• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Athlete Romance RP

NLWinters

Hi! I’m J, an 18 year old man, and would like to roleplay with someone in my general age vicinity. I can roleplay with people older, but please do not reply if you are a minor, thank you. This is my first time posting here and I am really hoping this follows all the rules, however it is not my first time roleplaying, as I have been doing so for some years now on other apps/sites.

I’m looking for someone willing to play a female character in a romance between two athletes (preferably track athletes, but we can discuss this). My main idea is that they work together in cute ways to help each other out as they go through some injury struggles in their sport, supporting each other and bonding more along the way.

My character will be 20 year old Toby Truman, a pretty easygoing but also rather injury prone athlete, and I would like you to play an injury prone athlete as well for this. I don't have any specific preference for how long the messages in our RP are, just that the grammar is good, as I find poor grammar much more jarring than short replies.

As for out of character stuff, try to let me know when you'll be away from roleplaying, as it sucks to have people stop replying out of nowhere. Of course, I'll do the same. Communication is key to have an enjoyable time.Anyway, that's about it for now, we can discuss far more if you decide you're interested, just comment or message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back