• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Assassination Classroom (AU) Characters

Of course, if that is not what you meant by every sport, you can tell me and I will see where you are coming from.

By every sport I meant every sport available to her. If it's anything like my school, which specializes in the arts, their is a number of sports but no where near the same amount as in other high schools. I was thinking that a prestigious school like this wouldn't have a TON of sports teams.

The "EVERY sport" is the thing that gets me. To me that means that she is great at everything physical. Maybe tone that down a bit.
Also, Class E is where the delinquents and people who get bad grades go. I don't think the principle would allow a high standing student go to the throw away class unless he royally screwed up.
other than that stuff, I do like the characters.

I'll figure something out but it'll be something that forces the principal to place him in Class E as if he wouldn't he'd be bending the rules. That wouldn't be good for society ...

By every sport I meant every sport available to her. If it's anything like my school, which specializes in the arts, their is a number of sports but no where near the same amount as in other high schools. I was thinking that a prestigious school like this wouldn't have a TON of sports teams.

I'll figure something out but it'll be something that forces the principal to place him in Class E as if he wouldn't he'd be bending the rules. That wouldn't be good for society ...
Alright... but 28 is taken. how about you go lower? I dont want to have like 30 kids in the class

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny
So Kliff decided to get placed in Class E the hard way. He went to the music room, grabbed an amp and guitar, went outside of Class A, who were in the middle of a test, and started cranking out a rock song, as loud as he could. As the students started exiting the class instead of finishing their test, Kliff then ran to the nearest fire alarm and pulled it, causing the sprinklers to turn on as well. To add on to this, Kliff led the teachers who started chasing him around the entire campus, including to Class E. After he was caught, the dean had no choice but to not only suspend Kliff for a month but to also place Kliff in Class E for causing a disturbance and disobeying personel, as well as pulling the alarm.
I added this and okay about #28. I'll put them at 7 and 8

Name: Hotaru Akamine

Seat#: 3

Appearance:

h9l1WCz1K2IksapapSp54uZLH93JwZTPRjXzF2JjbsbdHpBnhxwsGWfKKecX8zbBtLLuik9XDIfIS_BlwVX-JwMEvFonreuKpg-3NyCS_ZVn-wqTR1g9iwRmA8JcfZBTC9XrhuqW

Personality:

Despite what people say Hotaru used to be a nice person(and in a way still is) She used to get extremely good grades and was very optimistic about life. Things changed when the one person who truly loved her, her grandfather, passed away. (Secrets about her grandfather to be revealed) That was when her family began to move a lot and slowly her attitude changed. Some schools were good to her while others picked on her. She became really rebellious and got into many fights. She would come home with cuts and bruises but her family never really noticed. She felt like if her family didn't like/love her than no one ever would.

Family: Hotaru does not have a strong family life. Her parents work constantly and never give her the time of day. Her family moved a lot which is why she doesn't have many friends.

Friends: … friends?

Status: She just joined the school two months ago and already has a bad reputation. She was trying to change her attitude at this school and become a decent student. However word had gotten out that she had been to almost nine different schools and was expelled by three of them. The students began picking on her which made her really mad. She had yelled at some of the students and threatened to fight them.

Bio: Not much about Hotaru since she just moved to the school. It is also a mystery on how she was sent to class 3-E. She has been there for little over a week now.

Name: Hotaru Akamine

Seat#: 3

Appearance:

h9l1WCz1K2IksapapSp54uZLH93JwZTPRjXzF2JjbsbdHpBnhxwsGWfKKecX8zbBtLLuik9XDIfIS_BlwVX-JwMEvFonreuKpg-3NyCS_ZVn-wqTR1g9iwRmA8JcfZBTC9XrhuqW

Personality:

Despite what people say Hotaru used to be a nice person(and in a way still is) She used to get extremely good grades and was very optimistic about life. Things changed when the one person who truly loved her, her grandfather, passed away. (Secrets about her grandfather to be revealed) That was when her family began to move a lot and slowly her attitude changed. Some schools were good to her while others picked on her. She became really rebellious and got into many fights. She would come home with cuts and bruises but her family never really noticed. She felt like if her family didn't like/love her than no one ever would.

Family: Hotaru does not have a strong family life. Her parents work constantly and never give her the time of day. Her family moved a lot which is why she doesn't have many friends.

Friends: … friends?

Status: She just joined the school two months ago and already has a bad reputation. She was trying to change her attitude at this school and become a decent student. However word had gotten out that she had been to almost nine different schools and was expelled by three of them. The students began picking on her which made her really mad. She had yelled at some of the students and threatened to fight them.

Bio: Not much about Hotaru since she just moved to the school. It is also a mystery on how she was sent to class 3-E. She has been there for little over a week now.

