Other Astrology?

thumbelinaaa

seaspray soft
<p>

Anyone here interested in astrology? How much do you guys know? I'm a Pisces sun, Virgo moon, Libra rising with an Aries dominance.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm an Aries-Taurus with a Chinese zodiac of metal ram. I don't know about the astrological movements though. D;

Cancer Sun, Aries Rising, Capricorn Moon, Gemini Dominant here <3

I'm a slight astrology nerd, but I love horoscopes and the like.

Capricorn (Virgo Moon, Libra Rising), Wooden Dog in the Eastern Zodiac, and a Goose in the Native American zodiac (:3)

Last edited by a moderator:
idk much about the signs... much less about whatever the rising sun or whatever you included... ;-;

rosehearted said:
@Shiro kurogane rising sign comes from when you input your birth time into a birth chart calculator and it gives you all your signs and junk
oh... does that also include the *insert sign* moon/sun thing too? and the *insert sign* dominance thing?

Ohh, I think astrology is interesting, if only because I like psychology and while astrology =/= psychology the reason why people believe in it, want to, etc, is interesting. Also even if it's a personality test like "what color are you" I love doing those things for fun, so. .. . astrology would kinda be like that for me.

My sun sign is taurus, and (had to look it up lol) my moon is pisces, mercury is aries. my ascended according to this website im using is aquarius but i have no idea if that's the same as a rising sign?

no idea what any of it means tho lmAO i don't remember any of the taurus stereotypes other than "stubborn" and "hungry"

I used to be into it when I was really young and while I still am into new age stuff, I don't believe it really affects our personalities. There are so many different ways in different cultures that determine a person's personality, blood type, birth month, birth year, etc.

Fyuri said:
I used to be into it when I was really young and while I still am into new age stuff, I don't believe it really affects our personalities. There are so many different ways in different cultures that determine a person's personality, blood type, birth month, birth year, etc.
Agree completely. You could tell someone that you're any sign and they'll find a way to make it fit you somehow. Not bashing on anyone who believes it, though, as it's their choice.

Three words...

3b19fa765c0cb92acbcbef4bcac58516.gif

Aquarius with Snake as my Chinese Zodiac

Capricorn if you count Ophiuchus now, although the Capricorn description doesn't really fit me as much as Aquarius

Oh boy an Astronomy thread..... Oh... astrology.

What even does all this stuff mean? Big flying rocks and massive fusion reactions in the sky can tell you who you are?

Ahh, well i'm a gemini and my neighbour does tarot card readings so i shall get myself checked out soon! id like to learn as well too though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back