• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Art of my Characters~

My characters are up for asks ❤️ If you’d like to ask them a question, I’ll draw them answering it!

• I’ll ask something!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Sounds good!

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4629D68E-377E-444F-A177-3425CC156930.jpeg
Cursed when they were a child, the Beast has been traveling with Guzo and making a name for themselves by utilizing the super strength they have to assist people in great need. Initially reluctant to help given the horrible mistreatment they have received for being a beast, Guzo gradually shifts their thinking and helps them mature.

The Beast is very hostile and distant, preferring to isolate themselves with Guzo rather than socialize.

There is a final reprieve— and it’s that they turn human when the moon turns full. This is when the Beast is at their most vulnerable, so when Jiro joins their group, one of the stipulations is that he NOT follow the Beast on the night of a full moon.

It’s a shame Jiro is the protagonist, because he breaks it not a few hours they give it to him.

1BCD1CEB-2877-4B55-A8EB-45B3D23653FE.jpeg
Jiro is an arrogant prince that was cursed by a wicked fairy.

He has a year to make someone fall in love with him, otherwise he’s cursed to fall into an enchanted, eternal slumber.

8E122D6F-7628-4EC7-B1F4-0A136FA5D5AC.jpeg
The last character in the cast of my fairytale comic!

Daiki is a changeling, or a fairy that was switched out with a human baby. His parents raised him spitefully and even considered killing him several times throughout his childhood, but didn’t out of fear that his fairy parents would seek revenge and curse him. Despite all this, he’s optimistic and cheerful, choosing to withdraw himself in a beautiful garden that he nurtured all on his own.

He’s been alive for “too long”, and has traveled far and wide to find a place where he belongs, but always returned to the place that’s been “home” for him. He joins the group when he learns he has the possibility of seeking out the fairyland where he may have originated from...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back