As We Knew It

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that my connection will be limited for the next two weeks because of vacation. I hope it is not too inconvenient!

RL! *shakes fist* Alas, if we were only but disembodied brains in computers, we could devote our lives to the RP as fully as it demands. Alas, we must attend to homework and vomiting goats.

Srsly tho we miss you, benevolent leader.

Also! Does anyone know if @Coin has decided on applying to Rustcrust Army? Because I was thinking of recommending it to some people but I don't want to be a serial spot-thief.

I just don't wanna be a monsteeeeer

As of this moment, I will not be applying to the Rustcrust Army. Recommend away! Thanks for your consideration, though.

UPDATE

Dusky asked me to let you all know she's deeply sorry, but due to real-life events and loss of internet access, she won't be back for at least a month - maybe even longer.

Darkness Over Florida

Comcast Army

Facts of Internet Loss

We're all doomed now D=

Grey said:
UPDATE

Dusky asked me to let you all know she's deeply sorry, but due to real-life events and loss of internet access, she won't be back for at least a month - maybe even longer.
Hope Dusky will be okay. The game can wait.

Ohman, Deja vu.

Welp, hopefully everything ends up okay with her...we'll be here when you get back, Dusk!

I HAVE RETURNED!

Yes, it is I, the lovely AlexNos, having returned from the bowels of the place known as Basic Naval Orientation (US Navy Boot Camp,) coming to once again claim my position as Alistair, The Man With No Land, Knight of Aedra (formerly titled Knight of Nowhere.)

Yes, I am well aware of Dusky being on hiatus and that this is likely not the announcement one may have wished for. But I, your misguided and slightly confused star, have returned and, as this particular roleplay holds a special place in my heart, I wished for all to know of it.

With Dusky's imminent return, I felt it appropriate to poke this OOC and see who's still around for this story.

simj22 said:
Who wouldn't be?
Says the one who basically told Dusky to go back to wherever she's been hibernating for the last few months. Eh? 'Gaijin'?

-ETERNAL GRUMP FAIC-

You do know that, no matter how interested you are, you can't force Dusky to do this if she doesn't feel like it, right? Just putting it out there. In case some of you would try to guilt trip her into obedience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back