Other ASMR, anyone?

Winter_Wolf

you had me at whiskey
Anyone else frequent ASMR videos, particularly while going to bed? I had no clue it existed but now I'm kinda hooked. I've been a terrible night owl by habit for years, but sometimes it helps put me down a little earlier.

Do you have any favorite ASMR videos or channels? Personally I just fell into the groove of going to bed with this video:

Right now I'm getting a lotion ear massage from ASMRMagic while on the internet/computer!

Also am I the only one that doesn't necessarily feel "tingles?" Sometimes I feel a very subtle, brief 'tingle' of sorts in my lower back/spine area, but I've heard of very noticeable "tingles" and "euphoria"--can't quite relate. I do tend to smile a lot though, especially at ASMR videos I haven't heard before, since I can't predict the sounds. I guess that's not the wrong way to experience ASMR since some say it can help put you in a good mood, but still I kind of hope for something that's like hOlY ShIt TiNgLeS...I still think ASMR is cool and useful to me though.

Heeey! Yas I enjoy watching/listening to ASMR videos when I'm getting ready to sleep. They're sooo relaxing! I get tingles on my head, and lower back/spine area. I don't smile when watching or listening to them though and if I have I never actually notice. lol

Personally this is my favorite video to listen to.
Hmmm, the ASMR channels I frequent are:
ASMR Counting Sheep
ASMR Duck
RedRoseWhispers

I'm in LOVE with "aeslimeic" on Instagram. I can't get enough of the crunchy sounds in her videos

I used to think ASMR was so weird, but I knew some people who were really into it so I gave it a try. The first few times that I listened to them, I really didn't like it. I must've been listening to the wrong 'triggers' but I eventually found triggers I like and now I can't sleep without listening to them.

I think I'm just really picky and there are a bunch of sounds that are not for me. Like, I like softly spoken over whispering because sometimes the ASMRtist can be harsh with their "s's", but I know they're doing it because it triggers that tingle in people or people just like whispering.

I don't know if I get "tingles" either, but I can feel it on my lower back. For some reason, it only happens when I hear it through my right ear.

Some recommendations I have are:

WhispersRed ASMR. Her voice is really relaxing to me, and her mic seems high quality because her videos sound so crisp.

softlygaloshes. She's a little playful and her voice is very... breathy?

IndigoStars ASMR. I don't know if any of you would be into it, but she does a lot of ASMR roleplay videos.

CordeliaCharter ASMR. I watch a couple of her videos when I want to get rid of headaches, haha. She also does a lot of softly spoken ASMR with visuals (like hand movements/massaging/etc)

I'd love to know what else any of you have to recommend too!

I used to think ASMR was so weird, but I knew some people who were really into it so I gave it a try. The first few times that I listened to them, I really didn't like it. I must've been listening to the wrong 'triggers' but I eventually found triggers I like and now I can't sleep without listening to them.

I think I'm just really picky and there are a bunch of sounds that are not for me. Like, I like softly spoken over whispering because sometimes the ASMRtist can be harsh with their "s's", but I know they're doing it because it triggers that tingle in people or people just like whispering.

I don't know if I get "tingles" either, but I can feel it on my lower back. For some reason, it only happens when I hear it through my right ear.

Some recommendations I have are:

WhispersRed ASMR. Her voice is really relaxing to me, and her mic seems high quality because her videos sound so crisp.

softlygaloshes. She's a little playful and her voice is very... breathy?

IndigoStars ASMR. I don't know if any of you would be into it, but she does a lot of ASMR roleplay videos.

CordeliaCharter ASMR. I watch a couple of her videos when I want to get rid of headaches, haha. She also does a lot of softly spoken ASMR with visuals (like hand movements/massaging/etc)

I'd love to know what else any of you have to recommend too!

I know all of them well and I can't recommend them enough!

i honestly think ASMR is so weird, but it's interesting for sure.
i've tried a few videos, but never got that "euphoric" feeling everyone gushes about; just some uncomfortable cold chills up my spine.

I get tingles across my scalp, but I have to be in the right mood for it to work. XD

I'm really sensitive to certain triggers so things have to be just right within the soundscape of the video itself otherwise I won't enjoy it. Too much talking or harsher triggers don't do it for me, I can only stand some people's voices.

I listen to MassageASMR, hatomugi ASMR and Dr. T ASMR the most. ^^

Oh boy! I know pretty much everyone mentioned here because I've been listening to ASMR for the last six years. HeatherFeather was still active, and she was always really fun to watch. In my mind ASMR sort of broke into two categories, the relaxing videos to sit and watch, and the ones where the visuals didn't matter as much and I used them primarily to pass out for bed.

If you're interested in the first kind, I cannot recommend Goodnight Moon enough. She's an artist and her set ups have such incredible production quality while being so serene and relaxing.

Yeah the only Asmr I can listen to while sleeping is like sounds, not any talking. Like say Rain against a car window, or in a train compartment listening to the train on the tracks. How about a serene night in the woods with bird noises, crickets, and other creatures of the night.

Some of my favorites are like the hums of a spaceship, because I love space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back