do not have any specific plots in mind but we can come up with one together. A few things you should know before messaging are —>

I would prefer to roleplay as Armin.

I’m 20F, so please only reply if you’re 18+ as I’d prefer to roleplay with someone around my age.

I prefer responses that are at least a paragraph long. Absolutely no one liners.

Send me a message or comment if you're interested!!

You can also send me a friend request on discord! One Ring To Rule Them All#3372

Last edited:
Hi! I decided to catch up with the 4th season of Attack On Titan during Winter break and am now itching for an Eremin roleplay. Right now, I do not have any specific plots in mind but we can come up with one together. A few things you should know before messaging are —>

I would prefer to roleplay as Armin.

I’m 20F, so please only reply if you’re 18+ as I’d prefer to roleplay with someone around my age.

I prefer responses that are at least a paragraph long. Absolutely no one liners.

Send me a message or comment if you're interested!!

You can also send me a friend request on discord! One Ring To Rule Them All#3372
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back