• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Artist Alliance? Here on RPN!

Of course! Again - I'm not expert either but I tend to retain a lot of the knowledge my favorite artists talk about frequently and try to pass that on to others. Someone who talks for ages about color and lighting principles (but is really good) is Borodante:

He's Ukraine so his accent is a bit thick with some words but I like him a lot.

Edit: Don't be so hard on yourself! You'll get there with dedication and practice :)

Oh wow, I have never considered an object's texture when drawing. This video woke me up LOL.

I think I'll actually take up painting. It seems so satisfying! ^^

Oh wow, I have never considered an object's texture when drawing. This video woke me up LOL.

I think I'll actually take up painting. It seems so satisfying! ^^
Absolutely! It's definitely fun - frustrating at time for me though but that's mainly because I don't have the fundamentals down yet.

Borodante's voice is so interesting and calming and his Overpain(t) series is quite informative, so I def recommend him as well.
When I was starting out I spent most of my time watching Mark Crilley's tutorials on YT, he's pretty great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back