• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Astral Knights: A Modern Fantasy/Superhero RP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Depends how far you're stretched. I'm in one RP, so it's not a lot. I typically only keep two at most this way I can focus on settings, charries, etc. People tend to lose focus too quickly because of x/y/z and if people don't continue posting then the RP dies.

Cheers though, hope you folks have fun.

Depends how far you're stretched. I'm in one RP, so it's not a lot. I typically only keep two at most this way I can focus on settings, charries, etc. People tend to lose focus too quickly because of x/y/z and if people don't continue posting then the RP dies.

Cheers though, hope you folks have fun.
I'm the kind of player that responds around twice a day on average. I love to push plot in my posts, sorta throwing opportunities for other players to grab onto...

If they aren't being egomaniacs. They usually are egomaniacs.

Most RPers:
  1. my charrie broodie af
  2. also it's the best charrie to ever live yours is meh
  3. you will all care about my bs whether you like it or not
  4. insert tragic backstory

Most RPers:
  1. my charrie broodie af
  2. also it's the best charrie to ever live yours is meh
  3. you will all care about my bs whether you like it or not
  4. insert tragic backstory
Snowflake Syndrome. Instead of creating a powerful character that is powerfully flawed, players tend to do that and it all ends up becoming the 76th annual OP Hunger Games. And the odds are never in anyone's favor.

When did players forget they are writers too?

Special Snowflake Syndrome
A malady affecting a significant portion of the world's population wherein the afflicted will demand special treatment, conduct themselves with a ludicrous, unfounded sense of entitlement, and generally make the lives of everyone around them that much more miserable. The danger of this disease is that the sufferers rarely, if ever, know that they have contracted it, and continue about their merry way under the assumption that EVERYONE ELSE is the problem. This condition, if left untreated, can radically alter the carrier's demeanor, to include any of the following: a complete devolution to child-like behavior, temper tantrums, and/or fits of narcissistic rage. When confronted with an individual suspected of harboring Special Snowflake Syndrome, one's best course of action is to run away. Further attempts at educating the carrier on the reality of their condition (e.g., quoting Tyler Durden: "You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.") will likely prove futile, and potentially hazardous to the informer.

Notice how I turned to run, to avoid this situation completely. Lmao. Urban dictonary is so great. Exactly what your boy who can make blood combust probably has. But yes, I could not agree more. The story makes the game. When kids realize no one cares about their characters except those who are directly linked/connected to them (maybe before RP or in the beginning) and don't get the reponse they want, they move on to the next RP to try and get their kneecaps rubbed there.

Last edited:
Special Snowflake Syndrome
A malady affecting a significant portion of the world's population wherein the afflicted will demand special treatment, conduct themselves with a ludicrous, unfounded sense of entitlement, and generally make the lives of everyone around them that much more miserable. The danger of this disease is that the sufferers rarely, if ever, know that they have contracted it, and continue about their merry way under the assumption that EVERYONE ELSE is the problem. This condition, if left untreated, can radically alter the carrier's demeanor, to include any of the following: a complete devolution to child-like behavior, temper tantrums, and/or fits of narcissistic rage. When confronted with an individual suspected of harboring Special Snowflake Syndrome, one's best course of action is to run away. Further attempts at educating the carrier on the reality of their condition (e.g., quoting Tyler Durden: "You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.") will likely prove futile, and potentially hazardous to the informer.

Lmao. Urban dictonary is so great. Exactly what your boy who can make blood combust probably has. But yes, I could not agree more. The story makes the game. When kids realize no one cares about their characters except those who are directly linked/connected to them (maybe before RP or in the beginning) and don't get the reponse they want, they move on to the next RP to try and get their kneecaps rubbed there. Lmao. Notice how I turned to run.
So Brax Brax is Tyler Durden?

I mean, like duh, basically. But I was more referring to 'running' like the description says; "When confronted with an individual suspected of harboring Special Snowflake Syndrome, one's best course of action is to run away." The types to do the running during an RP is the worst; establish their CS, character, post a little bit, then poof; fudge up the whole flow and sync of play, leaving others whose characters may have interacted with theirs to suffer.

Last edited:
Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin athereal athereal Damafaud Damafaud Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia RyanDiaz RyanDiaz

Letting everyone know that I am aiming to get the IC up between tonight and Saturday (Most likely today, but I can't guarantee anything).
Well I couldn't think of anything cool related to Steel
So I just went with "Big Metal Dragon That Rampages Until Fragment Gets Bored"
1. That doesn't justify the cannon's absurd power. Does it need to be that massive of an attack in order to be "cool"?
2. Fragments are not bounded to the elements of their host, hence why I did not include it in their section of the CS. (I don't think I did anyway).

Well I couldn't think of anything cool related to Steel
So I just went with "Big Metal Dragon That Rampages Until Fragment Gets Bored"
That's a laaaaame excuse to be op

Also Fragment power is related to the fragment nature not the element right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back