• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Art of my Characters~

My characters are up for asks ❤️ If you’d like to ask them a question, I’ll draw them answering it!

• I’ll ask something!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Sounds good!

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C23E517C-86B3-41A3-8A0C-5D3C9EB7F270.jpeg
I fell in love with someone’s OCs so I drew them next to Jiro and Gabby <3
Najila and Jack belong to Pockybloo in DeviantArt, and Gabby and Jiro belong to me.

0F65CD4F-8744-4112-9FAE-A81949C8941C.jpeg
“Can you read this?” Gabby held up one of the books with a little duck on it.

“Yeah.”

Gabby crawled over to Jiro and plopped beside him. “What does it say?”

Jiro traced his finger across the cover as he said each word, “‘The Ugly Duckling.’”

Gabby opened the book and looked up at him expectantly.

“It’s the same words. The Ugly Duckling.”

She turned the page, and then looked up at him expectantly.

Jiro sighed and rolled his eyes as he took part of the book from her. Granted he wasn’t the best reader, but he knew the story from heart enough to pretend that he was. She tried following along with the words with her finger, tracing along them as he had done in the beginning, but was often either too slow or too fast.

The five year old asked a lot of questions throughout the book, and Jiro answered every one of them even as his patience was being tested. Most of the answers were “wait and see what happens”. Some just devolved into ridiculousness, like whether or not a goose and a duck was the same animal (as Gabby kept calling the Ugly Duckling an Ugly Goose, even after Jiro told her off each time) and “who do you think would win if they had a fight to the death”. At some point he wrapped his arm around her to let her see the book better and to hold onto it easier, and at another her cheek was on his chest.

“Are you falling asleep?” Jiro asked her, feeling the warmth grow just a little heavier against him.

“No,” she said stubbornly.

Liar.
Jiro turned to the next page, of which it was revealed that the duckling was not a duckling at all— but a swan. He paused for a moment, waiting for her reaction. Gabby looked up at him, unimpressed. “What?”

“Look what happened to the duckling,” Jiro said.

The little girl suddenly furrowed her brows as the realization hit her. “It turned into a GOOSE.”

“NO.”

Now behave for Lucifer while I’m gone children, play knight and princess or something
*comes back*
*See’s rolls are swapped*
...huh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back