• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Art of my Characters~

My characters are up for asks ❤️ If you’d like to ask them a question, I’ll draw them answering it!

• I’ll ask something!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Sounds good!

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AC87967F-0288-4831-8AC3-E07A8D305040.jpeg
Full picture of my lovely peasant Ponnie, a miller’s daughter. Her father has kept her from working in the hot sun so that she could retain that pretty fair skin of hers in the hopes of marrying her off to a wealthy man. He brags about her to anyone who will listen at taverns or at work, even if it might get her in trouble.

She’s soft spoken, meek, with a demure personality. She’s very kind-hearted and tries her darnedest to come across as composed, but she has a very childish side to her that instantly comes out whenever she feels comfortable around them. She loves small cute things, sweets, and can be very stubborn when you get her arguing.

She also falls desperately in love with Guzo, who is neither well off or wealthy.

3148DE16-ECC0-41DD-A55C-1F3B5CE4524F.jpeg

Hey guys!! I’m joining ART FIGHT!
What is Art Fight??
It’s basically a huge “competition” where you’re put into one of two teams, and your goal is to earn more points than the other team. How do you earn points? By “attacking” them with Art!

You find someone in the opposing team and look for one of their characters to draw. When you draw it, you earn points for your team! They also have the opportunity to do a “revenge” against you to earn more points for your team! And even if you find a character on your same team that you really like, you can definitely still attack them— you just won’t earn any points, but you still might get an attack back regardless ;) So it’s basically a huge art trade competition!! It’s SO much fun, please look for me! I ALWAYS attack back, even if we’re on the same team :)

Check me out at Battychaichilla on ART FIGHT! Happy ARTING!

your art is great, do you use a image posting site like Deviant art, or Instagram etc. I love drawing and I love seeing other's arts

Red head characters with straight bangs give me absolute vibes, I love how you use the white gel pen and the way you do the lips 🥺🥺🥺

TinyTones TinyTones
Thank you so much!!!
Funnily enough all the stuff you listed was what I’ve observed some of my favorite artists using and l implemented it into my style ☺️ It’s actually a cool way to develop and add to your own style!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back