• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Attack on Titan: Chapter II

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
By this time, Niklas has finished his food, maybe a bean or two left on his tray. He tosses the knife and fork in with them and the stainless steels clink softly together on impact. Noticing Midori rising from his seat, he exclaims,

"Hey, hey! Where you off to, guy? You didn't even tell us your name."

Midori flinched at the loudness standing still he glanced down at his plate, he didn't feel like giving his name at all.

So he just said "You would've known if you paid attention." And took off quickly from the group.

Niklas rises to his feet too, tray in hand. He nods at Linne, Lucas and Yahiro and says, "I'll be right back."

He follows after Midori, curious as a cat, intent on getting this one out of his shell. "Heeey," he prolongs the vowels, drawling, and wears his friendliest smile. "Lots of people were saying their names back there. And, besides, it's hard to concentrate with that big guy Drill Sergeant Dave lumbering around, wouldn't you say?"

He stops in his tracks and looks at him a bit of irrtation showing, "He's doing his job, it's normal. It's nothing to fuss about." He said almost annoyedly

It seems he held high respects for the members of the military corps.

"Suppose so," Niklas muses aloud, smiling still. His cheeks are raised, his bushy brows lifted in thought. When he scratches his head to gather those thoughts, fingers combing the knots out of his loose blond curls, strands of hair fall in between those brows of his like vertical forehead creases. "You said you wanted to be in the Scout Regiment, didn't you?" A guess, one he hopes is right. "Why's that?"

He grips his plate tightly and say "I want to avenge my people, my family, humanity together. I didn't join for money issues for whatever people join the Survery Corps for I joined because I vowed myself that I will kill all of the titans even if it means death." He had a determined look on his face.

"Honourable," Niklas remarks. He nods a moment after, a sage nod that seems to have some sort of suggestion of understanding. He figures several members of Midori's family must have served in the Scout Regiment prior to his enrolment and, setting his tray aside somewhere, Niklas questions Midori, prying further, "What was that pendant you were holding earlier, a family heirloom?"

He froze a bit glancing down at where the pendant was, he cut him off on all directions "No It's nothing." He said quickly it held some meaning apparently.

"Doesn't look like nothing," Niklas remarks shamelessly. He looks the pendant in Midori's hands over, the material of it, the craftsmanship, any distinctive designs that would otherwise pique anyone's interest. "Something personal? Don't worry, I won't pry. But... you should try to make friends, you know. They're grading us on our skills at the end of training. And teamwork is one of those skills."

He scoffed at him as he kept walking, "I'll think about it." he grumbled before throwing his plate away he kept his pendant out of site

Linne takes a look at Lucas as he speaks, a grimace crossing her face for brief second before again being replaced by a smile as she slides away from him a bit. Being spit on once was enough for a lifetime for her.

Yuri walked into the cafeteria to get food. Once she got the food she walked outside to a rather large tree and sat down under. The cafeteria being much to loud than she would like, and it being very crowded. She began to eat, in her quiet and slightly secluded area.

"Huh," Lucas notices Linne slide some. He raises his eyebrows at this and reciprocates her smile with one of his own, a goofy one with morsels of bread and Wall Maria knows what else in between his teeth. "I don't smell, do I? I did have a shower this morning..."

"No no. Just..." Linne trails off as a laugh builds up, first stifled before bursting outright. Clasping a hand over her mouth she continued. "... just making room is all since the others left. You're fine you're fine."

Lucas picks at his teeth with his fingernail as he thankfully murmurs, "Great. Was having second thoughts for a moment." Pause. "You have a... nice laugh. Giggly. Can't imagine someone like you taking a titan out. Tell me... how will you manage?"

Linne takes a moment to compose herself before responding. "Oh I plan on being bait," She pauses herself giving that a moment to set in and continues with a shrug. "Whatever I happen to be good at is how I'll be of use, and if I happen to wash out well I guess I'm just useless."

She seemed to not mind that last option terribly what with the casual tone with which she brought it up.

Shrugging, Lucas says under his breath, "Bait? What a way to kick the bucket. Can't see myself rushing out of here to be titan food. Personally." He looks at Linne with some scepticism, those eyes of his very alert and attentive. A moment passes the two by and the afternoon light changes, rays of white through the windows turning the grey of his eyes to a gradient halfway between silver and steel.

Waving, Niklas tells Midori, "Well... I'm here if you need anything. A friend, chitchat... anything at all."

He leaves him to it and opts to head out of the mess hall into the outdoors where there aren't so many cadets, breathing in lungfuls of fresh air tinged with the scent of dandelions. He notices Yuri by an oak and wonders, "Hey, you. What're you doing out here all by yourself?"

Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

Yuri looked up at Niklas. “The mess hall was to loud and crowded so I decided to eat out here,” she said quietly due to her soft-spoken nature. “You can join me if you want,” she offered.
Two Fives Two Fives

"...That...was a joke...I don't plan on dying for humanity as so many seem to want to do. I feel I'm better suited living for it," Linne replied, turning to look out among the other cadets. "We all are."

