• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☄ Asagao Idol Academy ☄

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

Asagao Idol Academy

Asagao is actually the name of a flower, called “Morning Glory”. This flower was introduced in Japan in the Heian period. Just as its name, this flower only blooms in the morning and cool time. In floral language it has the meaning of “Brief Love” and “Bond of Love”.

Have you ever dreamt about making it as an idol? Surrounding yourself with music, lyrics, etc or do you have a passion for acting? Than this is the place to be. Your student will be put into a group and will practice in order to reach the top with your colleagues. But the road can be harsh and some just can’t handle the pressure. People of any age can join this academy so you can see students varying between for example 14 years old and 39 years old. There will be opportunities given for each group to expand their popularity, but the one main goal is to debut with success. Will you be able to put through with this or will you give up?

I'm also interested! Is this going to be with anime faceclaims or 'human beings' (not sure how to call it but you know what I mean)?(' :) )

Fun! I recently started watching (and finished) some series so forgive me for not knowing that much faceclaims(=u=)

localwolf said:
Fun! I recently started watching (and finished) some series so forgive me for not knowing that much faceclaims(=u=)
No problem~ ^^ I also have to search for some face claims on the internet so no worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back