• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Art Dump!

tsundere

that wasnt very nico-nico-nii of you
I've been doing more and more drawing lately, and I thought I'd make a thread to post all the stuff that I do! Feedback would also be really appreciated, as I have lots to learn. Also, if by any chance you want me to draw something for you (like an OC or something), I'd most likely be happy to!

mado_by_diobrandos-d8qx7rw.png

kyoumami_by_diobrandos-d8tvoie.png

sayaka_by_diobrandos-d8rss9x.png

homu_by_diobrandos-d8qwyll.png

gyoubu_danuki_by_diobrandos-d8udpvn.png

While i'm no artist but these look great! You nailed most of the body proportions down and the colors are decent. One criticism would be that they're a bit rough. But you just need to keep practicing so you can refine your work and develop an art style. Overall, it's a good shoot far better than I could ever do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hux said:
While i'm no artist but these look great! You nailed most of the body proportions down and the colors are decent. One criticism would be that they're a bit rough. But you just need to keep practicing so you can refine your work and develop an art style. Overall, it's a good shoot far better than I could ever do.
Thanks, I've been working on proportions a lot lately because I have a lot of trouble with them. I'm definitely going to keep practicing and get better!

Drew something else to celebrate Mami Tomoe's unofficial birthday! I guess it was just universally agreed that it was June 5th, even though I've never been able to find the source. The outfit she's wearing is from a figure of her that I ordered (and should hopefully be arriving soon.)

mami_yukata___by_diobrandos-d8w59z9.png

tsundere said:
Drew something else to celebrate Mami Tomoe's unofficial birthday! I guess it was just universally agreed that it was June 5th, even though I've never been able to find the source. The outfit she's wearing is from a figure of her that I ordered (and should hopefully be arriving soon.)

That. Is a really good artist~

Awesome work Tsundere!

Keep it up x3

Hux said:
@tsundere
This one is even better than the last. You're getting better at proportions.
Rambi said:

That. Is a really good artist~

Awesome work Tsundere!

Keep it up x3
Thank you so much! I'm pretty happy with how that one came out, but I know that in a week or so I won't like it so much anymore ._. I guess that means I'm improving though!

Here's some more Mami I drew in the last few days. If you hadn't guessed, I really like Mami.

tumblr_inline_npyeowEzQB1tq8ex7_1280.png

tumblr_inline_npyeonOcLX1tq8ex7_500.png

Drew Kyoko! I just finished with my math provincial exam so I finally had some free time to draw. Just one more exam left!

30jji0y.png

She's wearing the outfit from one of the mobage cards I really like.

And here's a Maki from Love Live. Third best girl.

vxbvaf.png

This one isn't of any character in particular, I just wanted to see how fast I could draw something simple without using any references. It took me 20 minutes in total to sketch, lineart, and color.

2zs5o5i.png

In the spoiler are screencaps of the earlier stages of the drawing - outline, sketch, and lineart.

domm4x.png

15d3uyo.png

xds3t3.png

And then I colored it and made some minor changes to the lineart!
hopefully this isn't too lewd :P

DeadlyFluffy said:
Those are awesome! I"m totally jealous xD
I can't do digital art at all!
Thank you! Digital art is hard at first but with enough practice it gets a lot easier. The downside is I'm really shaky when it comes to traditional art now :P

I was on vacation for a while and then had to do schoolwork (over the summer no less ;_ ;) But I'm back now, and I did a drawing today where I actually tried to make a background. And of course, it's Mami. She's my go-to character for art.

tumblr_nsdbgqkhr71uq8fxio1_1280.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back