It turns out that Anniya hadn't been lucky enough to make it to the front of the line, and it's by the time that a good quarter of the mess hall has finished their meal that the brunette is just beginning to acquire her own. Fortunately, a hand reaches out from the sea of unfamiliar faces, and she swiftly maneuvers through the mass of tables and cadets before sliding into the seat beside Yahiro Gauthier.

"Hey there," she greets him casually, folding her legs in and under the table. A glance over at the other cadets sitting at the table gives her a sense of an ongoing serious conversation, and she begins eating her meal with a gentle raise of her eyebrow at two other cadets near her and Yahiro.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm sure for half of the people who claim they'll die for humanity, the thought won't cross their mind once they're in front of a titan," reassures the nineteen year old with a calming smile after managing to hear a part of the discussion. "Let's all live together. We can do it if we work hard and have one another's back."

The mess hall was loud, but the noise didn't bother her. She was far too busy enjoying the loaf of bread she had been given along with a glass of water and lukewarm bowl of potato stew to notice anything else. Her fellow cadets looked in awe as she went from one item to the other, many of them wandering if they'd recieved the same quality of food that she did. One person even asked her for a little taste, the rounded woman rosy red cheeks making what appeared to be a one star meal look like five. She agreed, tearing off a piece of bread, the crumbs tumbling off her fingers and onto her lap. They were confused after the first bite, the bread being just as dry as the rest of them. Why had she look so ... satisfied with it? It didn't make much sense. However, no one opted to ask her how she felt about the food, seeing the answer sprawled across her chubby cheeks. Pia continued munching on her loaf until she was finished.

"Gross!" she cheered, her table jumping in surprise.

The food was disgusting. The bread wasn't fluffy and instead was incredibly dry, the skin feeling like broken glass in her mouth. The potato stew wasn't all that great either. The potato was too sweet and the broth too salty creating this weird mingling of salty and sweet that constantly fought over dominance on her taste buds. The flavor didn't mesh well together at all. Combining the bread and the stew did little to offset the imbalance of the meal , the stew only working to soften the bread. The water by far was the best thing on her tray. However, food was only as good as one made it out to be, and if she went in thinking the experience was going to be terrible then she'd leave with a terrible experience. Illogical, but it worked to her advantage half of the time. Somethings were just hard to make a good experience.

Gulping down the last bit of water, she let out a small hiccup. Her fellow table members looked at her in confusion still trying to understand why she looked so satisfied only to call it gross. Pia giggled to herself before placing her tray with all the others and then asking for any leftover loaf of bread. Luckily, they had made quite a few loafs, but not a lot of takers so there were plenty to spare. A man, around his early thirties, handed her the bread wrapped out in a cloth as it had just been pulled out of the oven not to long ago. She thanked him, blowing heavily on the heavily on the wheat to cool it some. Pia chuckled once again, the smell of burned food tickling her nose. After a few seconds, she took a quick bite while searching for a new place to sit, her spot having been taken up. After glance around the area and she found a new table almost instantly, a man and a woman with black hair similar to her own, although theit hair had more sheen and volume in comparison. Making her way over, she moved to the next available bench in front of the two.

"Mind if I join you guys over here?" she asked, a smiled pressed onto her lips, hoping she didn't ruin their conversation.

mindheist mindheist
(Didn't mean for this to be so long, but intro's take me awhile =u=)

Midori had left the mess hall already plate thrown away somewhere he wasn't sure what to do next as he just walked around aimlessly.

His mind recollected back to his thoughts as he brought the pendant up to his face that lay in his hand, it was purple and shaped almost like the moon, he had seen it a couple of times and he liked it.

It was so far away, so far from the titans that the moon didn't need to worry about it being eating because it's so far up, he had wished he was like that. So far away from the man eating titans and not worry in a world about any walls being broken, any blood being split, No - No talk of blood Don't torture yourself like this Midori! It's not you're fault it never was! He didnt notice his eyes watering until he felt the tears dripping down his cheeks and on his hands. He just let it happen.

ANNIYA BERINGER
「@Bum Bear」

A sudden movement catches her eye and, tilting her head slightly, Anniya finds herself sitting before a rather small, dark-haired girl with olive skin and a rather likable aura. Never being one to deny a smile nor an amiable personality, she returns the smile and extends a hand to pat the empty seat beside her.

"Go right ahead," she invites, knowing that Yahiro is too invested in trying to discover what makes the bread so incredibly dry - and yet, somehow, he always claims that he's the more mature one.

Shooting the small girl an apologetic look for Yahiro's lack of attention, Anniya sips a spoonful of her soup before chiming once again, tone never rising and voice remaining calm as ever. "I'm Anniya, by the way. Nice to meet you. Sorry about him - he's gets a bit, uh, distracted sometimes."

A laugh escapes her lips as a defensive "hey" rings from Yahiro, and she hopes they haven't done enough to scare off the poor cadet.

template by astraea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back