• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π˜Όπ™Žπ˜Ύπ™€π™‰π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™‰π™: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π™Žπ™‹π™„π™π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™” (OOC)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
If we do chose to use face-claims, do you prefer them to be realistic or drawn/anime?

If we do chose to use face-claims, do you prefer them to be realistic or drawn/anime?

While I have a preference for drawn/comic-book style, it doesn't matter enough to me for it to affect the application in any meaningful way. Go with whatever style of face claim feels right to you.

Can the sample post be anything we've written in the past or would you prefer it include our character that we're making?

Sorry I am back with more questions:

1. How long ago was the incident from the start of the rp?

2. When Tammany Parish was turned into a containment zone, did that mean everyone in that zone was not allowed to leave, regardless if they were not Ascendants?

Sorry I am back with more questions:

1. How long ago was the incident from the start of the rp?

2. When Tammany Parish was turned into a containment zone, did that mean everyone in that zone was not allowed to leave, regardless if they were not Ascendants?

No worries. I need to get the lore thread up soon to make it easier for everyone.

1. A few months. The Incident was in early March, it's currently June by the start of the RP.
2. Yes.

Okay thanks. I think the route I'm going to take is my characters roommate went missing which leads her to trying to poke her nose where it doesn't belong, if that would work.

Hello! Will there be a discord for this?
based on the interest check it looks like yes, but it hasn’t gone up yet. my guess is we’ll get invited once our sheets have been approved

I was going to wait, but I might as well just make one, huh? I don't want to break the rules as I understand them, so instead of slapping a link in this thread I'll just ask that you DM me if you plan to apply, that way I can get you invited. My name is identical on the official discord if you'd prefer to find me there.

I was going to wait, but I might as well just make one, huh? I don't want to break the rules as I understand them, so instead of slapping a link in this thread I'll just ask that you DM me if you plan to apply, that way I can get you invited. My name is identical on the official discord if you'd prefer to find me there.
Discord is waaaaaay easier for me. I have a hard time getting all the notifications on RpN. I always seem to end up missing a bunch of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back