Accepted! Love it

308148.jpg
Name: Yoshiro Ren

Seat#: 6

tumblr_o6yh1kIeg11shq4d3o1_500.gif blargh.gif

Personality:
Yoshiro is lazy. Absolutely lazy. He lives for nothing but sleeping and eating. How he's so stick thin is an even bigger mystery than what Koro-sensei is. However, he's smart. Like, crazy smart. His ability to think on the fly comes in really handy when he improvises most of his attempts. Yep, that's right. He never plans any of his assassination attempts. Hell, he'll even stray off the class' plan if he feels like it.

Family:
He comes from a small family, the second of two brothers, and the only one to have fallen into Class E. While his parents are supportive, its hard to deal with this human sloth.

Friends:
Yoshiro doesn't really have friends, he has food.

Absolute loner. And sleeper.

Last edited:
View attachment 285799View attachment 285800

View attachment 285808 View attachment 285807

Personality:
Glasses. The symbol of smarts, ideas, and the mind. Yoshiro tries to make the stereotype die, but he can't help but use his brain. He's like the definition of a fence. On one side he's emotional and empathetic, on the other, logic and rational thinking. Yoshiro' a good guy, albeit confused and unsure of his mission.

Family:
He comes from a small family, the second of two brothers, and the only one to have fallen into Class E. While his parents are supportive, he can't help but feel like they're disappointed Tex in him

Friends:
Yoshiro doesn't really have friends, no matter how hard he tries.

Most of the higher classes use him for tutoring,
Not even the brainiac shall find out Kiso's gender XD
Accepted

View attachment 285853

View attachment 285851 View attachment 285852

Personality:
Yoshiro is lazy. Absolutely lazy. He lives for nothing but sleeping and eating. How he's so stick thin is an even bigger mystery than what Koro-sensei is. However, he's smart. Like, crazy smart. His ability to think on the fly comes in really handy when he improvises most of his attempts. Yep, that's right. He never plans any of his assassination attempts. Hell, he'll even stray off the class' plan if he feels like it.

Family:
He comes from a small family, the second of two brothers, and the only one to have fallen into Class E. While his parents are supportive, its hard to deal with this human sloth.

Friends:
Yoshiro doesn't really have friends, he has food.

Absolute loner. And sleeper.
Still accepted.
Still will be barely able to cipher Kiso's gender

Name: Kuramine Ameyuri

Ag e: 15 years old

Seat#: 13

Appearance:
rave_and_crave_by_vanheist.jpg
Personality: Being known as something of an oddball, as she can act out seemly randomly. Though it can all be considered a mix of mediation thought and just fancy whim, she tends to be rough around the edges. Not being shy to say what she thinks, nor does she mind backing up what she says through either wit or physical means. She can be friendly none the less once she considers someone an ally, or if they do a favor for her she tends to be stoic in paying back others.Though to most she just a nusiance who exhorts others, and bully those who won't stand up to her being a scourge of the school.

Family: Her parents are out a lot of "work", but she does have two other siblings, one brother, and sister.

Friends: N/A

Bio: As to why she was put into the class is fairly easy, as she knows a delinquent numerous tardy, vandalism of school property, Bullying fellow students, cheating on a test, fighting. All these charges only expanded the farther she went along in her school career, as the adim knew she wouldn't improve simply out her in 3-E as soon as she enrolled. Though it did curve a majority of her reign of terror on her peers, though she still knows to act out any chance she can when she spots a target.

Name: Kuramine Ameyuri

Ag e: 15 years old

Seat#: 13

Appearance:
View attachment 286005
Personality: Being known as something of an oddball, as she can act out seemly randomly. Though it can all be considered a mix of mediation thought and just fancy whim, she tends to be rough around the edges. Not being shy to say what she thinks, nor does she mind backing up what she says through either wit or physical means. She can be friendly none the less once she considers someone an ally, or if they do a favor for her she tends to be stoic in paying back others.Though to most she just a nusiance who exhorts others, and bully those who won't stand up to her being a scourge of the school.

Family: Her parents are out a lot of "work", but she does have two other siblings, one brother, and sister.

Friends: N/A

Bio: As to why she was put into the class is fairly easy, as she knows a delinquent numerous tardy, vandalism of school property, Bullying fellow students, cheating on a test, fighting. All these charges only expanded the farther she went along in her school career, as the adim knew she wouldn't improve simply out her in 3-E as soon as she enrolled. Though it did curve a majority of her reign of terror on her peers, though she still knows to act out any chance she can when she spots a target.
Accepted. Expect some Naruto though XD

Name: Haruna Yamasaki

Seat#: 4

Appearance:
610496dad1bd023b2cfccbc95b2d7538.png
(I'm going to make the hat important to her ^^)

Personality: She can be very optimistic, eager to get things done as long she is not reminded of the bad things in life. She sociable with her classmates and can concentrate on work with given the task. She likes to encourage those who need it but if they are nasty to her she won't give them much hope in a friendship unless she sees more into someone. Sometimes she can fall asleep at her desk and can prove to get really embarrassed and timid by some things. Haruna is kind in general who cares for others.

Family: She lives with her father who owns a large boat with her mother. She lost her baby brother when the tide came in, it was rough.

