• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

For research purposes, you horny fuck
'research' huh

SMH SMH, she only wants him for his body
You're both wrong.

XvTHfMt.png

Not!Marian being forced into taking on Marian's life would thus be a double-damning on Marik's part: He didn't just have someone else take on his daughter's story, identity and deeds, he simultaneously forced his daughter's friend to abandon her own.

Just, all kinds of fucked up from the Katasteri cultural perspective.

And the best part about this is that he could tell all this to Ruian and it would fly over his head. Anything and everything will be used to elevate House Marik in Imperial space. Who cares if his 'daughter' is a little sad? She took it of her own volition - nevermind the armed guards with guns all around her, and the consequences of angering the most powerful noble on the planet...

Doppel-Marian would at least be happy that someone's in her corner once the news breaks.

Speaking of the houses TheRealAngeloftheStorm TheRealAngeloftheStorm let me know if I should change the naming of the house in Renee's backstory. I wasnt sure what etymology you were using for Vranitra's naming convention so I just took a stab in the dark lol

Speaking of the houses TheRealAngeloftheStorm TheRealAngeloftheStorm let me know if I should change the naming of the house in Renee's backstory. I wasnt sure what etymology you were using for Vranitra's naming convention so I just took a stab in the dark lol
Marik was just a shoutout. The naming I had for the other Great Houses was just going to be a random mishmash of syllables, so I am going to absorb House Elithad into Vranitran lore now :V

Pondering adding on Sarina's father and maybe a classmate from her initial basic training program to the affiliation's segment.

I will attempt to post Friday. A quick spark notes of what's to come. Adric will express his disappointment with the lot of them, basic drill sergeant stuff, as well as confiscate the weapons you all clearly shouldn't have because you're cadets and are worth less than the equipment you're all about to use.

I will attempt to post Friday. A quick spark notes of what's to come. Adric will express his disappointment with the lot of them, basic drill sergeant stuff, as well as confiscate the weapons you all clearly shouldn't have because you're cadets and are worth less than the equipment you're all about to use.
you will unhand my sword this instant

Im trying to get a post out tonight, reading through the posts so far. Looks like people are getting prepped up for PE, i mean physical training

I suppose it's good that Odessa decided not to bring her gun.

Correct. Dead pilots are worthless, but equipment? You could always salvage them for parts.

Correct. Dead pilots are worthless, but equipment? You could always salvage them for parts.
Dead pilots can be broken down into biomass to be repurposed by the Hi-

I mean they're useless. Yes. Totally useless.

Finally got some time to fix my cs coding lol. I'm also gonna start preparing a post for when Renee gets approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back