• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassin's Creed

Cressida Lemercier

Master Assassin
I had the idea of creating an Assassin's Creed rp but I'm going to need help. It'll mainly be Brotherhood and Revelations era but after the current assassins recruited by Ezio have passed away and the new generation of assassins have came.

Me and another member are interested but need help with details and other stuff. If you want to join us and help us with details and stuff then just say so and I'll invite you to a pm I have started.

[QUOTE="Cressida Lemercier]I had the idea of creating an Assassin's Creed rp but I'm going to need help. It'll mainly be Brotherhood and Revelations era but after the current assassins recruited by Ezio have passed away and the new generation of assassins have came.
Me and another member are interested but need help with details and other stuff. If you want to join us and help us with details and stuff then just say so and I'll invite you to a pm I have started.

[/QUOTE]
Sure sounds good

Due to AC being as detailed as it is the rp might be detailed but who knows? It might be casual. Like I have said, we are working on the details.

I mean in character RP, not many details about the actual RP or anything like that xD . Like are you expecting a paragraph or two or three?

And if you need help, I can toss some ideas here and there.

Oh. Well I expect at least two paragraphs but that's just me. I've never been fond of posting limits but since this will be a group rp I would hope for two paragraphs minimum.

Actually while I'm in this thread I should post what we have confirmed will be in the rp. If you want to know what'll be in it then I'll let you all know.

We, the new assassins, have no Mentor and the Templars have taken over most of Italy. The famous assassin Mentor Ezio Auditore has passed away and two and half years has passed. All the assassins Ezio has recruited have passed away as well. The Templars have taken over hideouts and killed many assassins. A small group of experienced assassins have recruited people to help rid the Templars. The leader of the experienced assassins has decided to teach the recruits to become master assassins.

The setting is the central Italian cities which include Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena, Ancona, Rome and the Papal States.

The ranking system will be from Revelations. The weapons will be from Brotherhood and Revelations.

I love the Account series and I loved brotherhood ...where do I sign in?! I'm interested

I'm very interested in this, but it'll probably be new to me. I'm not exactly used to casual role-plays. I typically role-play detailed ones, and the replies take about a day to a week to respond to. This could be considered as a big break for me, so count me in.

Well well, I'm down for this one. I could help with plotting and such. Been playing most of AC games, except the first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back