• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

elextrified elextrified Yeah, should be (hopefully) soon. I'm always a bit slow to start. I have classes tomorrow, but because of Thanksgiving I'm otherwise free. I still have to figure out some more grouping, and probably change around the dorms again since Endergod made another character. :) On top of that, I'm trying to figure out who is gonna teach what group! :) Fun fun. The intro is gonna be pretty long since it's rather involved.

OnyxReaper OnyxReaper No no! Go right ahead! :) As long as you feel like you can manage another character, I'm not going to be upset or stop you. Do what you feel would make you happy as a participant!

I plan to start over the next few days if all goes well. Making use of the Thanksgiving break, and all that jazz.

I think I'll leave it with just the one, I feel like it's best I keep my full attention to one character. Sorry for not saying earlier, I know it must've been an inconvenience if you were sorting out classes and dorms etc

Aslong as you don't give me a month of complete silence, I don't particularly mind, I'm working on a fiction for Royal Road ATM so it isn't like I don't have nothing to do otherwise.

Feel free to ask questions here! I tried to make it as clear as possible, but I realize that it may still be confusing. It really is key to read my note at the top of the intro! :)

Nawwww, of course, I can't say the same for anyone else though. Hopefully lots of opinions flood in and everyone comes to an understanding.

Thx, I might take a while since I'm in work today, reading on my break ATM, the turns thing sounds really cool lol; if I don't get the post done in the next like 25 min, I'll be about 4 hours. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back