• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Artie's partner search

Darcy_Olsson

"Tara told me you didn't have any friends"
Roleplay Type(s)
About me
Hello my name is Artemis. I'm 14 and in high school (Ages 13-16 pls). I'm a transgender male so He/Him pronouns please. I don't write a lot so don't attack me if you're replies are longer than mine. Anyways I'm going to put my fandoms down

Red:Craving

Danganronpa 1,2 and v3

I'm mainly into this fandom right now and I'm kinda weird when it comes to shipping.

Doki doki literature club

I don't like this fandom but I'll still rp it if you wish too.

Omori

Haven't seen any game plays or played the game. I only know the characters.

Heathers
Old movie but still good. I'll rp this because why not.

Mean girls
Not super into this but it's a decent movie. Might rp it.

Sailor moon

Will rp this. Such a good anime.

Glitter force

I have some odd interests. Very good anime.

Love is war

Just let's rp this. Such a good anime.

oop i dunno if this is still open but im interested in a ddlc or sailor moon rp!

welp anyway i was interested in a ddlc or sailor moon rp(i actually dont know much about sailor moon ive been watching it on hulu and im currently on season 2 i watched crystal- but the 90s is so better)

Do you like Stranger things? This is outdated
i havent watched it- ive seen edits and maybe clips i wanna watch it tho- but sadly my netflix ran out and i have had to live off of disney+ and hulu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back