Friends: She doesn't have any friends right now, she a transferred student who came a long way across the sea.

Status: She probably the bold one who will protect the students from bullies. One who tries bringing people together as well.

Bio: Well in the 'family' it explains she live on the boat, she started traveling with her parents when she was three and her brother Kiskame was born a year later. Once Haruna was ten years old, disaster struck, she was taking her brother to get an ice cream in town, when they came back to the shore the boat wasn't there, they had shown up on the wrong side of the beach. They needed to go further down, however, the tide was coming in fast and they both gotten swallow up. Haruna was found and save but Kiskame was nowhere to be seen.

Name: Haruna Yamasaki

Seat#: 4

Appearance:
610496dad1bd023b2cfccbc95b2d7538.png
(I'm going to make the hat important to her ^^)

Personality: She can be very optimistic, eager to get things done as long she is not reminded of the bad things in life. She sociable with her classmates and can concentrate on work with given the task. She likes to encourage those who need it but if they are nasty to her she won't give them much hope in a friendship unless she sees more into someone. Sometimes she can fall asleep at her desk and can prove to get really embarrassed and timid by some things. Haruna is kind in general who cares for others.

Family: She lives with her father who owns a large boat with her mother. She lost her baby brother when the tide came in, it was rough.

Friends: She doesn't have any friends right now, she a transferred student who came a long way across the sea.

Status: She probably the bold one who will protect the students from bullies. One who tries bringing people together as well.

Bio: Well in the 'family' it explains she live on the boat, she started traveling with her parents when she was three and her brother Kiskame was born a year later. Once Haruna was ten years old, disaster struck, she was taking her brother to get an ice cream in town, when they came back to the shore the boat wasn't there, they had shown up on the wrong side of the beach. They needed to go further down, however, the tide was coming in fast and they both gotten swallow up. Haruna was found and save but Kiskame was nowhere to be seen.
Alroight. I like her. Accepted

Name:katila [unknown last name]

Seat#:since I'm to lazy to look through all the characters lets just say she lays on the windowsill

Appearance:I'm using my ps4 since my place got robbed soo I'll describe
She has short black hair with red streaks,shes actually quite beautiful however I Can't tell you her measurements since she would find a way to break the fourth wall and kill me< 3 she normally has a bored and unamused look.
Personanility: sarcastic....She is very sarcastic,she is also surprisingly kind...To animals,i guess you could say she's like a cat,napping one moment trying to kill you the next...Don't piss her off

Family: (How is your family life?)nonexistent

Friends: (Who is your friend before the rp starts)uh who?

Status: (What is your school status (Such as people are afraid of you or the other gender on the main campus absolutely adores you. This is optional.))scared af

Bio: (I guess Optional)she has 0 presence so people normally Don't notice her.She got herself sent to E-class because of her constant napping and trying to bash in the heads of anyone who anoys her , she's worse then karma.She is actually brilliant and athletic just well bored

Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar

Last edited:
Just got back. sorry. and orr to hear you got robbed.

Name:katila [unknown last name]

Seat#:since I'm to lazy to look through all the characters lets just say she lays on the windowsill

Appearance:I'm using my ps4 since my place got robbed soo I'll describe
She has short black hair with red streaks,shes actually quite beautiful however I Can't tell you her measurements since she would find a way to break the fourth wall and kill me< 3 she normally has a bored and unamused look.
Personanility: sarcastic....She is very sarcastic,she is also surprisingly kind...To animals,i guess you could say she's like a cat,napping one moment trying to kill you the next...Don't piss her off

Family: (How is your family life?)nonexistent

Friends: (Who is your friend before the rp starts)uh who?

Status: (What is your school status (Such as people are afraid of you or the other gender on the main campus absolutely adores you. This is optional.))scared af

Bio: (I guess Optional)she has 0 presence so people normally Don't notice her.She got herself sent to E-class because of her constant napping and trying to bash in the heads of anyone who anoys her , she's worse then karma.She is actually brilliant and athletic just well bored
I don't see a problem with her as long as you do not post a few times and never post again.

Name: Akira Ieyasu

Seat#: 22

Appearance:
a485cd3cbdc5bee5202d60c6cb42b150.jpg

c9ac0d508ad16e8a7e547094ec202778.jpg

Personality: TBR

Family: "Okay, I guess..."

Friends: "I don't really have any friends....."

Status: Bullied due to sexuality, as well as for being in Class E. Emotionally fragile.

Theme:

Name: Akira Ieyasu

Seat#: 22

Appearance:
a485cd3cbdc5bee5202d60c6cb42b150.jpg

c9ac0d508ad16e8a7e547094ec202778.jpg

Personality: TBR

Family: "Okay, I guess..."

Friends: "I don't really have any friends....."

Status: Bullied due to sexuality, as well as for being in Class E. Emotionally fragile.

Theme:

Sorry i didn't give you the link XD Got busy today. I like it. Accepted. hopefully the rp comes back to life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back