Ask me a question, I dare you

Lol can I ding you if the answer is not 100% correct?

Regardless, what question can't you answer?

Last edited:
what is your absolute favorite song (can’t have more than one)

Oh no

When you first were able to surf the web without any adult supervision, what was most the most disturbing thing you came across?
The whole Momo thing that went around the internet freaked me out and I rarely went on the internet after that

Now, back to the thread creator.

The following is a very basic description of a TV show that I am currently thinking of: a person running from their past mistakes, meetings friends along the way, defeating bad guys, extremely convoluted canon. Your only major hint is that it has been running for over 50 years. Can you accurately guess what show I am describing with the vague description I have given you?

The following is a very basic description of a TV show that I am currently thinking of: a person running from their past mistakes, meetings friends along the way, defeating bad guys, extremely convoluted canon. Your only major hint is that it has been running for over 50 years. Can you accurately guess what show I am describing with the vague description I have given you?
Oh no, it's still twinkie twinkie 's turn until she can't answer a question. Then it'll go to whoever asked the question, and so on and so forth...

β€˜Tis a show from before 1973

Damn, I misread the rules! Anyhow, here's a question.

What's my favorite color?

Hmmm… I see it being somewhere between 0 and 255…

High rise invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back