Other Ask an A̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ - Person with Opinions, Anything!

SmugViking

A Box of Cosmic Brownies
Why hello there.
My name is SmugViking, but you can just call me Asshole.
I have opinions that are unique to me that relate to the real world and modern society.
I'm classified as a Social Authoritarian/Centrist.
If you don't know what that is, I've provided images below where I am on the political spectrum.
Also, I don't care if you get offended by my beliefs.
They're mine for a reason.

Some other information you may want to know about me
I'm a straight male
I'm an American citizen, born and raised in Texas
I'm not religious
I'm not as a big of an asshole as Donald Trump
I make less than $20,000 a year
I'm under the age of twenty
I don't actually live at Mar-A-Lago
I am a supporter of Trump, but that doesn't mean I'm unable to disagree with his policies and opinions
I frequent 4chan, Reddit, and 9gag.
I'm not a racist.
And no, I am not a cowboy
Yes, I am offensive.

SO ASK ME ANYTHING FUCKERS
chart

E6UcHqw.png

Should child labor be illegal if the child is the only source of income for a starving family?
I'm for child labor in all honesty.
I grew up working on a farm, and whenever I got hurt, I learned to get over it.
Especially in the modern day, children want to buy everything, so give them opportunities to work at a younger age.
Although, I do believe that it should be regulated. Jobs that are in warehouses, factories, relate to welding or require a man's full strength shouldn't be available to children under the age of fourteen.
I grew up working long hours shucking the corn, shoveling cow patties, fixing the tractor, taking care of the horses and whatnot. I'd go to bed bruised and bloodied but I'd wake up the next morning ready for work.

I also believe that working at a younger age can teach children to be more disciplined, which with what we see in California, is strongly needed.

What do you feel is the difference between egalitarianism and any type of gender social justice movement or whatever. Cause me myself, I'm more egalitarian and I'll stay this way for a long time.

Oxford Dictionary
/ˈjendər/

1. Either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
Egalitarianism is the ideal political ideology for racial and sexual equality. I'm a strong advocate for people of all color and either sex should be treated equally, but when someone out of the woodworks telling me that 'Astralgender' is a gender that I should respect and not something out of some high fantasy novel and then calls me a bigot for disagreeing with them, well, that's not advocacy for equality, that's a struggling New York actor/actress that's trying to audition for a Lord of the Rings spinoff.

Fairly Normal Guy Fairly Normal Guy

Oxford Dictionary
/ˈjendər/

1. Either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
Egalitarianism is the ideal political ideology for racial and sexual equality. I'm a strong advocate for people of all color and either sex should be treated equally, but when someone out of the woodworks telling me that 'Astralgender' is a gender that I should respect and not something out of some high fantasy novel and then calls me a bigot for disagreeing with you, well, that's not advocacy for equality, that's a struggling New York actor/actress that's trying to audition for a Lord of the Rings spinoff.

Fairly Normal Guy Fairly Normal Guy
Yup, as I suspected, back in middle school, me and a few friends looked up several websites of "lists of genders", on one website, we counted 333, another, around 200 and the last was around 200 as well. Baffled, we began laughing about it and then my teacher took our iPads away and we got sad.

But awesome, nice reply, rather fast.

Hm, that's weird. Well in your other thread you mentioned you did something in the military for over 30 years while in this one you said you're under 20...I was curious. Confused but curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back