• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At one with the Dead

James sees her moving weirdly back to the graveyard, and casts a spell that banishes all dark souls and magic away from me and bree and i help her get in the car and drive away as we go home- We cant go back to the graveyard for a while till we figure out that the fuck is going on

"It's me. They haunt me." She looked at him. Her eyes almost clear." Don't they follow you, James?" She looked at her scarred arm and then out the window letting the silence fill the car like a heavy blanket. Her mind going elsewhere. She couldn't remember the last time she had a roof over her head. Nor someone who wouldn't let the demons take her thoughts as easily as they use to do. James wanted to be a protector. which made her nervous. All that pretended to care always hurt her in the end. She looked over to James, would he be able to help her truly she wondered as they drove towards the place she'd call home.

James shakes his head- I havent had things follow or haunt me since i learned how to cast them away from me and other people. -James looks over at her and says in a kind and loving tone- You trust me right bree? you know i wouldnt let anyone hurt you right? I am here to protect you with my life through everything

nightmare88 said:
James shakes his head- I havent had things follow or haunt me since i learned how to cast them away from me and other people. -James looks over at her and says in a kind and loving tone- You trust me right bree? you know i wouldnt let anyone hurt you right? I am here to protect you with my life through everything
I so just got that you posted.

Bree looked at his profile as he drove and sighed. " Don't make promises that may get you killed." She whispered and turned back to the window watching the trees turn to brick walls and lamp posts. Her eyes grew heavy as she let herself drift into a soft sleep.

in a nice house, sorta like mansion with a huge room that is his, she is alone in the bed and im downstairs cooking breakfast-

Bree woke up with a moaned and pulled the covers over her head until she realized she didn't know where she was. She sat up. She was still in the same clothes which had made a mess out of the beautiful sheets. The room around her was huge, her heart in her throat she got out of bed noticing her shoes where gone. She heard noise as she peaked out the bed room door and followed the noise to the kitchen

James turns around with food in her hands and smiles saying " good morning sleepy head, i have food ready for you while you slept -james smiles and sets it out for her-

"did you carry me in?" She said as she sat down and fiddled with her hands. " thank you for breakfast and taking care of me last night.

yes i did, i carried you in and let you sleep in my bed, you had a long night last night, -smiles and nods- your very welcome, i like being nice

She quircked an eyebrow and watched him. " Apposed to being?" She said her nerves still uneasy.

james chuckles- Apposed to being nothing, i just like being nice to people, expecially those who i am mentoring, and your welcome for the bed by the way -james smiles0

Bree looked over him and scowled, standing up." I don't remember thanking you." Bree was mad as she turned and started towards the door, even though it was raining outside she decided she needed to run. She had to let the rain wash away last night and the feeling that they were being watched. The thing screaming and begging her to come to it. She took off down the street in her soiled clothes, let the rain wash it all away.

Bree was gone for a hour or so before returning, soaking wet and tires finally done. She stood outside the door before putting her back up against it. She was so unsure of her surroundings the people around her, if she'd ever live through her magic. It made her want to hide somewhere no one could find her. Her breath was beginning to freeze in the air before her. Making small crackling sounds. She tilted her head feeling magic pour over her as she reached up trying to hit the door knob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back