• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

Osuka Osuka Hopefully you don't mind me annoying you for a bit as from what I've read in the OOC so far I should very well discuss what I have in mind with you. Whenever you come on of course.

Astralworks Astralworks

I'm so sorry it took so long to get to you!!! Feel free to ask me what you'd like to do and I'll see what we can work with!
O-O Honestly I was willing to wait til tomorrow. I'm not the type to prioritize an RP over someone else's sickness. Unless, you're on a different timezone and you're feeling better...?

Osuka Osuka Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe K KodomoYamiya Kyrenka Kyrenka SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines MirrorBoy MirrorBoy LoneWolf LoneWolf Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Blackrose7 Blackrose7 OnyxReaper OnyxReaper elextrified elextrified Astralworks Astralworks

Hi! Sorry! Quick message to you all. Can you guys please jot down on your character sheet(s) what your characters' main ability is that you'd prefer they'd be grouped into? I'm realizing that, especially with those of you that have a lot of different categories, the way that I did the sheet isn't fully ideal. To make my life easier, I'd super duper appreciate it! :D Thank you!

You can just put it in bold, or something like that.

Once you're done doing so, I'll start trying to group who goes where with what teacher, and who's going to live together, so please message in the OOC when you've finished!

Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Astralworks Astralworks
I just copied and pasted this. See how I put his thing in bold? For some people, they have a bunch though, so it's really confusing for me.

Name: Kaleb Alskan Otheri
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110lbs
Race: Human
Body Type: Skinny, almost underweight
Backstory: Used as a conduit for his goddess, Kaleb has an interesting perspective on life. He's always been a fairly small, skinny child, regardless of how much he had to eat. He didn't come from a bad family. He was loved just as much as he could want. His family was well off. Really, he didn't have any of the typical issues. He had a very normal early childhood, and it was only at the age of ten when things got pretty strange for Kaleb. His Father was driving, it was really late out and pouring rain. They had just come out of a movie theater after having dinner beforehand, they were night owls, and he lost control of the vehicle. They skidded out of control, slammed into a post, guard rail, and then off into a ravine. By all rights, they should have been dead. They were a devout family though, to a goddess that was known to give blessings and actually listened to her followers. This was certainly one such time.

He felt like time stopped, and he was visited by the same goddess he'd pray to in the temple. She offered a sort of deal to him. She would be able to do some of her work through him, and in return, he'd be able to save his family and later save many more. Of course, he accepted without hesitation. Time continued as it should, and he was in more pain than he'd care to remember when the car came to a stop. He blacked out, and apparently during his time unconscious, he had healed his Mother and Father, saving them from certain death. He woke up in the hospital, still extremely sore and exhausted.

His family was so supportive, and immediately worked to send him to the proper school, planning to send him to Astrella's Boarding School for the Powered as soon as possible. He wanted to help people with his goddess-given gift, and so did the goddess herself, through him.

Power (1-100 each, 0 is a normal human, 100 is god-like)
Offense
(-10)
Defense
(30)
Mobility
(95)
Magical Energy
(95)
Stamina
(25)
Intelligence
(45)
Physical Strength
(30)
Total
(310/700)

Primary Category: Magic User - Divine(Channeling)
Secondary Categories: Goddess(Sort of)
Appearance:
abyssal_cleric_by_cadillacs-d72h1yt.png

Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Whatever you'd like them to be grouped for, for classes. If your character has Arcane magic and is also an Element Manipulator, but you want them in the Element Manipulator classes for the RP, then you'd put the Element Manipulator part in bold.

But I did do that.
Primary Category: Elemental Manipulator- Space
Secondary Categories: Snap | Channeling | Ritual <- I did all three of them, because I don't know what group to put it in. xD

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back