• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Assassin's creed syndicate RP

_Skunk_

Don't get lost in the dark
Hey, I'm Kit! I'm currently looking for someone interested in something to do with AC:S

Age: 19, I work like....a lot so I may take a while to respond at times
For writing level, I’d like at least a paragraph as a minimum for each post/ reply although if you write more then I will do by best to match so we’re keeping it fair and consistent. For a style I only really use 3rd person as I feel the most comfortable using this method and it’s just much more natural for me to write this way, allowing me to really get into it. I’m easy if spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes happen, it's not a huge deal to me as long as I can understand the jist.
Personally, I like more dark and angsty plotlines which would work great with syndicate, I’d just really love to do some sibling angst or fluff with Jacob and Evie! Maybe we could set it prior to the game or midway though?

Oh and as for who I'd like to play, I'd like to RP as Evie

I really like to talk out of the RP as well and get to know my Partner to just chit chat and stuff like that, plus I think it allows us to talk more openly about what we want to do plot-wise or if we want to do anything in particular with the characters.
Hit me up if you're interested.

I can RP over the site, E-mails or discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back