• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Art Dump + Free Requests + Commissions u3u

Surely that is the most fabulous drawing i have ever seen. So realistic holy jesus.
Amazing, 100%
Fantastic%20stick%20figure_zpsyedzpmtb.jpg

Aw, so cute. You've turned my masterpiece into something even greater. Love it!

Mind drawing one of my characters if you're still taking requests? I doubt there's a picture I can use for reference but I'll try to explain with words.

He stands at about 6'2 height with an average muscular build for a human. He wears a dark red trench coat that he always keeps open, an orange shirt with no sleeves underneath the said trench coat, dark red combat pants and black military boots. He wears dark red leather gloves, a dark red hood that belongs to the trench coat and a dark red gas mask to cover his face.

Warn me if you didn't understand anything. And if you want a pose... Draw him in the pose you think that fits him better.

If you have time, do you think you could make a doodle/commission for a thing/character I had in mind? I had an issue because I hoped I could find an image that fit what I had in mind on a full-body scale, but I was only able to find a face.

Below is more information.
I don't ask for 100% precise portrayal of what I contained below, neither does the "quality" of the drawing have to be completely perfect. I leave you with creative freedom when it comes to this, but just try to follow the description when drawing and that is all you need to do to make me happy.

Thank you,
Bird-kun~
Hermit Purple is a human-sized being with the bodily proportions of a human, in spite of its alien appearance. It stands at roughly 5'11 (or 180cm) in height. It is broad-shouldered with a slightly athletic physique, which can barely be seen due to its carapace.

Hermit Purple is coated in a thick, purple carapace that covers most of its body. The chitin carapace that covers it is rather rough, somewhat like a rock. Like any humanoid being, it has 4 limbs. The two of its legs stand out from the human set of these appendages because instead of ending in 5 fingers, Hermit Purple's legs end with three gripping appendages, similar to those of an insect, or a bird, but thicker and covered in its carapace. Two of these appendages find themselves in the frontal parts of Hermit Purple's leg, whilst the third one is on the back, presumably to help it retain body balance. Its hands, much like a normal human's, end with five, nearly identical fingers, and just like humans; Hermit Purple has opposable thumbs.

In different parts of the body, Hermit Purple has numerous appendages that look like glowing thorny vines of purple color. They grow out of its body and back into it, or they stay outside.

If you require more information, go ahead and ask me.

FACE: (I'd be very glad if your drawing used this. Of course, you don't have to copy it from here.)
tumblr_nqz6ygkMOK1rcvxwzo1_500.png

Hello everybody! Now that the break is over and im actually a bit behind with my school work, these sketches are going to be coming out much slower- eventually, ill still peoples requests done, but its gonna be a little while. ^^
Also, Ill no long be doing first-come first-serve, its more like whatever i have the most inspiration and want to doodle at that time I will do, but I will- hopefully and eventually- get around to everyone. :D

I'll just leave an oc drawing request here.. *^*
plague_doctor_by_saekimchi-d7od30l.jpg
Differences between my character, Heinrich Klaus, and this faceclaim is that Heinrich's hair is solid white, his eyes are green, and he is clean shaven; no mustaches. He also has a glasgow scar around his lips.

I hope this one tickles your fancy. No pressure.

If you want to leave your character here I might get to it eventually, but im really busy at the moment. ^^
It's okay... Um can you do them based off of fc and description of what differs from the the fc and my actual idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back