• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Art Dump!

Some china dress Mami for a drawthread! Also I just realized this is nearly the same pose as my last drawing ._.

dxiq1e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And two more simple drawthread requests from yesterday! I always get more stuff done on weekends.

o52aza.jpg

2h51r8m.png

woah, very nice drawings! your style is very cute.

i also noticed the nico avatar and wanted to drop in and say, "nico nico nii~"

hotarumaru said:
woah, very nice drawings! your style is very cute.
i also noticed the nico avatar and wanted to drop in and say, "nico nico nii~"
Thank you! And nice, someone else who likes Love Live! Nico-nii will always be the best girl.

Also, doesn't really count as proper drawings, but did some eye coloring practices today. I did the laziest thing possible and ended up just copying and pasting the other eye instead of drawing it ._. I never do that for actual drawings thankfully.

24mgx2t.jpg

2hi44f6.jpg

tsundere said:
Thank you! And nice, someone else who likes Love Live! Nico-nii will always be the best girl.
Also, doesn't really count as proper drawings, but did some eye coloring practices today. I did the laziest thing possible and ended up just copying and pasting the other eye instead of drawing it ._. I never do that for actual drawings thankfully.

24mgx2t.jpg

2hi44f6.jpg
i actually happen to share a birthday with nico-nii.......

also, those eyes are really pretty! i love the way you shaded them! they're so shiny owo

hotarumaru said:
i actually happen to share a birthday with nico-nii.......
also, those eyes are really pretty! i love the way you shaded them! they're so shiny owo
That's so cool! Nico's birthday is in July, right? My birthday is a few days after Rin's in November.

I wanted to work on some (very simple) lighting today, and drew Madoka.

2h7l1cx.jpg

Some quick requests for the weekend drawthread. Koume and Yuuko, respectively.

1441492347430.png

1441504421503.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back