Ask me a question, I dare you

Hmmm what is your favorite rp setting?

What kind of character do you play most often?

I'm fragile, but whisper my name and I break. What am I?

Seeing as the thread is titled "I dare you", I will take this as a challenge.

What nation does Greenland belong to?

Ah, that would be correct, yes. I wasn't sure if you'd look up the answer or if you try to answer questions without doing so.

Seeing as my first question failed to stump you, I shall ask another: what is inside of a black hole?

Ah, that would be correct, yes. I wasn't sure if you'd look up the answer or if you try to answer questions without doing so.

Seeing as my first question failed to stump you, I shall ask another: what is inside of a black hole?
That's a deep question. From what I read, I'd say that it is infinitely dense matter which causes the normal space-time continuum to break down. Or maybe it's the singularity, a single point.

Hehe I was taking this as a challenge too but wasn't sure if all questions were allowed xD

Let's see....

Why do some cultures have only two gender categories and other cultures recognize multiple?

Why do some cultures have only two gender categories and other cultures recognize multiple?
I'm no anthropologist, but I hypothesize that it is because gender is perceived differently in different cultures. One culture's frame of reference may differ from another's.

Let me ask you a question now (which you are not obligated to answer for the purpose of the game, but I think it would be interesting to hear from you): Which cultures are you referring to specifically that have multiple gender categories?

I don't mind answering! The first culture that came to mind was the Navajo's concept of the third gender that is both female and male, but also neither - Two Spirit. But there are others, like the Hijra in Hindu societies, Muxes in Mexico. There are more and I just find the whole concept fascinating. That and the different roles of genders in various societies, some of which are completely opposite to what many consider 'traditional'.

I don't mind answering! The first culture that came to mind was the Navajo's concept of the third gender that is both female and male, but also neither - Two Spirit. But there are others, like the Hijra in Hindu societies, Muxes in Mexico. There are more and I just find the whole concept fascinating. That and the different roles of genders in various societies, some of which are completely opposite to what many consider 'traditional'.
Yes, it's an interesting phenomenon. I wish I had the time to look into it more but I have no brain capacity for it lol

What is your favorite music band?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back