• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission ~Atom's Free Commissions~

Wow, I really like your art style! You do lovely work. If you are still accepting ideas, I would like to propose one of my OCs for your consideration.

This is T5 Walter "Sawbones" Lawrence, a very tired and irritable chain-smoking combat medic in WW2. Passionate about music, he was a violinist before the war and now smuggles his violin with him and plays it wherever he can get away with it as a self-soothing behavior.

Roy Scheider (especially as he appears in The French Connection)
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.31.24 PM.png Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.30.47 PM.png

h__52367.1660864357.jpg

American_medic_at_the_Battle_of_the_Bulge_%2835833651786%29.png

A lot of my characters are inspired by things I see, and this one was inspired by a 4-second clip from a music video. Not sure if it is at all helpful to you, but I thought I'd share the clip, which is at 1:28-1:32 in this video (I linked to the exact timestamp.) Something about the stern-looking violinist expressionlessly playing a beautiful tune just spoke volumes to me.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Atommmm these are all so cool!! I gotta get in on some of this.

En3-6eCXMAE0gnW.jpg

This is my siren oc, Veles. She is cunning, has a voice that can lure even the most stubborn sailors out to sea, and she guards her cave with an ornately crafted spear made of ivory, silver, and pearls.

Ooooh
I know you like doing wings, I have a winged character. But I also don't have a face claim for her. Would a detailed description suffice?

Krissy is a harpy of teenage years, 16 or so. Her form is predominantly human, with bird features worked into her design. Rather than arms, she sports wings with claws at their peaks functioning as hands - this means she has a bit of a lengthened reach. She has birdlike legs and talons, complete with scales. She has a bird's tail that, while it doesn't brush the floor, is fairly close to it. Her plumage also covers from her thighs to partway up her bust.

She's an average height, maybe 5'4" or so, with white skin and sapphire eyes. She's a healthy weight with a small chest. Her feathers are largely a lime or "green apple" color, if you will, with golden tips (particularly on the wing and tail feathers). Matching her feathers, her hair is also green, and is voluminous, wavy, and shoulder-length.

Krissy tries to be fashionable, but while she's decent at her own makeup, her clothing tastes revolve around a rather juvenile perception of fashion, which is to say, if it's shiny, it's hers. She's a fan of sequins, iridescent peacock colours, "golden" (plastic) jewelry, and shiny paint & polish for her talons and nails. Her clothes are often riddled with holes, revealing her desperately-concealed life in poverty.

Krissy speaks with a stereotypical Valley girl accent, riddled with "ums" and "likes". She projects herself as superior to everyone who will allow her, but falls in line very quickly if they won't. She's vain, condescending, and wants to be treated like a princess - image is everything, and while she would vigorously proclaim that she's above stealing, she has a side gig of petty theft alongside her slave-waged delivery job for a department chain.

I could try with one of my OCs,which is accually an alter ego/disguise for a variant of a character from alternate universe.

Here is the reference drawn by me ( sorry I try to improve my drawing skills and I don't have any photorealistic pics of him.
20240217_174715.jpg
His name ( not his real name) is Marcus Blitson.

Here's more about him in my fic:

You can draw him in a 1920's outfit if you want too and it's alright to draw him with wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back