• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Assassin's Creed RP?

buttermyeggroll

Just A Lifeless Author
Hiya people! I am willing to do a 1X1 Assassin's Creed RP and anyone is welcome if you just PM me. However, I want to set some "rules" that is, if you could call them that.

1. I usually like people roleplaying as the characters from the games, but OCS are allowed as long as they fit into the RP and game series itself.

2. If you choose to RP with me you don't have to be a detailed roleplayer, but I prefer that you have correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

3. I prefer people who reply rather quickly.

Well, that seems to sum it up.. If you have any concerns of course, PM me. Thanks! :3

I think so! Depends what you had in mind though. I had a post up similar to before but didn't get any interest.

My idea was involving an OC and original (me being the OC). I'm impartial as to who I play but would prefer a female :)

Okay, I'll be Ezio from Assassins Creed 2. I have a plot: The person in the Animus who's ancestor is your OC, has a mixup and gets involved into Desmond's sequence, causing your OC to meet Ezio and also get stuck in Renaissance Italy.

<p>That sounds interesting! My OC is a courtesan (which we know Ezio loves) so that could work. The plot I had was that they end up getting involved and he trains her to be part of the Brotherhood (as they expand to sisters as well).</p>

Howdy! So, uh, I don't exactly know much about the Assassin's Creed games (Only ever played through 3, which was cool, and part of 4, which I hated... Bloody ship grinding.)

Anyways! I'm interested in giving it a try, though if you wanted to do non-oc, I'd be a bit screwed.

Hit me up if you want to chat a bit more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back