• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassins Creed Roleplay

AwesomeK13

Always Online ●
Hello all,

I am looking for one or two other partners to start an A.C role play with. I have some general ideas for story, such as an alternating past and present timelines (similar to games). I am open to any ideas for story and time periods. Once I have chosen the best people to partner with, we can all discuss the finer details of the role play. Or we can create a story without a set outline.

To apply, please make a comment showing your interest. Include a small example of a typical writing for you. As I am looking for people who write well constructed posts that are 1-2 paragraphs long.

Thank you to those who show interest, I can't wait to start rping with you all.

I have a whole list of AC Rp ideas, but I am more of an AC 3 and an AC rouge. I am open though to anything, the only one I am not filmier with is the original Assassin creed, I’ve only played it once. I have been digging around for a partner to rp with, so I would more than love too. I can dish out whole paragraphs. Excuse my grammar a little, but I was so excited to find your post that I typed it up quickly. I use RPing to help practice with my writing. I have a lot of free time during the day since I work from home, and I am a night owl, so I won't leave you hanging as a partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back