• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Art Dump!

Aaand more.

tumblr_nsom52A1bh1urthbno1_540.png

tumblr_nsom52A1bh1urthbno3_500.png

tumblr_nsom52A1bh1urthbno2_500.png

214edu1.png

Thinslayer said:
Do you take requests?
Yes! Although nothing too complicated, and I can only really draw girls (or really feminine looking guys I suppose.)

Awesome, it's a female character I want anyway. So, I have a bunch of female character portraits to work with already, but none of them really satisfy the need for a leader figure. She needs to appear serious, calm, demure, beautiful, well-dressed, and capable. I'd imagine her to have long hair of an appropriate color (say, subdued blonde, golden brown, or even white), a fairly loose & modest dress (i.e. not a ballgown, seductive slip, or whatever) that's simple yet still conveys regality, and a serious face that conveys peace through strength.

Can you draw that?

Thinslayer said:
Awesome, it's a female character I want anyway. So, I have a bunch of female character portraits to work with already, but none of them really satisfy the need for a leader figure. She needs to appear serious, calm, demure, beautiful, well-dressed, and capable. I'd imagine her to have long hair of an appropriate color (say, subdued blonde, golden brown, or even white), a fairly loose & modest dress (i.e. not a ballgown, seductive slip, or whatever) that's simple yet still conveys regality, and a serious face that conveys peace through strength.
Can you draw that?
I think I can! I'll PM you with some questions about details.

I absolutely LOVE your style. You could be making money off your drawing on sites like DA and Subeta. I've got a character I need drawn if you're interested in giving her a try, I think your style would be perfect for her.

Zerataku said:
I absolutely LOVE your style. You could be making money off your drawing on sites like DA and Subeta. I've got a character I need drawn if you're interested in giving her a try, I think your style would be perfect for her.
Thank you so much! I'd be happy to draw your character, PM me with the details.

Zerataku said:
Oh thank you. :) I appreciate that. She's my Hogwarts OC.
2e1h9hd.jpg
Okay, I'll try and do it within the next few days, although I don't know how long it will take exactly!

Also, here's the request that I did a few days ago!

263fo5s.jpg

Drawing I did of one of my rare female OCs today. It's a shame I prefer to play guys because I can't draw them at all.

316u5h3.jpg

I love drawing her, she's so smug.

Same character as my last post but I wanted to practice coloring hair and she's too fun to draw.

m74xt1.jpg

Also I had no idea the canvas was so small when I was drawing on it ._.

[QUOTE="Hope Robinson]You have a nice style and the color is very vibrant :)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I really like using bright colors when I draw.

Your drawings are amazing, wow! I can only draw scenery, and that's with the traditional pencil & paper. Great job!

pasteleslie said:
Your drawings are amazing, wow! I can only draw scenery, and that's with the traditional pencil & paper. Great job!
Thanks! We're the opposite, I can't draw scenery and backgrounds at all haha :P I'm trying to improve but it's so hard!

Also, a quick Mami drawing I did today to test out a new lineart brush. Didn't make much of a difference in terms of my lines but it was fun, especially designing the outfit.

vyy05t.jpg

Drew something else! This one is of Senjougahara from Monogatari, but it's pretty lewd so I spoiled it. Nothing rule-breaking (I hope, I couldn't find the rules for art) but sort of suggestive. You've been warned! :P

2s6v80g.jpg

Some requests I did for a drawthread today. One of Fuuka and another of Eureka.

30uak5j.jpg

nou0qw.jpg

Amazing, how long did that take you? It usually takes me hours xD

tsundere said:
Thanks! We're the opposite, I can't draw scenery and backgrounds at all haha :P I'm trying to improve but it's so hard!
Also, a quick Mami drawing I did today to test out a new lineart brush. Didn't make much of a difference in terms of my lines but it was fun, especially designing the outfit.

vyy05t.jpg

Drew something else! This one is of Senjougahara from Monogatari, but it's pretty lewd so I spoiled it. Nothing rule-breaking (I hope, I couldn't find the rules for art) but sort of suggestive. You've been warned! :P

2s6v80g.jpg
Your style is very good, I love it! Keep getting better and keep drawing, it really is a talent that you have

TheWingedCrusader said:
Amazing, how long did that take you? It usually takes me hours xD

Your style is very good, I love it! Keep getting better and keep drawing, it really is a talent that you have
It usually takes me about an hour to 2 hours to complete a fully lineart-ed and colored drawing! The lineart takes the longest for me but I'm fast at coloring so it makes up for it. And thank you, I'll definitely keep drawing and try to improve!

Here's a drawing that I did this morning of Nadeko Medusa from the Monogatari series. Drawing the snake hair was a lot of fun.

rh4sj4.jpg

TheWingedCrusader said:
Incredible *shakes head* I've always had trouble with the hair xD
Drawing hair is a huge problem for me as well haha, it always ends up looking so flat. So drawing snakes instead of hair was pretty refreshing!

And did a quick drawing of Yuno. Two yandere drawings in one day, I'm on a roll.

28rfy8y.jpg

tsundere said:
Drawing hair is a huge problem for me as well haha, it always ends up looking so flat. So drawing snakes instead of hair was pretty refreshing!
And did a quick drawing of Yuno. Two yandere drawings in one day, I'm on a roll.

28rfy8y.jpg
Hair...

Well it's best to practice. Try it on bases or line art that doesn't really matter. Practice make sorta perfect! Any who, I love your art. I really do. You even did ecchi binki drawings! Don't worry Tsundere-chan, I won't embarrass you any longer. I'm am never good at talking so I'm going to get to the point.

You are very talented and with enough practice you will be able to do so much with this talent of yours. ^.^ I hope you the best in your art life. And no one gets away from Yuno alive... save your computer!

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]Hair...
Well it's best to practice. Try it on bases or line art that doesn't really matter. Practice make sorta perfect! Any who, I love your art. I really do. You even did ecchi binki drawings! Don't worry Tsundere-chan, I won't embarrass you any longer. I'm am never good at talking so I'm going to get to the point.

You are very talented and with enough practice you will be able to do so much with this talent of yours. ^.^ I hope you the best in your art life. And no one gets away from Yuno alive... save your computer!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much, this post really made my day! Hopefully one day I can become as good as my favorite artists!

Today I tried to see how quickly I could sketch and color something. The result was this drawing of Tamaki, done in approximately 15 minutes!

spu3hz.jpg

TehKitteh said:
EEEEEEEEEEEE! Your artwork is really cute! Makes me feel all fluffy and floaty ^w^
That's such a sweet compliment, thank you!

Here's a quick Nozomi I did for practice today.

1e2hqf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back