• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ASTRAY (OPEN - a Horror/Murder mystery REACTION RP)

Lord Zanicus

Insatiable Warlord

REQUIREMENTS

Female 18 or above.

Advanced writer.

Minimum 2 - 3 posts per week.

more below

This will be an RP where you will have complete control over your character (preferably female) doing her everyday thing in the modern world. She could be a student still or a working lady going about her everyday life. You may control every other character (her classmates/colleagues/teachers/relatives) you introduces into her life. Unless I stated otherwise. (Be advised, characters introduced may be killed off at some point of the game.)

Where do I come in?

Well, in this RP, I'll be your GM! I'll throw in events and situations with different outcome base on your character's choices and actions. I'll insert scenarios into the very scene you've provided. So the more detail your surroundings are, the better. I'll even introduce characters into her life now and then.

My goal is to give you nightmares and the thrill of your life. So sit back, switch off the lights and let your imagination run free.

end

WARNING

This RP is not for the feint of heart.

Dark and gory scenes.

Hair raising situations and blood churning events.

Noivian said:
Sounds interesting!
Would you like to give it a shot? If so, you could start by creating a thread with your character's name beside the title and provide a full description about her as well as where and what she's doing for the intro post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back